• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: narutos cloak or Minatos cloak ?
Narutos 31 37.35%
Minatos 52 62.65%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
xxxlomop
pleace bitch
Academy Teacher

xxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to beholdxxxlomop is a splendid one to behold
Default Narutos cloak or Minatos cloak

Which cloak looks more badass ?the one that Naruto had when he was fighting the sixt path of pain or the one Minato always wears ?

NarutoForums

Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
Wez ★

Wez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is RapturousWez ★ is Rapturous

Even though the two characters look similar, I think both the cloaks suit the characters they belong to, but would look strange on the other character, if you get me?
So I like both the cloaks equally on each character, but Minato's looks extra awesome because he has cool writing and sweet Jounin clothes underneath... Naruto needs him summa that!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
Goku
̣

Goku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is AscendantGoku is Ascendant

Minato's for me, but I would say they were about the same if it wasn't for Naruto's ugly jumpsuit.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
Menato
Member of the Faec Clan
Elite Teacher

Menato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of lightMenato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku View Post
Minato's for me, but I would say they were about the same if it wasn't for Naruto's ugly jumpsuit.
What does naruto's jumpsuit have to do with his cloak? The thread ask who cloak is better naruto's or minato's not who has the better outfit.

btw naruto's cloak looks better.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Sharingan-Uchiha
I'm in your pocket
Elite Jounin

Sharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faithSharingan-Uchiha is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan-Uchiha

Minato's looks nice in white with writing on it.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

Naruto´s. Nothing wrong with Minato´s, I just liked more the black flames in Naruto´s red cloak.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
~Gesy~
First Thirst Captain

~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine
Send a message via MSN to ~Gesy~

naruto's is more colorful.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #8
Morgan
The Legend

Morgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Morgan

What kinda question is this? It's like asking, Which do you prefer, Icre-cream or shit?...seiously. I prefer Minato's with legend on the back ( although, I must be honest and admit that this was slightly influenced by the person wearing the cloack). Lol...Naruto's cloak needs more to it, and I'm not necessarily going for elaboration.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
YoshiPower
Playing hide and seek with an
S-Class Missing-nin

YoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is Luminary

a rhetorical question never does any good on this forum<3.

My opinion goes out to Minato; and I hope Naruto is actually going to wear it. (:

Or this pek

Old 03-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
BluishSwirls
no

BluishSwirls has disabled reputation

Minato's for me.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
Nawheetos
I stay crunchy
Elite Jounin

Nawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is RapturousNawheetos is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Nawheetos Send a message via Skype™ to Nawheetos

I like both. Minato's coat looks all heroic and hokage-ish, but I like Naruto's darker version as well. So if we're going for simple 'badass' (disregarding what they wear underneath) I'd go with Naruto's red and black.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
Oberyn Nymeros
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

Oberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is Celestial

narutos cloak

anybody else remember that minatos cloak used to be red?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #13
M a t t h e w
I <3 The Simpsons
Special Jounin

M a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faithM a t t h e w is a guardian of the faith

Minato's for me. he looks badass!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #14
Selva

Selva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSelva is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Minato's cloak for me. Naruto's cloak was nice too but Minato's was better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiPower View Post
Or this pek
Spoiler:
This is type pf clothes I want him to wear pek.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #15
ZiBi21
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

ZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hopeZiBi21 is a paragon of hope

well there is a differance... becouse

Minatos cloak is "kage cloak".... while Naruto's is "Sage cloak"

Minatos had a sign "4th hokage" it was white with red fire at botom...

while narutos is a combination of Minatos and Jirayas cloaks.... red (like jiraya's) with a black flame on the bottom (like minatos flame mark)...

If naruto did not wear that jumpsuit I would have chosen his... but since the colors are mixing (jumpsuits orange/black with cloaks red/black ) its just too colorfull for me ^^

with narutos jumpsuit a less bright/sharp colors should be allright like minatos white cape with black fire at bottom or something like that...

Old 03-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
Undaunted

Undaunted has disabled reputation

It's even for me, but if Naruto got a collar on his, it would be cooler.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #17
Leptirica
causes storms in China
S-Class Missing-nin

Leptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is LuminaryLeptirica is Luminary

I like colors of Naruto's cloak more.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #18
YoshiPower
Playing hide and seek with an
S-Class Missing-nin

YoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is Luminary

No matter what you say people, It's just that what he has to wear.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #19
Kitsukaru
̣ Kage Bunshin?!

Kitsukaru has disabled reputation

I like them both. I don't think Minato's cloak would suit Naruto though. He needs to be a little taller.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
emROARS
‫‫‫

emROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is ElysianemROARS is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to emROARS Send a message via Yahoo to emROARS

Minato's cloak for me. Looks better.