• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Bleach Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:26 PM   #1
Nesha
M A R I A H C A R E Y
Kage

Nesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Grimmjow has light-blue spiky hair and eyes, and also has green lines below them, similar to the eye markings on the Panthera genus of cats, as well as the red marks on Ikkaku Madarame's eyes. Grimmjow's attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash; his white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Grimmjow wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed. The remains of his Hollow mask consist of the right jawbone, and his Hollow hole has moved to his abdomen. His tattoo number (6) is located at his back, near the right side of his Hollow hole. Since his first fight with Ichigo, Grimmjow sports a large scar on his torso, which several characters make remarks to.

Grimmjow appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides a brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. Grimmjow is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin whenever he becomes excited, much like Kenpachi Zaraki or Hollow Ichigo. He displays little respect for authority and says whatever is on his mind, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate. This attitude leads to conflicts with Kaname Tōsen, who holds Grimmjow in the same low regard as he did Zaraki. He also has conflicts with Ulquiorra Cifer, the 4th Espada, usually because Ulquiorra interrupts his battles or otherwise clashes with Grimmjow's ideals, and confidently believes Ulquiorra's powers to be weaker than his, a point he is eager to prove. He develops an additional grudge against Ichigo Kurosaki for wounding him during their first and second fights, and is eager to return the favor. He intentionally kept the large scar on his chest from their first battle as a reminder of this. Grimmjow is also infuriated by Ichigo's belief that he can defeat him regardless of how badly he is injured, which Grimmjow sees as Ichigo looking down on him.

Grimmjow is a very rude and disrespectful character. He uses none of the honorifics in the Japanese language, except when addressing Aizen (though he is quick to discard the formality when Aizen is not around), and refers to Orihime as woman in conversation. However, he does have some form of a code of honor, as he is unwilling to fight an injured Ichigo, bringing Orihime to heal him beforehand so that their battle will be a fair one, though he also wants to defeat Ichigo when he is at full strength.[4] He also saves Orihime from Loly and Menoly, who were beating her up to repay the debt of restoring his arm, though he immediately demands another favor afterwards. Despite his aggression and obvious bloodlust in battle, he possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals.

Before Grimmjow became an Arrancar, he was a panther-like Adjuchas-class Menos. At one point, he met up with Shawlong Kūfang, Edrad Liones, Yylfordt Granz, Nakeem Greendina, Di Roy Linker, and two other unnamed Adjuchas while attacking the latter. After Grimmjow damaged Di Roy and killed the two unknowns from the group, Shawlong then suggested that Grimmjow should lead their group in their quest to evolve into Vasto Lordes, offering to follow him as their "king" should he accept.

When Shawlong realized that their evolution could go no further, he asked Grimmjow to "eat" them, which in context referred to only a piece of them being eaten. Grimmjow, calling them cowards, did as asked. When they were all turned into Arrancar by Aizen, the five acted as Grimmjow's Fracción.

Grimmjow's aspect of death is Destruction.

-------------------------------------------------------
Attention: As we have members who watch the anime only, anything regarding the manga chapters ahead of the anime MUST be put inside spoiler tags(changed as of 24-03-2009) can NOT be posted, even in spoiler tags. Please do NOT spoil, we are very strict concerning spoilers. Thank you ^-^

Previous owner:
Weasel
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Gabies

Current Owner :
Nesha

Spoiler:

Allies:
The Yammy FC.
the most powerful and most manly of them all.
The Hot Bleach Boy FC

Our Dear Fanart Provider :
Nama

Members:

1. Utz
2. Bass
3. TEK
4. judge|dre
5. Jh1stgen
6. Kepa
7. Batanga
8. organizedcrime
9. superman_1
10. chauronity
11. redx90
12. Nama
13. -Ichigo-
14. Dimezanime18
15. Cyborg Superman
16. Kayo
17. narutorulez
18. toothpick
19. Yakattack
20. Last of the Arrancar (LotA)
21. Lemon-Juice
22. Sazume
23. ZetsuFan
24. Graficcha
25. Diz
26. Trias
27. cheeze2889
28. Kajou
29. Grimmjaw Jaggerjack
30. Deviant
31. Lemony_Fresh
32. Haterade
33. Hissatsu
34. Havoc
35. Mazrim
36. Urahara
37. TheDarkAdonis45
38. Rukia
39. conceptz
40. Arronio Arleri
41. Renegade Raine
42. Big Mara Mori
43. esca
44. Kajou-Strife
45. Reiko2
46. Sirexais
47. GrimmjawAwesome
48. Bresakar
49. EPSimpson
50. Kanon
51. Captain Pimp
52. Squall Leonhart
53. Sesshomaru Uchiha
54. Lord Tyki Mikk
55. Bd1524
56. Uchiha Sasuke
57. Fullback 41
58. Kribaby
59. Vasto_Lorde
60. tokimi2
61. @lk3mizt
62. dannihm
63. Krippler
64. blix24
65. Saria19
66. Ram
67. kidjutsu
68. The Red King
69. Naruto674
70. Nanatsusaya
71. Raizen2
72. Obito_Mangekyou
73. mirai_trunks
74. JoY_AnGel
75. Shichi
76. Metric
77. Hyuuga-YoungIsh
78. Inoue
79. kiriya
80. Hellripper
81. Tsuiren
82. Trademark_Trickster
83. Totitos
84. -PimpBot5K-
85. TigerTwista
86. HeavenBoy
87. Ukelala
88. Youko Makuyo
89. Sura
90. The Acid Tongued Viper
91. Bleachednaruto
92. Lovux The Great
93. Gaara27
94. Ecclaed
95. adevilinthedark
96. balmung29
97. corniliano
98. GaruTekra
99. miaka16
100. Sayo
101. NarutoWinsByDefault
102. Beldarius
103. ShinigamiBilal
104. Rika
105. KonohaFreebird
106. Kyuubi-No-Ghakhi
107. Kisame 3rd14
108. Snow Princess
109. ~Hyuuga_Lily~
110. chevalier
111. noname009
112. xXRollingStarXx
113. ♪ Noitora ♫
114. Kiki_girl_125
115. Nash
116. Proxy
117. Yariko
118. Kiyohime
119. DanteShadow100
129. kuraXichy
130. ShikamaruTemari
131. Sharingan's
132. Sephiroth221
133. DA Dave
134. ssjchris
135. Stark
136. nekosuki
137. abbas23rahim
138. FoxxyKat
139. ExAzrael
140. Xehanort
141. Hakuakai
142. Whips
143. DemonUchiha
144. Foteini-chan
145. Big Evil
146. nextstep
147. XiLicious
148. SpeKtoR
149. Airo
150. Murasaki
151. Daviddd
152. BlackSmoke
153. Siegfried88
154. FireKain
155. Izumi
156. Sephiroth
157. Kelsey♥
158. DeterminedIdiot
159. Sake
160. VoDe
161. Katz
162. SammyTehDuckie
163. Kiana Li
164. =:Kakashi*Zabuza:=
165. nikki_mae
166. Wolfarus
167. Holadrim
168. UchihaOnCrack
169. Mister B
170. The Morning Star
171. Outer Path
172. Dark Emperor
173. Tranquil Fury
174. ulquigirl
175. Griever
176. Ryu
177. LunaticCrow21
178. omigosh
179. kizuna
180. LsCupcake
181. Kay
182. migukuni
183. Kira Desuke
184. Mist Puppet
185. Gabies
186. SageMaster
187. migukuni
188. Becko
189. PAPER BULLET
190. Neko Neko
191. colalight
192. AnimeMistress
193. Hemen
194. Enigma
195. Killua
196. Nesha
197. Gogetruhan
198. Windking
199. Blaze
200. BlackShimigami
201. Gogetruhan
202. TwinedBlade
203. Orxon
204. Nesha
205. TheDarkLord
206. Ryu
207. Ephemere
208. Hadz
209. Storywriter
210. Wendson
211. Ausorrin

Hey everyone, Nama made a Photobucket Gallery of Grimmy for us! You should check it out!
Grim Jaw Fanart Gallery[/center]

Banners:

- Pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko View Post
Hey guys - Grimm is banned, again, and continues to be an inconsistent presence in the FC. Is anyone here interested in taking ownership of the FC? Hoping someone that is consistent and good at dealing with people (and conflict) would be willing to take the place over so we don't have so many owner-absences (and hopefully some other issues can be resolved, as well). Thanks, folks (and no, this doesn't remove him from the FC, just trying to give the FC a more active owner).
grimm told me to take ownership, so ill be the owner for now
i talk to him on msn alot, post in the same Fcs as he does and vm regularly, so we are good friends

Last edited by Nesha; 10-22-2011 at 11:21 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 10-06-2005, 10:28 PM   #2
Utz
Allure in the Wind

Utz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is ElysianUtz is Elysian

I'm in . This guy seems to be the next big villain for atleast a few chapters. Although I predict he's nowhere near to Ulquiola, I'm sure he can pack a punch of death. His blood-lust is incredible, reminds me of Zaraki, which just makes him cooler xD.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:29 PM   #3
Bass
dream chaser
Salieri

Bass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareil

Can I be co-owner!?

Old 10-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #4
CABLE
S'okay guys, I know blacks.
Elite Jounin

CABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to CABLE Send a message via MSN to CABLE

you are both in. and Utz, i agree, Ulquiorra is passive and i can see Grim failing on this mission and then Ulquie comes up to him and is like you have failed, you are no longer use to Aizen-sama. then like Grim Jaw tries to fight back and without flinching, Ulquie destroys him. And yes he has cool bloodlust like Zaraki.
ya bass ur co-owner.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #5
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

TEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is Celestial

Can I join too? And if you're looking for a second co-owner, can I be one?

Old 10-06-2005, 11:53 PM   #6
CABLE
Elite Jounin

CABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is ElysianCABLE is Elysian

Why the fuck not slut? Tu eres en el rey del elefante

Old 10-06-2005, 11:57 PM   #7
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

TEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is CelestialTEK is Celestial

Gracias Senor Hiko. Es come usted dijo, soy el rey de elefantes.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:57 PM   #8
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

What color hair do you think Grim Jaw has? I wanna say silver.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:41 AM   #9
CABLE
Elite Jounin

if he did he be Hitsugaya's brother. I'd like to see him with light blue hair, like Franky in OP.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:08 AM   #10
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

Hmm, that would be interesting. Now that I look at Grim Jaw again, I could see him with a reddish orange color hair.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:29 AM   #11
furious styles
☆☆☆☆☆

furious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareil

this guy looks like a fuckin hard ass...i'll join..

Old 10-07-2005, 01:56 AM   #12
Jh1stgen
*hardgay*
Legendary Ninja

Jh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is AscendantJh1stgen is Ascendant

Gota join ... looks badass

Old 10-07-2005, 02:25 AM   #13
CABLE
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elephant King
Hmm, that would be interesting. Now that I look at Grim Jaw again, I could see him with a reddish orange color hair.
he would look good with like Ichigo's hair color i was thinking but i also knew that would be unlikely cuz then then him and Ichigo would look way too similar.
--
your both in. welcome to the most extreme fanclub evar.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:04 AM   #14
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

Yea, that's why I think he might have a more reddish color, kinda like Renji's.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:57 AM   #15
Kepa
spinningkickinyourface-jutsu
Special Jounin

Kepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faithKepa is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to Kepa

is it just me, or does that hollow jaw make him look funny... I mean, ulquirra's mask (and other allankars) actually looks scary, but a jaw hanging on his cheeck just looks ridiculous..
but I'd join nonetheless, because I'm sure he has some cool powers

Old 10-07-2005, 07:01 AM   #16
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

batanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysian

Bah, beat me to it

I´m in, this guy looks cool. And yeah, he looks Hitsugayaish...

Old 10-07-2005, 12:06 PM   #17
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

Did you wanna form an alliance with The Allankar FC since Grim Jaw is an Allankar.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:11 PM   #18
mgrace
Guess Who's Back?!?!?!
Elite Teacher

mgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestialmgrace is Celestial

This Grim Jaw has an ANBU smell about him.. I say he'll be dead in 10 episodes..... So I'll join in 10 episodes....

Old 10-07-2005, 02:41 PM   #19
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

While he might become cannon fodder, he is still gonna be awesome.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:41 AM   #20
TEK
Akatsuki
Missing-nin

There's not much point other than extra advertisment on another FC. When they visit your FC, they see mine and can link to it and when they visit my FC, they see yours and can link to it.

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: