A Grey Wolf vs. A Spotted Hyena - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Cypher0120
Dead
Jounin

Cypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truthCypher0120 is an honorable bastion of truth
Default A Grey Wolf vs. A Spotted Hyena

Wilderness setting.

In character for the first scenario.

Bloodlusted in the next one.

NarutoForums

Old 05-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Ben Grimm
Kicking the Hulk's Ass
God of Shinobi

Ben Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareil

The Spotted Hyenas the most powerful jaws in the Mammallian World.

The biggest Spotted Hyena on record was 189 lb
The biggest Wolf one record weighed 190 lb.

The Hyena has small haunches, so they can escape if a lion tries to bite them in the ass.

It is designed for combat.

Wolf has no advantage.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
The Immortal WatchDog
don't step in my yard
Kage

The Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is Elysian

Heyena gets a bite on a wolf and its over

Old 05-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

Hyena's have like 1000 lbs biting force.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
Genyosai
10,000 Year Old Cod
S-Class Missing-nin

Genyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is Celestial

I feel REALLY sorry for the wolf. It's a baby compared to the hyena. Those jaws will seal the deal.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #6
The Immortal WatchDog
don't step in my yard
Kage

The Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is ElysianThe Immortal WatchDog is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genyosai View Post
I feel REALLY sorry for the wolf. It's a baby compared to the hyena. Those jaws will seal the deal.
they can crush elephant bones...and have been known to crap out powdered fragments

one Heyena vs a wolf is suicide

but a pack of cape hunting dogs is a serious threat to any Heyena..then again there numerous as all fuck when it comes to back animals

a pack of wolves could potentially..take a win potentially

Old 05-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

Hyena's are scary. Particularly because of the fact that their females are more "hung" than humans.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #8
The Immortal WatchDog
don't step in my yard
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
Hyena's are scary. Particularly because of the fact that their females are more "hung" than humans.

...yeah...engorged..y'know what I dun even wanna think about that

what's scary is that a few months after their born the female newborns..fight each other to the death

Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
Champagne Supernova
Eagles Become Vultures
Kage

Champagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is RapturousChampagne Supernova is Rapturous

3 Wolves vs one Spotted Hyena would have more of a fair match up.

Hyenas bites have more pressure than Lion's i think.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #10
Cygnus45
The Bored Emperor
Elite Jounin

Cygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is Celestial

For some reason, my impression of Hyenas has always been that of cowardly scavengers. It's true they have strong jaws, but are they even that aggressive? Maybe it's because I've only seen them fighting lions, where they're at a disadvantage. PIS can lead to a weaker opponent winning, as we all know.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #11
Sengoku
センゴク

Sengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is AscendantSengoku is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post

And what is more scary/weird is how they mate. Literally males would take a crap load of time to try and insert their genitals into the "prolasped vaginas" (which, ironically, look like male genitals as well).

I feel sorry when they give birth too. Squeezing a baby out of the already thined "prolapsed" vagina would make any women think twice about labor pains.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:26 AM   #12
Deer_Hunter_
We Suck Young Blood
Elite Jounin

Deer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is LuminaryDeer_Hunter_ is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Grimm View Post
The Spotted Hyenas the most powerful jaws in the Mammallian World.

The biggest Spotted Hyena on record was 189 lb
The biggest Wolf one record weighed 190 lb.

The Hyena has small haunches, so they can escape if a lion tries to bite them in the ass.

It is designed for combat.

Wolf has no advantage.
Why do you know all this stuff haha?

Old 05-06-2010, 02:41 AM   #13
The Immortal WatchDog
don't step in my yard
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus45 View Post
For some reason, my impression of Hyenas has always been that of cowardly scavengers. It's true they have strong jaws, but are they even that aggressive? Maybe it's because I've only seen them fighting lions, where they're at a disadvantage. PIS can lead to a weaker opponent winning, as we all know.
Heyenas can actually be very agressive when thyey need too..they have so much testosterone that their females..have faux shlongs for example

@sengoku: Heyena females actually rip open down there..during birth and have been known to actually chew it open...self performed C section

jesus

Old 05-06-2010, 02:44 AM   #14
Fang
Titan

Fang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein ÜbermenschFang ist ein Übermensch

Here's something relevant:

Two greyhounds took on a pack of seven coyotes and killed two of the other coyotes in a news article I read from two or so weeks ago.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:34 AM   #15
Akatora
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

Akatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is Ascendant

So the cat beat the dog due to stronger jaws

Old 05-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #16
death1217
wandering ronin
Missing-nin

death1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truthdeath1217 is an honorable bastion of truth

....this thread has scarred me for life (well not really much since i already have shitload of scars)
but aren't hyenas scavengers? do they actually fight?

Old 05-06-2010, 06:11 AM   #17
The Immortal WatchDog
don't step in my yard
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by death1217 View Post
....this thread has scarred me for life (well not really much since i already have shitload of scars)
but aren't hyenas scavengers? do they actually fight?
they hunt they fight

but they prefer scavenging one would think

their also some weird cat/dog missing link thing

Old 05-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #18
Waking Dreamer
Dreamer King
Legendary Ninja

Waking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is TranscendentWaking Dreamer is Transcendent

^ I think their closest relative is the mongoose.

I dont think it would be that one-sided...Alpha male wolves can be pretty ferocious too...Dont wolves especially the ones in the deep snow that hunt bison have huge fur manes...especially Alpha males..That could make it hard for the Hyena to pinpoint flesh to actually bite...

Hyenas are hardened by apex predators like lions which they compete with, but wolves also have to contend with black bears and grizzly's.

Hyena has the power but the wolf would have the pure speed advantage and stamina..

Which wilderness exactly? Savannah? Forest? Snow?

Last edited by Waking Dreamer; 05-06-2010 at 10:11 AM.