• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Other Anime/Manga Fanclubs

Old 02-27-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian
Default The Fushigi Yuugi Fanclub

Welcome everyone to the FC dedicated to one of the greatest shojo series of all time -
FUSHIGI YUUGI

This fanclub will be talking about the Fushigi Yuugi anime, manga, OVAs and the prequel manga, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden.

Keep in mind there will be spoilers here. I say this because I was horribly spoiled while I was watching the anime and I don't want anyone to go through that same experience.

~OWNER~
A Tout le Monde

MEMBERS
Yakushi Kabuto
Brooke Logan
Sequester
Itachifan727
DarkChiyuki
Edward Cullen
MitsukiShiroi

RESOURCES

Last edited by Zaelapolopollo; 06-18-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Zaelapolopollo is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-28-2010, 03:30 AM   #2
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian

Bumped in the name of trying to keep this alive.

Video I made; part of the great ending.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

Hey, a Nakago video as your second post, how could I resist. I would like to join. FY was one of the first anime series I fell in love with back in high school. I do have to admit that a good deal of the time Miaka grated on my nerves, but there was so many of the other characters who I adored that I just kept with it. Currently I'm reading the FY:GK volumes as they come out in the states. :3

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
I do have to admit that a good deal of the time Miaka grated on my nerves, but there was so many of the other characters who I adored that I just kept with it.
Wow, you read my mind. =P I never much liked Miaka but everyone else was so awesome that I dealt with it.

My favorite character was by far Nuriko.
Hotohori x Nuriko = Best Ship Ever.

Well unless of course you or any other new members don't like that ship. You're allowed to like whichever pairing you choose.

Quote:
Currently I'm reading the FY:GK volumes as they come out in the states.
I hope it gets made into an OVA when it's through.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Brooke Logan
B&B's heroine since 1987
Jinchuuriki

Location: Married to Ridge Forrester, living in a mansion in Beverly Hills
Brooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is ElysianBrooke Logan is Elysian
Hidan

You can sign me up, I love FY. My favorite characters are Nakago, Tomo, Nuriko and Hotohori.

Brooke Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #6
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Welcome. ^^ Glad to have you in the FC.
I'm planning to pimp the seires and upload all the episodes to megaupload but I'm lazy so it'll probably take a while for me to get the project going.

Once I have though, I'll put a link for it in the opening post.

I still need to get OVA2 that wraps up where the manga finished.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #7
Sequester
Lacking in Luster

Sequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of light

I'm new to the forum in general, and this Fan Club doesn't seem active at all, but if I can and if this FC is still valid I'd like to join. I've been a fan of Fushigi Yuugi since I was nine.

Sequester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Of course you can join. The more the merrier as they say.

Also welcome to the forum. ^^

Another thing I forgot to mention is FY had some amazing music.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #9
Sequester
Lacking in Luster

Sequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of lightSequester is a glorious beacon of light

It definitely does, it just made the ending of great episodes that much more dramatic.

This would count as a spoiler I suppose.:
Like the episode when Miaka used Tasuki's Phantom paper to summon a fake Tamahome, and after he beat the crap out of all the enemies, he and Miaka ran at each other and just before they embraced he turned back into a paper. That's when you hear the beginning of the ending theme song Tokimeki no Doukasen and it just makes you want to watch the next episode even more.

Sequester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Yeah that ending theme was so frickin' addictive. Every time it played it just meant you HAD to keep watching and see what came next.

I remember when Miaka's brother was dashing about with his friend to try and research the Book of the Four Gods. It started playing while he was sitting on some train or whatever and I was still like "oh man, what's gonna happen next!!"

This song... It always reminds me of Nuriko. And that is a great thing. He was my fave character.

I still need to watch OVA2 though. i hear it's the actual ending as in where the manga stopped.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

Location: Busy watching Soul Eater, the best Anime Ever. Besides Naruto & Bleach.
Kakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is Celestial

Just watched a few eps out of curiosity and its good. First male harem ever~~

Kakashifan727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

I'm glad you like it. ^^

I watched the show because it was a great and interesting adventure. I wanted to see what would happen at jorney's end for everyone ya know.

Plus it's impossible to resist the call of the music.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #13
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

Location: Busy watching Soul Eater, the best Anime Ever. Besides Naruto & Bleach.
Kakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is CelestialKakashifan727 is Celestial

Yeah, the music is good. I need to keep watching but Ive been lazy. just like with most anime I start.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #14
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

Damn Borders only had VizBig edition 2 so i couldn't buy it. And I read the cover and spoiled myself. Double damn.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Would you be interested in just downloading it?

Old 03-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #16
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

nah, already bought vols 1&2 at another Borders since they were 50% off.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #17
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Well that's good then. ^^ Enjoy.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #18
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

not that i hate DLing, but i like reading them over again. that and my comp is full of stuff too. thx.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #19
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Anyone here read Genbu Kaiden?

Old 03-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #20
Kakashifan727
Proud Kakashi fan.
S-Class Missing-nin

No. Is it the same premise? I saw a bit of Angelquile or something and it was kinda odd...with space and all that.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: