Ninja Ranks : Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Kage - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
BehraD
→ n1 ←

BehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to BehraD Send a message via Yahoo to BehraD
Question Ninja Ranks : Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Kage

Although many people see the level of Hokage as the best ninja rank, i beg to disagree. If you look at what sarutobi and tsunade does while they are/were hokage, it looks quite boring and very troublesome(LOOK AT ALL THE PAPERWORK!). So what do you think about this? In my opinion, i think Jounin is the rank to be because they get to do all the fighting and missions and also have little genin minions

NarutoForums

Old 03-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
ソラのシン-사마
ѕєχу кєувℓα∂є мαѕтєя
Jinchuuriki

ソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestial

"best" and "most prestigious" are two very different things.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
richmass
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Teacher

richmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truthrichmass is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pouya View Post
Although many people see the level of Hokage as the best ninja rank, i beg to disagree. If you look at what sarutobi and tsunade does while they are/were hokage, it looks quite boring and very troublesome(LOOK AT ALL THE PAPERWORK!). So what do you think about this? In my opinion, i think Jounin is the rank to be because they get to do all the fighting and missions and also have little genin minions
Sannin level/ Atatsuki level obviously, they're like kages who still go out and kick ass..

Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Saturnine
Escaping the Wood in Vain
Legendary Ninja

Saturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is AscendantSaturnine is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturnine

Yeah, every member of Akatsuki would be very successful as a Kage. Kisame the Mizukage, oh damnit that would rule.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
UserRinnegan
Rinnegan
Rookie

UserRinnegan is a splendid one to beholdUserRinnegan is a splendid one to beholdUserRinnegan is a splendid one to beholdUserRinnegan is a splendid one to beholdUserRinnegan is a splendid one to beholdUserRinnegan is a splendid one to behold

Every rank has some bad and good things.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
GCokes
Densetsu no Sannin
Examiner

GCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truthGCokes is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to GCokes

Sannin Level/Akatsuki isn't a rank. It's a phrase we've created to gauge someone's power. These are the only ninja ranks: Academy Student, Genin, Chunin, Tokubetsu Jonin, Jonin, Kage

Old 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

The Kage-level ninja who aren't Kage get it best. Kakashi's probably gonna hate all that paperwork when he gets back to Konoha, though.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
Amrun
Hokage

Location: If I were Lord Zetsu, I could teleport into a tree in Tokyo.
Amrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Amrun Send a message via MSN to Amrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCokes View Post
Sannin Level/Akatsuki isn't a rank. It's a phrase we've created to gauge someone's power. These are the only ninja ranks: Academy Student, Genin, Chunin, Tokubetsu Jonin, Jonin, Kage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintrale View Post
The Kage-level ninja who aren't Kage get it best. Kakashi's probably gonna hate all that paperwork when he gets back to Konoha, though.
Both of these.

Also, maybe chuunin is best because there's less pressure on you, you're less likely to die, and you don't have to deal with genin brats.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
Zerstören
Into the Shitstorm
Legendary Ninja

Zerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is CelestialZerstören is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine View Post
Yeah, every member of Akatsuki would be very successful as a Kage. Kisame the Mizukage, oh damnit that would rule.
Yes it would. Akatsuki members as Kages is the best thing that could happen to the ninja system.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
Amrun
Hokage

Amrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareilAmrun est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigosh View Post
Yes it would. Akatsuki members as Kages is the best thing that could happen to the ninja system.
Oh, you guys!

What a fucked up world that would be. Imagine Deidara as Tsuchikage. He'd blow the whole world up!

Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
Forlong
Rating: Awesome
Legendary Ninja

Forlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is CelestialForlong is Celestial

Hey, being a Kage is like being in the Jedi Console. You have to coordinate these you are in charge of to keep them from getting killed. Thanks for missing the point of leadership.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #12
Amrun
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Hey, being a Kage is like being in the Jedi Console. You have to coordinate these you are in charge of to keep them from getting killed. Thanks for missing the point of leadership.
Yeah, but you don't get to kill shit so it's BORING!

Seriously speaking, though, that is a lot of stressful responsibility.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
BehraD
→ n1 ←

BehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of lightBehraD is a glorious beacon of light

Pein can beat any hokage , and we see naruto Beat him , why gave hokage title to most poor ppl in konoha

Cuz of Age?

Old 03-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrun View Post
Oh, you guys!

What a fucked up world that would be. Imagine Deidara as Tsuchikage. He'd blow the whole world up!
Lawl...

"Kisame, what is your first act as Hokage?"
"Everyone must fight to the death! Only the survivors may call themselves Kirigakure ninja!"

"Sasori, what is your first act as Kazekage?"
"I want one person brought to me each week as a sacrifice, to increase my puppet collection."

"Deidara, what is your first act as Tsuchikage?"
"Let's orchestrate a beautiful piece of art! Blow the fuck out of everything, right now!"

Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
Amrun
Hokage

Quote:
Lawl...

"Kisame, what is your first act as Hokage?"
"Everyone must fight to the death! Only the survivors may call themselves Kirigakure ninja!"

"Sasori, what is your first act as Kazekage?"
"I want one person brought to me each week as a sacrifice, to increase my puppet collection."

"Deidara, what is your first act as Tsuchikage?"
"Let's orchestrate a beautiful piece of art! Blow the fuck out of everything, right now!"

Kisame: is leader of exactly three ninja for one week. Gets annoyed and shaves their heads off.

Sasori: kills his entire Council when they are late for a meeting.

Deidara: fails at blowing up the world because he blows up Iwa first and no one is left to help him.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #16
Samurai G
Kick-Ass!

Samurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant futureSamurai G has a brilliant future

Tobi and Itachi for Kages of Konohagakure!

Old 03-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #17
Velocity
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai G View Post
Tobi and Itachi for Kages of Konohagakure!
I'm not sure having Madara as the Hokage is a great idea. He'd probably kill all non-Uchiha.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #18
BehraD
→ n1 ←

Quote:
I'm not sure having Madara as the Hokage is a great idea. He'd probably kill all non-Uchiha.
we have Speak about power , tell me one of hokage's can stand on battle with madara ?? w/o Senju

Old 03-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Velocity
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pouya View Post
we have Speak about power , tell me one of hokage's can stand on battle with madara ?? w/o Senju
That's a bit of a pointless question, don't you think? He has selective intangibility, so he's basically invincible. The only way someone could defeat him is if they had faster reflexes than him, or if they could disrupt his chakra itself (as I assume Hashirama did).

Old 03-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #20
bug_ninja
Bug
S-Class Missing-nin

bug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestialbug_ninja is Celestial

Having a Kage sitting on a desk signing papers prevents other villages form attacking, do you still think it's insignificant.