Will Naruto grow some muscle? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: Will Naruto grow some muscle?
He should and he will! 23 22.33%
He should, but he won't... 50 48.54%
He shouldn't, but he will... 2 1.94%
He shouldn't and he won't... 28 27.18%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
Rikudou
God of Logic
Jinchuuriki

Rikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is Ascendant
Default Will Naruto grow some muscle?

Simple question. He's already more muscular than Sasuke, but he could use some extra beef, if you ask me.
Since both Aa and Bee are pretty muscular through their training, will Naruto, who will inevitably be trained by Bee, get a little more pumped up?

He doesn't really need it for his strength, since he's already hurling Gigaton Rhyno's, but I'm saying it would be better for his crybaby image and his fighting style. With all these hax powerups, Naruto already doesn't need to resort to feint tactics anymore. He can just overpower everybody after this training arc is over. That fighting style would look better with some good-ol' muscles!

What say you NF?

NarutoForums

Old 04-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
arc
¬_¬

arc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendantarc is Ascendant

this crossed my mind a little while back...

not kishis style, i don't think.

Pity.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Mio

Mio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is DivineMio is Divine

How is he more mascular than Sasuke? They have the same build last I checked.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Geralt of Rivia
Banned

Geralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is Elysian

Spoiler:

lololol

Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
Kitsukaru
̣ Kage Bunshin?!

Kitsukaru has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio View Post
Sasuke has tits.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

please no

Old 04-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
Horu
Immomentarily black

Horu is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Horu

God I hope so.

But probably not

Old 04-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
Jinchuriki-san
Jinchuuriki
Kage

Jinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsukaru View Post
Sasuke has iron-pressed tits.
fix'd

Old 04-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
Kyuubi Naruto
My time is here...
#narutofan crew > you

Kyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi Naruto

Nah, they've gained their muscles through years and years of intense training. Naruto's not going to go through that so no. He's already built enough fr his age, I mean the boy's not a stick.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
Rikudou
God of Logic
Jinchuuriki

Rikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio View Post
The difference is marginal really, but there.

Sasuke was never emphasized to be muscular, it's REALLY not his type. He likes to show people his naked chest, one that isn't manly with chest-hair and muscle, but more flat and... feminine...
I can hardly blame Sasuke for it though, since he was forced to live with Orochimaru the ultimate pedo for 2,5 years.

Naruto has enjoyed the manliest of manly teachers and during his lifetime, how he turned out to be such an emotional crybaby untill now is beyond me...

Old 04-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
Jinchuriki-san
Jinchuuriki
Kage

Jinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is CelestialJinchuriki-san is Celestial

Cool, pretty boys are never muscular types, unlike the hyper active, leeroy-jenkins, main characters.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
Musigu111
Rogue NaruxSasu appreciator
Chuunin

Musigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truthMusigu111 is an honorable bastion of truth

I prefer him the way he is. Muscley guys are a pretty big turn off. Sexiest muscle is lithe fast-twitch useable muscle.

All these people saying Naruto is a cry baby, why read the manga if you don't like the main character? I don't think he's a cry baby at all, he's human. You'd cry in your momma's cleavage for a lot less and you know it.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #13
Mexican God Lvl 3
Banned
Missing-nin

Mexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is TranscendentMexican God Lvl 3 is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Ichigo View Post
Spoiler:

lololol
Wait!
Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #14
Jinchuriki-san
Jinchuuriki
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musigu111 View Post
I prefer him the way he is. Muscley guys are a pretty big turn off. Sexiest muscle is lithe fast-twitch useable muscle.
It's pretty crazy when it they're fist of the North star or Street Fighter buff.

But pre-Android saga DBZ buffness is acceptable

Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #15
Ben Grimm
Kicking the Hulk's Ass
God of Shinobi

Ben Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareilBen Grimm est le sans pareil

Quote:

All these people saying Naruto is a cry baby, why read the manga if you don't like the main character? I don't think he's a cry baby at all, he's human. You'd cry in your momma's cleavage for a lot less and you know it.
He hyperventilated over a criminal that stabbed him through a lung. He allowed himself to be beaten like a whipping boy. Worst of all, he got down on his knees and begged.

I've met guys in real life with more guts than Naruto, yet he's supposed to be the pinnacle hero of his universe.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #16
Rikudou
God of Logic
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
We don't talk about muscles for the looks and sexiness, that's for women like you to decide. We want Naruto to have more testosterone. He lacks it.

Quote:
Even though he's a crybaby, he's OUR crybaby damnit
We feel for the little squirt, and hell... AT LEAST he's not Sasuke.
And I read Naruto for the villains, who tend to be more interesting than the main characters.

And I don't think anybody's talking about Raikage level muscle. Between his current state and Bee's state would be a balanced option, me believes...

Old 04-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
Selva

Selva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Yes, he should get some muscles and I hope he does Not to be buffed up or such but just a bit of toned muscles will be awesome

Old 04-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #18
Supa Swag
T.I. manga style
Kage

Supa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is TranscendentSupa Swag is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to Supa Swag

Quote:
All these people saying Naruto is a cry baby, why read the manga if you don't like the main character?
why the hell do people always say this? They act like the main character is the only one we're allowed to like to somewhat appreciate the series.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
Horu
Immomentarily black

Horu is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is LuminaryHoru is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Horu

Bah, I wasn't talking about those ridiculous images, more like this one that somebody had in their sig a few days ago:
Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #20
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

From what I know, kishi likes to stay with Naruto's style and hates changing it. So I really doubt we'll see him all that buffed. He'll stay the same.