• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Kadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is Celestial
Default Dark!Naruto x Naruto [manga spoiler]

Dark!Naruto x Naruto FanClub
The hug since chapter 495...

Owner:
Kadaobi

Co-Owner:
Nawheetos

(10) Memebers:
1. Dagor
2. Tobi-chan
3. selvaspeedy
4. Teru♥
5. Kaliope
6. Morphine
7. Kenneth
8. sakutonaru
9. beatosama
10. SakuraYume
11. Lionheart

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

F.A.Q.

♥ Why do you like this pairing?
Since I read the Naruto manga chapter 493 where dark!Naruto is fighting Naruto, I was starting think dark!Naruto is seme and Naruto is uke so I started like this pairing. In the chapter 495, where Naruto hugged dark!Naruto TuT!! I've always wanted to create this FC since chapter 493 and now I created it alreadly~!

♥ Why do we call Dark!Naruto "Daruto"?
Since somone actually called Dark!Naruto "Daruto" on Dark!Naruto x Kyuubi FC and I had an idea to call him "Daruto" as well.

♥ Ever I don't like BL/yaoi, would you mind I join this FC?
Ofcourse! Ever you don't like BL/yaoi, also I don't mind you ask for joining this FC. :3 You may write "Dark!Naruto 'and' Naruto FC" in your sig ever you don't like BL/yaoi.

♥ Do you mind I post Dark!Naruto and Naruto fanart/fanfic that I found?
Ofcourse! You can!

♥ Do you mind you put my fanart/fanfic in this?
Yes, I don't mind at all. When you're done, I would love to see nor read your fanart/fanfic.

Last edited by Kadaobi; 10-19-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Kadaobi is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Kadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is CelestialKadaobi is Celestial

Updated: 20-05-2010

Fanart

image:

Fanfic

Not yet~

Banner

Not yet~

Last edited by Kadaobi; 05-24-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Nawheetos
I stay crunchy
Elite Jounin

Nawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Nawheetos Send a message via Skype™ to Nawheetos

Can I be co-owner?

Nawheetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
arc
¬_¬

arc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendant

What's this?

arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawheetos View Post
Can I be co-owner?
You're join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc View Post
What's this?
Maybe you haven't read the manga like this. But this is just spoiler!!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
Dagor
kyu
ANBU Squad Leader

Dagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via Yahoo to Dagor

I want to join.

Dagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagor View Post
I want to join.
Sure, why?

Old 05-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
Dagor
kyu
ANBU Squad Leader

Dagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faithDagor is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via Yahoo to Dagor

Why because this paring is funny.

Dagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagor View Post
Why because this paring is funny.
aah, alright... I get it. :test

Old 05-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
Tobi-chan
♥ DRSNAKES♥
Examiner

Tobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faith

I was just about to make this if no one else did.

May I join? Oh goodness, Daruto acted so needy and jealous, and Naruto was all, "it'll be alright man".

Tobi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-chan View Post
I was just about to make this if no one else did.

May I join? Oh goodness, Daruto acted so needy and jealous, and Naruto was all, "it'll be alright man".
That's good know

Ofcourse, you're in! Did he said so? He said "It's gonna all right" on mangastream :test I guess I'm going to check the onemanga~~

Old 05-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
Tobi-chan
♥ DRSNAKES♥
Examiner

Tobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faithTobi-chan is a guardian of the faith

Naw, I was just summing up the convo in one phrase that totally summed up that scene.

He did just say, "it'll be alright".

(The pet name man shouldve been there though. )

Old 05-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #13
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

I see now >u<-. I know they're not gay but I actually like this pairing

(pet name man, who? O-O)

Old 05-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #14
Nawheetos
I stay crunchy
Elite Jounin

Nawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Nawheetos Send a message via Skype™ to Nawheetos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadaobi View Post
You're join!
Yays

The whole scene was just too cute, Daruto was all lost

Nawheetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #15
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawheetos View Post
Yays

The whole scene was just too cute, Daruto was all lost
OMG, really? I never think so. I was pretty sure he might come back again But I think I did it something wrong :test

Old 05-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #16
Tobi-chan
♥ DRSNAKES♥
Examiner

Daruto was like, begging Naruto to love and want him. My heart was clenching for him.

Also: it's not gay, it's selfcest. With two guys.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

You're right..

Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #18
Tobi-chan
♥ DRSNAKES♥
Examiner

I always am.

We need some fanfiction/fanart for this.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #19
Kadaobi
化蛇帯
Special Jounin

yes, we need some fanfic/fanart for this T-T

Are you an artist? I am an artist but my drawings are all weird. XD I did Naruto and Daruto fanart that you might have seen it before

image:

I was gonna to search Daruto x Naruto on pixiv.net but it's blocked site in my country.. :test

Old 05-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
Selva

Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I want to join
The whole scene was so touching! Poor Daruto just needed a hug
the hug:

from DA

Selva is online now   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: