• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive

Old 01-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
Captain Altintop
Captain of Cologne Warriors
Elite Jounin

Captain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faith
Default WB + Shanks + Mihawk VS 3 Admirals + Croc + Enel

Distr.: WB Team can all harm logias for sure.

Place: Stadium.

Distance: 300m.

Last edited by Captain Altintop; 01-17-2010 at 09:03 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 01-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Z
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Z is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Z Send a message via MSN to Z

Whitebeard/Shanks/Mihawk team definitely. No question.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Captain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faithCaptain Altintop is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen Ryoma View Post
Whitebeard/Shanks/Mihawk team definitely. No question.
Why "definitely"? I think it isn't totally excluded that Logia-team could win too, it depends on the tactical terms, it could go either way. Next to Admirals, Croc and Enel could be quite tricky, but if they both were knocked out fast, the Admirals won't stand this long.

In total result: WB Team should take this (55 - 45 balance) with high diff.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
Whimsy

Whimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is Elysian

No feats for Shanks.

Is this WB prime or current? Because if current I see the logias romping home with this one.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Butt Hole lol

Butt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is LuminaryButt Hole lol is Luminary

1 admiral, croc, enel take on WB=WB winner

1 admiral takes on shanks=shanks winner

1 admiral takes on mihawk=mihawk winner

im going with WB's team, but it would be pretty close.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
No feats for Shanks.

Is this WB prime or current? Because if current I see the logias romping home with this one.
So you're saying that the question about "Prime WB" and "Current WB" would lead to a fatal/total different outcome?? I don't think it would.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
Z

Z is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is RapturousZ is Rapturous

High difficulty?

If this is a non-injured Whitebeard, then this match is done. Any of these 3 can casually solo Enel and Crocodile combined. Suppose Mihawk does this.

Then you're going to have Shanks/Whitebeard against the Admirals. I would say the 2 Yonkou duo take it, but Mihawk comes back in like 5 minutes and helps them out, even though I doubt they need help.

If this is current Whitebeard, this situation could be tricky. I see the trio taking it, but it's going to be difficult.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen Ryoma View Post
High difficulty?

If this is a non-injured Whitebeard, then this match is done. Any of these 3 can casually solo Enel and Crocodile combined. Suppose Mihawk does this.

Then you're going to have Shanks/Whitebeard against the Admirals. I would say the 2 Yonkou duo take it, but Mihawk comes back in like 5 minutes and helps them out, even though I doubt they need help.

If this is current Whitebeard, this situation could be tricky. I see the trio taking it, but it's going to be difficult.
lol, first I wanted to post a "Mihawk + Shanks VS 3 Admirals" Thread, I guess it would be more exciting for you ;P But don't underestimate even this thread. High difficulty is obvious.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Altintop View Post
lol, first I wanted to post a "Mihawk + Shanks VS 3 Admirals" Thread, I guess it would be more exciting for you ;P But don't underestimate even this thread. High difficulty is obvious.
No it isn't.

And I would go with Mihawk/Shanks in that match.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
Sir Crocodile
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Sir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is CelestialSir Crocodile is Celestial

High difficulty is expected, if Team Wb wins then the would have to defeat 5 opponents, if team Logias win then they would have to defeat 3 top-tiers with one being the strongest man in the world. I think croc and enel are outclassed here. The admirals cant take them individually either. One admiral will have to fight mihawk,shanks and wb. Enel and Croc will support the most mismatched. In my head team WB takes this.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:08 AM   #11
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
Enel + an Admiral can take out Mihawk while the others finish off WB and Shanks.
Mihawk < Admiral + Enel ???

WB + Shanks < 2 Admirals + Croc ???

Old 01-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #12
Teach
God of Shinobi

Teach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is Rapturous

Shanks has no feats, Mihawk and WB dies. Admirals win.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #13
Burrid
Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu
Examiner

Burrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is Luminary

Haven't seen Mihawk doing anything special recently.

I'm going to say yay for the logia team.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrid View Post
Haven't seen Mihawk doing anything special recently.

I'm going to say yay for the logia team.

LOL, someone like you who makes a comparism between a Supernova and Admiral shouldn't be taken seriously here.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #15
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
I swear Mihawk is so overrated, he can't beat continuous laser spam from Enel and Kizaru.

Lolwut? WB got owned by Akainu and Shanks has no feats.
You wanna say "WB vs Akainu" -> Akainu wins ??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFLMAO HAHAHAHA

Lolwut? WB was stabbed by Squad. A full health WB would beat the crap out of Akainu <.< please don't talk bullshit.

First of all, Mihawk would instantly rape Enel with 1 attack, then fighting Kizaru and defeat him with some mid-high difficutly.

WB and Shanks + (if neccessary)an injured Mihawk VS 2 Admirals + Croc, euhm... That's kinda obvious who will win my friend.

Last edited by Captain Altintop; 01-18-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
Zeropark
FCB Deutscher Meister!
Jounin

Zeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faithZeropark is a guardian of the faith

Old man + cripple + "my slash won't hurt anybody"

VS

Spoiler:

u kidding? Just look at them, they were born to rape.

There are some question marks around Mihawk regarding his power, and Shanks hasn't unleashed anything special either, but the Admirals did. They are almost unharmed during a war with WB and demonstrated incredible feats, so i'm going with the logia group here.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
Whimsy

Whimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is Elysian

Quote:
So you're saying that the question about "Prime WB" and "Current WB" would lead to a fatal/total different outcome?? I don't think it would.
Of course it would, current WB has reaction lapses and is generally considered to be weaker than in his prime. He'd slip up and get beaten.

Mihawk could at best stalemate an Admiral.

Shanks has no feats. He can probably stalemate or just edge out an admiral. With two extra logias this becomes the logias victory. You think El thor and desert sparda aren't going to distract these guys?

And you have some proof that Mihawk would beat Enel with one attack, or is this baseless wanking? Hasn't beaten Luffy yet has he.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
Captain Altintop
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Dude in this fight its Akainu, Aokiji and Croc vs WB, and its obvious that Logias would win.

You never stated in the OP that WB is fully healthy, his age effect took a toll on him in the fight with Akainu.

Explain to me how Mihawk can keep up with Kizaru?

Yes, team Logia rapes.

Don't change my post dumb -.- I said injured Mihawk, not dead Mihawk dumb faker.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #19
Z

Quote:
Lolwut? WB got owned by Akainu and Shanks has no feats.
He got owned because he fucking has some sort of heart disease and that was the only way Akainu got an opening attack.

Whitebeard was actually stalemating Akainu, and he had a fucking hole through him.

Prime Whitebeard would destroy Akainu.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
Burrid
Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu
Examiner

Burrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is LuminaryBurrid is Luminary

Quote:
LOL, someone like you who makes a comparism between a Supernova and Admiral shouldn't be taken seriously here.
There's a difference between a joke thread and an opinion.