Gin vs Ulquiorra - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome

Old 04-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
SageMaster
Man of Steel

SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default Gin vs Ulquiorra

Both are unrestricted (Bankai and R2 allowed)

Both are in-character.

SageMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
Sajin
God Tier
Hokage

Sajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is ElysianSajin is Elysian

Well, from what we've seen, Ulquiorra takes this with relative ease - Mach 500 bankai is awesome but we have no idea how it compares to Ulquiorra's speed, and Ichigo seems to do fine against it.

As I said in one of the other threads here, it heavily depends on whether Gin acquired hollow powers. If yes, he most undoubtedly wins.

Sajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
The810kid
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

The810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is LuminaryThe810kid is Luminary

Featwise Ulqui wins powerscaling Gin wins.

The810kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #4
OrochiGab
Taking a break
ANBU Squad Leader

OrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big oneOrochiGab smokes the big one

Of course Ulquiorra wins

OrochiGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
Z
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Z is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Z Send a message via MSN to Z

Ulquiorra wins featwise.

Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Sajin Komamura
Death Dog
Legendary Ninja

Sajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareilSajin Komamura est le sans pareil

Cool fight Sage

Going by whats been shown so far I'm going to have to go with Ulquiora on this one however I hope Gin proves me wrong in the following chapters and pulls out a hollow mask but at this point I doubt that will happen.

Sajin Komamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
SageMaster
Man of Steel

SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!SageMaster broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The810kid View Post
Featwise Ulqui wins powerscaling Gin wins.
This is my answer for now.

Featwise, Ulquiorra takes this because of his Lanza del Relampago and his regeneration.

However, I think we haven't seen all that Gin has under his sleeve.

SageMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I'd give Gin 0.0076 seconds before he wins.

Velocity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
Phoenix Zoro
First mate of Kaidou Pirates
Elite Jounin

Phoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is Luminary

what we have seen so far, R2 ulquiorra > Bankai gin, but i reckon fully powered up gin with all his cards on the table would at least match ulquiorra, if not put him in league with the elder captains. If h has hollow powers, he may scale even higher.

Anyways, by feats Ulq mid-diff, by scaling Gin mid-high diff

Phoenix Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
Avalon
Banned

Avalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultraAvalon is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
I'd give Gin 0.0076 seconds before he wins.
I agree with this 100%, I'm just not sure if you're serious with that emoticon, but I'm serious when I say Gin > Ulquiorra.

Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
RemChu
Sage

RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!RemChu broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Gin has the better range, I say he lobs Ulquiorra's head off.

RemChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #12
Lord Stark
King in Exile

Lord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is TranscendentLord Stark is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageMaster View Post
Both are unrestricted (Bankai and R2 allowed)

Both are in-character.
Starting distance?

Lord Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
Gspot
El Capitan
S-Class Missing-nin

Gspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is Celestial

Gin would definitely win, don't overthink things with logic guys that's not in the right spirit of Bleach.

Gspot is offline   Reply With Quote