Drunk Rock Lee VS Kimimaro, best taijutsu fight? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV

Old 07-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
free05ct
Academy Student

free05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant futurefree05ct has a brilliant future
Default Drunk Rock Lee VS Kimimaro, best taijutsu fight?

ive gotta say i was really excited for sage naruto vs pain, thought they would add some cool taijutsu filler fighting.... and they did, but it SUCKED... haha (cept for six tails vs pain that was pretty good)

i mean really, i still think the drunk rock lee vs kimimaro fight is the best animated taijutsu fight we have seen, rock lee and kimimaro seem way faster than naruto or pain...

anyone agree? i will admit im a rock lee fan haha

free05ct is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
ytv1
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

ytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant futureytv1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by free05ct View Post
ive gotta say i was really excited for sage naruto vs pain, thought they would add some cool taijutsu filler fighting.... and they did, but it SUCKED... haha (cept for six tails vs pain that was pretty good)

i mean really, i still think the drunk rock lee vs kimimaro fight is the best animated taijutsu fight we have seen, rock lee and kimimaro seem way faster than naruto or pain...

anyone agree? i will admit im a rock lee fan haha
Rock Lee vs gaara was also a very good fight. Also all of Rock Lee's fights in the Naruto movies are superbly animated. Rock Lee just has the best fights period.

Naruto vs Pain was trash.

ytv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Sphyer

Sphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultra

Gai vs Gai was the best taijutsu fight.

Sphyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
MSAL
At the King's shrine
Jinchuuriki

MSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is TranscendentMSAL is Transcendent

It was a very good taijutsu fight.

I also liked Lee vs Gaara.

MSAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultraSennin of Hardwork is the ne plus ultra

Yes, it was good.

But I am gonna have to go with filler-Suzuki Taijutsu Kakashi vs Kakuzu. That was Mortal Kombat level.

Sennin of Hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
ichigeau
♥♥♥ strawberry ♥♥♥
S-Class Missing-nin

ichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestialichigeau is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by free05ct View Post
i still think the drunk rock lee vs kimimaro fight is the best animated taijutsu fight we have seen,

ichigeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
Alchemist73
Prince
Examiner

Alchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is LuminaryAlchemist73 is Luminary

In my opinion, the best taijutsu fight was def. Kakashi vs Kakuzu. To take someting that wasn't even in the manga, and make it as badass as it was, was incredible. It's all thanks to Tsuru, Suzuki, and Norio Matsumoto for that.

Alchemist73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:38 PM   #8
Gin Ichimaru
Elite Jounin

Gin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is LuminaryGin Ichimaru is Luminary

Personally i thought six tails vs Tendo was the best.

No doubt the art was crappy, but Kyuubi firing a laser and having it reflected by black chakra rod? Tendo kicking 6-tails in the face and then getting sent over 9000 meters into a wall and not getting hurt? More than made up for the weird art

Gin Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #9
David
Ignorant
Jinchuuriki

David is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is AscendantDavid is Ascendant

I remember really liking Killer Bee vs Sasuke Hebi.

Though I may have found the Kimimaro one better (I totally forget what it's like in the anime).

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:04 AM   #10
Vegeta's Urine
Im a humble pig
ANBU Captain

Vegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is LuminaryVegeta's Urine is Luminary

Vegeta's Urine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:19 AM   #11
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

It was a great fight, one of the best.

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:57 AM   #12
Krauser-tan
Step aside
Elite Jounin

Krauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is CelestialKrauser-tan is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta's Urine View Post

Oh the painful memories

Krauser-tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:23 AM   #13
STARSTRIKE
Peeping
Academy Teacher

STARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to STARSTRIKE Send a message via Yahoo to STARSTRIKE

gai vs rock lee

STARSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:04 AM   #14
Saad_Genius
Shinigami
Genin

Saad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant futureSaad_Genius has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Saad_Genius Send a message via Yahoo to Saad_Genius Send a message via Skype™ to Saad_Genius

Rock lee vs guy was good

but

i liked kakashi vs kakuzu

th most !

Saad_Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
PeinOwns
ANBU Recruit

PeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant futurePeinOwns has a brilliant future

Killerbee vs Hebi wins it for me

PeinOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #16
CrazyLikeAFox
Special Jounin

CrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hopeCrazyLikeAFox is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta's Urine View Post

All the fights against the clones were so awful they gave me cancer.

CrazyLikeAFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #17
Cocatrola
Catch me if you can .
ANBU Captain

Cocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is LuminaryCocatrola is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Cocatrola

That was definitely the awesomest fight in the Taijutsu category

Cocatrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #18
lodmad
hokage within
Elite Teacher

lodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hopelodmad is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer Path View Post
I remember really liking Killer Bee vs Sasuke Hebi.
The first eight minutes of this fight (episode 143) win this thread. The whole episode, owns this thread

Really, that episode was an "awesome animation + lots of canon" combo.

Killer Bee handling 8 swords at the same time is one of the most amazing things I've seen in taijutsu fights.

lodmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #19
narutothebest
Most wanted criminal
Academy Teacher

narutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant futurenarutothebest has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to narutothebest

the best Taijutsu fights
#1 kakashi vs kakuzu
#2 KillerBee vs Taka
#3 Rock lee vs kimimaro

narutothebest is offline   Reply With Quote