• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 07-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
ceejsradx3
Jinchūriki
Academy Teacher

ceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faith
Default Chidori vs Rasengan GIF

It's my first gif. I thought I'd try it out, so here is the final product. There's nothing special to.

Enjoy. Comment. Rate. Use. Cred. Rep.

ceejsradx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

It's extremely blurry, it needs some work.

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
ceejsradx3
Jinchūriki
Academy Teacher

ceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faithceejsradx3 is a guardian of the faith

It was my first try and I went in extremely blind to what to do lolol.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

Well, it's not bad. ^^

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
ceejsradx3
Jinchūriki
Academy Teacher

thanks,

I may give it another try eventually; I'm still working on making my sigs look good.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

AK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is Celestial

Google a tutorial on how to make a nice high quality one.

AK47SUKI 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
Taylor
ANBU Captain

Taylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is TranscendentTaylor is Transcendent

Really blury

Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote