Evangeline & Iron Maiden Jeanne VS. the Gotei 13 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 06-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
Seyta
The Undying
Elite Jounin

Seyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is Luminary
Default Evangeline & Iron Maiden Jeanne VS. the Gotei 13

Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Negima) and Iron Maiden Jeanne (Shaman King) fight the Gotei 13

Powerscale appropriately for this fight

Scenario 1:

-Jeanne and Evangeline are unrestricted
-The Gotei 13 has all its members including Gin, Tousen, and Condom Aizen (considering mullet Aizen has done nothing as of yet)

Scenario 2:

-Evangeline is swapped for her clone that trained Negi
-Jeanne fights while being impaled by two swords
-The Gotei 13 may only use its current members (i.e. no Gin, Tousen, or Aizen)

and

VS

Can the Sadistic Loli pair pull it off?

NarutoForums

Old 06-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

Black Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is Elysian

I foresee some serious arguing happening here, just so you know.

That being said I'm going with the Loli pair, though I forsee Yamamoto and Condom Aizen causing them a great deal of trouble.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
Seyta
The Undying
Elite Jounin

Seyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is LuminarySeyta is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumogakureRaikage View Post
I foresee some serious arguing happening here, just so you know.

That being said I'm going with the Loli pair, though I forsee Yamamoto and Condom Aizen causing them a great deal of trouble.
Can't possibly be as bad as Magellan VS. 5 Kages...

Old 06-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

Black Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is ElysianBlack Sabbath II is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyta View Post
Can't possibly be as bad as Magellan VS. 5 Kages...
Ohohoho...

Trust me. It will be worse.

MUCH MUCH WORSE

Just know that when it starts I'm staying clear of this thread like the plague.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
Level7N00b
Stainless Steel
Hokage

Level7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is Ascendant

Isn't Eva like, somewhere around mountain level at full power? And I remember that Jeanne gave Hao some trouble.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level7N00b View Post
Isn't Eva like, somewhere around mountain level at full power? And I remember that Jeanne gave Hao some trouble.
This pretty much.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
Endless Mike
Getting too old for this shit

Location: Juggling neutron stars on top of a supermassive black hole
Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

Isn't it pretty much established that, if we use powerscaling, Eva can solo the HST?

Old 06-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #8
Xelloss
Mazoku Priest
Sammich

Xelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is Rapturous

Considering she can make clones that are weaker than Rakan and stronger than tournament Negi yeah I can see her "solo".

Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
Jinibea
Banned
Jinchuuriki

Jinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is LuminaryJinibea is Luminary

Absolute Zero

Old 06-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
ForTheFun
Simply Living!
ANBU Recruit

ForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faithForTheFun is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinibea View Post
Absolute Zero
Magia Erebea + Absolute Zero = DEATH OF HST

Old 06-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #11
Deer_Hunter_
We Suck Young Blood
Elite Jounin

Deer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is Luminary

Jeanne solos the Bleachverse for the lulz

Old 06-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
noobthemusical
The Master

noobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysian

Either could solo really.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #13
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

Evangeline & Jeanne vs HST is imminent.

Though I have the feeling that might have already been done. Either way, they rape the lot of them.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #14
narutogeass
the weakest men is the one WNT
Elite Teacher

narutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big one

my god will you guys stop with the rape threads you guys are putting anime like naruto to shame

Old 06-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

My friend, Naruto put itself to shame ever since it was made.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #16
Seyta
The Undying
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogeass View Post
my god will you guys stop with the rape threads you guys are putting anime like naruto to shame
Actually, that was THIS thread:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=620447

Although I didn't think it would be THAT bad of a rape.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #17
narutogeass
the weakest men is the one WNT
Elite Teacher

narutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big onenarutogeass smokes the big one

Quote:
No Comment

Old 06-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
Black Sabbath II
Church of Heyman
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogeass View Post
No Comment
Yup. The only thing that made the series watchable was Rock Lee. Once they took that away it was basically reduced to the sad excuse of a soap opera it is now.

Hugging and families and destroying the wolrd because your dog died. This does not make for a good anime.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #19
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Koroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Koroshi

Quote:
No not really.