Ino is a better character than Sakura. - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 09:10 PM   #41
Naomi Uchiha
Get off Sasuke's nuts! >:|
Chuunin
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kirigakure- Where Sasuke can't find me. x:
Posts: 247
Naomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hope
Default

Quote:
And MY point being is that Ino may be so 'likable' as a 'better person' because we really don't know much about her or see much of her.

If Kishimoto stuck her in the role of the heroine, she'd end up being the exact same as Sakura.

Along the same lines, you can say just about any of the other Konoha rookies are better characters/people than the main 3 because we don't know enough about them to reasonably compare.

I also haven't seen Ino show any character development, whereas Sakura has. I know a lot of people say she hasn't gotten any, but even if you don't think she has, I don't see where Ino's character development is coming from.

And you don't get that Sakura and Ino are two complete different people. So your argument is useless.

I'm not defending Ino or anything. ._. But overall.. she would accomplish more if she were with Naruto in the time-skip and under Tsunade's wing. Ino's deprived of understanding Team 7. Of course she'd still be a vain, fickle person. But not as bad as Sakura though.

Another thing to point out: Ino has never really been turned down by Sasuke. That's why she continues to be the same person right now.

Naomi Uchiha is offline  
NarutoForums
        


Old 12-31-2009, 09:15 PM   #42
Milkshake
Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,329
Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil
Default

You might be on to something there. Sasuke never rejected her as much as he just shown indifference towards her. Actually, he didn't even tell her to back off of him, he just mean mugged her.

Milkshake is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 09:17 PM   #43
PikaCheeka
Eternally coming for Madara
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,763
PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to PikaCheeka Send a message via Skype™ to PikaCheeka
Default

People also seem to be forgetting that Ino CHEATED ON THE EXAMS by possessing Sakura and stealing her answers. Not a very 'best friend' thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Uchiha View Post
And you don't get that Sakura and Ino are two complete different people. So your argument is useless.

I'm not defending Ino or anything. ._. But overall.. she would accomplish more if she were with Naruto in the time-skip and under Tsunade's wing. Ino's deprived of understanding Team 7. Of course she'd still be a vain, fickle person. But not as bad as Sakura though.

Another thing to point out: Ino has never really been turned down by Sasuke. That's why she continues to be the same person right now.
Regardless of whether or not they are two different people as they stand now, if Kishimoto had Ino as the heroine, she would inevitably end up being the exact same as Sakura is currently because that's how Kishi wants the heroine to be.

If you're going to argue otherwise, and say she should be in Team 7 instead of Sakura and be an entirely different character, then the story would be severely compromised, as she wouldn't be Naruto's love interest.

And Ino has never really spent months and months working with Sasuke, risking her life for him and having him risk his life for her in return. Ino hasn't been rejected by him, but she also hasn't spent any time with him not only to be rejected, but to develop a relationship with him. And by relationship I mean as a team member, pseudo-family member, before anyone tries to say I mean it as romantic.

I do really like Ino. But I also really like Sakura, and I get sick of seeing everyone jump on the Sakura-bashing boat at every chance they get. What's next? Tenten is a better person than Sakura? Kishimoto chose her as the heroine. Get over it, people.

And I just saw your earlier post here about how she sucks because she has no boobs and no ass. at your reasons for hate. Discussion closed.


Last edited by PikaCheeka; 12-31-2009 at 09:38 PM.
PikaCheeka is online now  
Old 12-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #44
Nesha
M A R I A H C A R E Y
Kage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8,073
Blog Entries: 1
Nesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareil
Ino Manga Facts --> Opinion

Sakura doesn't deserve Ino as a best friend! (Yes I said it!) Look at how she (still) treats the girl! We all know how Sakura dogged Ino for Sasuke...with INO being the one to rekindle their friendship. And I have proof!




As you can plainly see during the early years Ino helped Sakura build confidence, self-esteem, and stood up for her against bullying classmates.

And how does Sakura accept Ino's kind efforts? By breaking up a BEAUTIFUL friendship with Ino, then LYING to her saying that she's not gonna fight Ino over Sasuke...only to insult Ino about...Sasuke!



I know most of her fans will say that she didn't break up her frienship with Ino because of Sasuke, she broke it off because she wanted to get stronger for herself! Yes, and we see how well that plan went for 200+ episodes. (She broke off her frienship with Ino for Sasuke. Plain and simple.)

And they fight in one of the shittiest battles of the series, and thanks again to Sakura's Plot Protection jutsu, she ties with the Number 1 Rookie female of the Ninja Academy. Let's see what happens next!



Well will you look at that, INO was the one who rekindled their frienship, and complimented Sakura after their battle. Ino is so unnaturally kind to that girl!

Nesha is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 09:40 PM   #45
Nesha
M A R I A H C A R E Y
Kage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8,073
Blog Entries: 1
Nesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareil
Ino Manga Facts --> Opinion

Now let's look at time-skip Sakura.

Sakura had a two-minute crush on Sai...until Sai was honest with the chick telling her egotistical ass how she really looks. Sakura decides she doesn't want him anymore.

This confuses me since it was Sakura who taught Sai how to insult people by giving them insulting nicknames in the first place. She shouldn't get mad over something she's responsible for when she KNEW Sai has..."people-trouble", anyway.



When Ino first lays eyes on Sai, she develops a crush on him too.



One can tell from the third panel that it appears that Sakura doesn't care about Ino's affection towrds Sai since Ino's making it obvious that she's really digging him...



It appears in the first panel that Sakura's actually being a good friend and decides to WARN Ino about Sai's personality. But we all know that Sakura's a big liar and a hypocrite, right?



As Ino's best friend one would think Sakura would SUPPORT her...but NO!!! As you can tell by the 3rd panel she aided Naruto in preventing Sai calling Choji "fatso", but when Ino introduced herself to Sai, you can tell by looking at the same page at the 6th panel that by Sakura's smirk, not only was she NOT going to prevent Sai from saying anything insulting to Ino, but she was HOPING and EXPECTING him to! (What kind of best friend is that?)

Until Sai replied with the most intelligent reponse...



The 3rd and 4th panels clearly shows that Sakura's angry and jealous that Sai the "socially clueless" guy actually complimented her best friend and NOT her.

This entire scene left me confused (and laughing at Sakura. ) Why? Because, if Sakura wasn't intrested in Sai and she didn't care whether Ino was feeling him or not (as indicated in a previous pic), why would she curse and punch Sai to the other side of the restaurant for calling Ino "Miss Beautiful"? It doesn't make sense to me.

I came up with two conclusions:

1. Sakura wants EVERY cute guy in the series to fawn, drool, and compliment her and no one else. (No wonder she's the Mary-Sueish whore of Naruto fandom. It's because Sakura WANTS to be paired up with hawt guys, and whatever Sakura wants, her fans have to deliver.)

2. Sakura's NOT a good best friend. What type of best friend would do some shit like that over a guy? This clearly shows that all Sakura's good for is fighting other females over dudes. (Or in this case, the reverse is true.)

Personally had I been Ino, I would've been VERY upset over the situation, because her immature jealously and actions was CLEARLY uncalled for. But Ino's such a sweet, caring darling that she had no reaction to the situation.

Sakura doesn't deserve Ino as a best friend. She doesn't deserve ANY friends. That "Ugly Bitch" (courtesy of Sai) deserves to be alone, friendless and manless for the rest of her days. Ino can do SO MUCH BETTER when choosing a best friend. Her and Hinata should get together and become best friends.

Oh yeah...and about the chunin exams thing...

Yeah sure Sakura was the only one who answered the questions correctly...

But she was also the only one who phailed to realize the true pupose of the exams!

Even Naruto figured out the shit!

BOOYAH!!!

Nesha is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #46
Naomi Uchiha
Get off Sasuke's nuts! >:|
Chuunin
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kirigakure- Where Sasuke can't find me. x:
Posts: 247
Naomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hopeNaomi Uchiha is a paragon of hope
Default

Quote:
Regardless of whether or not they are two different people as they stand now, if Kishimoto had Ino as the heroine, she would inevitably end up being the exact same as Sakura is currently because that's how Kishi wants the heroine to be.

If you're going to argue otherwise, and say she should be in Team 7 instead of Sakura and be an entirely different character, then the story would be severely compromised, as she wouldn't be Naruto's love interest.

And Ino has never really spent months and months working with Sasuke, risking her life for him and having him risk his life for her in return. Ino hasn't been rejected by him, but she also hasn't spent any time with him not only to be rejected, but to develop a relationship with him. And by relationship I mean as a team member, pseudo-family member, before anyone tries to say I mean it as romantic.

I do really like Ino. But I also really like Sakura, and I get sick of seeing everyone jump on the Sakura-bashing boat at every chance they get. What's next? Tenten is a better person than Sakura? Kishimoto chose her as the heroine. Get over it, people.

And I just saw your earlier post here about how she sucks because she has no boobs and no ass. at your reasons for hate. Discussion closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by PikaCheeka; Today at 07:38 PM.
Uhm.. .-. You can't close the post. You never started it.

Getting back on subject. It is true that if Sakura wasn't there, she wouldn't be a love interest for Naruto. I say, more weight of his shoulders to me. He doesn't need that little girl dragging him down.

And that's what I'm trying to point out: If Ino experienced as much as Sakura, she would be a far better person than Sakura would ever be. If she isn't already now.

It is true, Kishimoto did pick Sakura as a heroine. But she's not being one right now. Must I pull out the "detestable" quote set by him again? It's pretty sad that you have to look into every nook and tiny corner to collect up why Sakura is useful to the plot. I mean if can't agree with the own creator of the whole entire series that Sakura has some major issues, then you're totally warped.

And yes. In my opinion: I would actually agree that Tenten is a far more better character than Sakura. She may be cannon fodder but she hasn't interferred nearly as much as Sakura did.

Spoiler:
And yush. Sakura has no boobs. <w< She be boobiless, buttless Team 7 failure.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesha View Post
Now let's look at time-skip Sakura.

Sakura had a two-minute crush on Sai...until Sai was honest with the chick telling her egotistical ass how she really looks. Sakura decides she doesn't want him anymore.

This confuses me since it was Sakura who taught Sai how to insult people by giving them insulting nicknames in the first place. She shouldn't get mad over something she's responsible for when she KNEW Sai has..."people-trouble", anyway.



When Ino first lays eyes on Sai, she develops a crush on him too.



One can tell from the third panel that it appears that Sakura doesn't care about Ino's affection towrds Sai since Ino's making it obvious that she's really digging him...



It appears in the first panel that Sakura's actually being a good friend and decides to WARN Ino about Sai's personality. But we all know that Sakura's a big liar and a hypocrite, right?



As Ino's best friend one would think Sakura would SUPPORT her...but NO!!! As you can tell by the 3rd panel she aided Naruto in preventing Sai calling Choji "fatso", but when Ino introduced herself to Sai, you can tell by looking at the same page at the 6th panel that by Sakura's smirk, not only was she NOT going to prevent Sai from saying anything insulting to Ino, but she was HOPING and EXPECTING him to! (What kind of best friend is that?)

Until Sai replied with the most intelligent reponse...



The 3rd and 4th panels clearly shows that Sakura's angry and jealous that Sai the "socially clueless" guy actually complimented her best friend and NOT her.

This entire scene left me confused (and laughing at Sakura. ) Why? Because, if Sakura wasn't intrested in Sai and she didn't care whether Ino was feeling him or not (as indicated in a previous pic), why would she curse and punch Sai to the other side of the restaurant for calling Ino "Miss Beautiful"? It doesn't make sense to me.

I came up with two conclusions:

1. Sakura wants EVERY cute guy in the series to fawn, drool, and compliment her and no one else. (No wonder she's the Mary-Sueish whore of Naruto fandom. It's because Sakura WANTS to be paired up with hawt guys, and whatever Sakura wants, her fans have to deliver.)

2. Sakura's NOT a good best friend. What type of best friend would do some shit like that over a guy? This clearly shows that all Sakura's good for is fighting other females over dudes. (Or in this case, the reverse is true.)

Personally had I been Ino, I would've been VERY upset over the situation, because her immature jealously and actions was CLEARLY uncalled for. But Ino's such a sweet, caring darling that she had no reaction to the situation.

Sakura doesn't deserve Ino as a best friend. She doesn't deserve ANY friends. That "Ugly Bitch" (courtesy of Sai) deserves to be alone, friendless and manless for the rest of her days. Ino can do SO MUCH BETTER when choosing a best friend. Her and Hinata should get together and become best friends.

Oh yeah...and about the chunin exams thing...

Yeah sure Sakura was the only one who answered the questions correctly...

But she was also the only one who phailed to realize the true pupose of the exams!

Even Naruto figured out the shit!

BOOYAH!!!

WIN .

Naomi Uchiha is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:09 PM   #47
PikaCheeka
Eternally coming for Madara
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,763
PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to PikaCheeka Send a message via Skype™ to PikaCheeka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesha View Post
I came up with two conclusions:

1. Sakura wants EVERY cute guy in the series to fawn, drool, and compliment her and no one else. (No wonder she's the Mary-Sueish whore of Naruto fandom. It's because Sakura WANTS to be paired up with hawt guys, and whatever Sakura wants, her fans have to deliver.)

2. Sakura's NOT a good best friend. What type of best friend would do some shit like that over a guy? This clearly shows that all Sakura's good for is fighting other females over dudes. (Or in this case, the reverse is true.)

Sakura doesn't deserve Ino as a best friend. She doesn't deserve ANY friends. That "Ugly Bitch" (courtesy of Sai) deserves to be alone, friendless and manless for the rest of her days. Ino can do SO MUCH BETTER when choosing a best friend. Her and Hinata should get together and become best friends.
1) She wants EVERY cute guy in the series? Wow. She's in love with Sasuke, and she had a minute crush on Sai for a few minutes. Last time I checked, there were more than 2 cute guys in the series. :no trust

2) Sakura is a bad best friend at times, yes. But Ino's willingness to put up with her tells me that she does have plenty of redeeming qualities as a friend, as well.

Ino needs someone like Sakura, strong-willed/stubborn/rude/what-you-will as a best friend. Hinata couldn't stand up against her.

And at your comment about how she deserves to be friendless/manless for her entire life. How old are you, anyway? This comment of yours pretty much negates any logic you had, because clearly you're just a mindless hater.

Quote:
Oh yeah...and about the chunin exams thing...

Yeah sure Sakura was the only one who answered the questions correctly...

But she was also the only one who phailed to realize the true pupose of the exams!

Even Naruto figured out the shit!

BOOYAH!!!
[/font][/color]

Uhmmmmm nobody else realized that they were EXPECTED to cheat. So, no, she wasn't the 'only one who phailed' to realize what the exams were all about. She didn't cheat and got all the answers wrong. Naruto and Sasuke didn't cheat either (because they didn't know that was the point of the exam either), and just didn't write anything down.

And about the chuunin exams, did you forget that she was willing to drop out, which would result in having Sasuke hate her, to make sure that Naruto wouldn't fail?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/43/14/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Uchiha View Post
[sub][color=hotpink]Uhm.. .-. You can't close the post. You never started it.
I didn't say /thread.

I said /discussion.

There's no point in me arguing with you if your main problem with Sakura is her lack of boobs.

PikaCheeka is online now  
Old 12-31-2009, 11:07 PM   #48
Nesha
M A R I A H C A R E Y
Kage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8,073
Blog Entries: 1
Nesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareil
Fangirl Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaCheeka View Post
Uhmmmmm nobody else realized that they were EXPECTED to cheat. So, no, she wasn't the 'only one who phailed' to realize what the exams were all about. She didn't cheat and got all the answers wrong. Naruto and Sasuke didn't cheat either (because they didn't know that was the point of the exam either), and just didn't write anything down.

I arez veryz immaturz and I lub it!

What can I say? I have the eternal soul of a 12-year-old. But I handle my real life issues like an adult. The internetz does not matter to me. I'm simply having fun.

Yes at the very end Ibiki told everyone that they would have to cheat in order to gather the answers.

He also said, and I quote, "I'm sure most of you already figured out that you'd have to cheat in order to pass the test."

You know...I could post the link to the anime episodes when all this takes place.

Nope, Naruto didn't cheat.

Sasuke, however, did. He used his Sharigan to cheat off someone. Now I'm not sure about the manga because I didn't read Part 1 (I only watched the series), and I only started reading Part 2 when Team Hebi were introduced.

My point is, is that everyone makes it seem as though Sakura was totally incredible because she answered the questions on the test correctly without cheating. Well, I'm saying that she was also the only one who didn't realize that everyone was supposed to cheat.

Yeah...she risked Sasuke getting mad at her because she wanted to make a decision for Naruto...

...but turned around and got mad at Naruto because he didn't drop out the exams.


Last edited by Nesha; 01-01-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Nesha is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #49
azn_fan_gurl
squishes corsola
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 3,640
azn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendantazn_fan_gurl is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to azn_fan_gurl Send a message via Skype™ to azn_fan_gurl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesha View Post
Nope, Naruto didn't cheat.

Sasuke, however, did. He used his Sharigan to cheat off someone. Now I'm not sure about the manga because I didn't read Part 1 (I only watched the series), and I only started reading Part 2 when Team Hebi were introduced.
The pages are here, if you want them.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/41/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/41/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/41/17/

azn_fan_gurl is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 11:20 PM   #50
Nesha
M A R I A H C A R E Y
Kage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 8,073
Blog Entries: 1
Nesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareilNesha est le sans pareil
Fangirl Sakura

Thanks azn!!!

Naruto Episode 24 English Dubbed - Start Your Engines, The Chunin Exams Begins

Naruto Episode 25 English Dubbed - The 10th Question, All or Nothing!


Last edited by Nesha; 12-31-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Nesha is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #51
Aleeight
Long-Winded Writer
Elite Teacher
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 1,027
Aleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is TranscendentAleeight is Transcendent
Default

Interesting...I did as someone else said on here, like Ino more after her greeting of Naruto which was a greeting any good friend should give him after 3 years away.

Sakura is also not my favorite character for many of the reasons said by people, but I always try to love her anyways. I want to see her become a better person and more of a heroine by the end so I continue to try to cheer her on. There are many likable qualities about Sakura that people fail to notice as well. She does now care deeply for her teammates and when given the choice to give up after Sasuke left, she showed remarkable strength of character and untapped talent in becoming an amazing Medic nin with inhuman strength. The Sakura portrayed during the Rescue Gaara arc and the one that especially fought Sasori is the Sakura that I love and hope in.

I am the type of person who sees the best in people and then love them in that. Sakura has many flaws as do all the characters do, but I believe in her potential. That is why I can't hate her anymore.

As for Ino...I wish she would be more developed so I could give more of an opinion now. But what I have seen of her, she has become strong in her own way as well and her and Sakura do seem to have renewed their friendship. Though, the rivalry still remains. I liked Ino best during the Asuma arc. She showed much heart, care, and trust for her teammates then. Remember, she protested loudly in being placed in her team. That was good growth for her shown.

Aleeight is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 01:58 AM   #52
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fumofumo Land
Posts: 3,109
Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil
Default

Argh. MUST you women write in tiny pink letters? Nah j/k. It may not be easy to read but it's cute anyway. Speaking of not being easy to read but cute, all those examples show that Sakura isn't as good in social situations as Ino, but it doesn't make her a terrible person.

Sakura declared rivalry with Ino: Well it can't have been the other way around because Sakura was trying to catch up to Ino. Ino had the luxury of appearing kind because she felt no pressure from Sakura. Sakura felt that she can't compete to the full without ending their friendship. In their relationship with each other, Sakura IS more selfish than Ino, but it worked out well for Ino anyway because she got a stronger friend out of it in the end.

Would Ino have appreciated Naruto more? There's no reason to believe this. All we know is that a 12-year-old Sakura acted cold toward Naruto and a 15-year-old Ino greeted Naruto kindly. Ino is just better in social situations, and was more mature by then. Simple as that. Also, at the beginning Naruto was getting in Sakura's way when she wanted to make her moves on Sasuke. How annoying is that? Ino was never in a position where it made sense to be annoyed of Naruto, so we don't know how she would act. I think you're all just being blinded by her social grace (Can't blame you though because Ino's given so little panel time to go on.)

The whole thing with Sai: Overinterpretation .

The Chuunin written exam: Again, overinterpretation, but this time in Sakura's favor. So Ino copies Sakura's answers. Big deal it didn't prevent Sakura from doing well or anything.

So in conclusion Sakura might not have been the most devoted friend, but that's because she's serious about standing up to Ino on equal footing. In the end, it got Ino the opportunity to become Tsunade's student, so everybody wins.

Bontakun is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #53
Vanity
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The world of no return.
Posts: 33,272
Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal
Default

Well, I do certainly like Ino a lot more.

Ino's Sasuke fondness is annoying but Sakura's is even worse with that.

Sadly, they could both be better characters than they are. I kind of blame Kishi for not being that good at writing female characters.

Vanity is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #54
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,730
Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based
Default

ITT: fans and haters collide, butthurt will ensue and we're saying the same stuff from years ago over and over again.

characters are a simple concept, gents and ladies. you like 'em, or you don't. this depends on several factors such as relating to the character, the mindset that you have and what anime characters you're uh, attracted to. if you like 'em, good. when you enter a thread that's anti, shut the fuck up. if you don't like 'em, good. if you enter a thread that's pro, shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit about your opinion because if they did they would change theirs to match yours.

Kenneth is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:27 AM   #55
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fumofumo Land
Posts: 3,109
Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
ITT: fans and haters collide, butthurt will ensue and we're saying the same stuff from years ago over and over again.

characters are a simple concept, gents and ladies. you like 'em, or you don't. this depends on several factors such as relating to the character, the mindset that you have and what anime characters you're uh, attracted to. if you like 'em, good. when you enter a thread that's anti, shut the fuck up. if you don't like 'em, good. if you enter a thread that's pro, shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit about your opinion because if they did they would change theirs to match yours.
Yada! I will not shut up

It's pretty good when people bring in examples to argue. You notice more details that way. If you don't like argument, what are you doing here?

Bontakun is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #56
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,730
Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontakun View Post
Yada! I will not shut up

It's pretty good when people bring in examples to argue. You notice more details that way. If you don't like argument, what are you doing here?
i do. i was venting because i just know that this will become yet another bash fest in 100 posts or less.

also, what details? i keep reading the same thing over and over again.

as for your question 'what are you doing here"; i'm gaining post count. gotta get 4000.

Kenneth is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #57
anony34215
♪♪I KNOW I AM HERO♪♪
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rohan
Posts: 6,766
anony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divineanony34215 is Divine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
ITT: fans and haters collide, butthurt will ensue and we're saying the same stuff from years ago over and over again.

characters are a simple concept, gents and ladies. you like 'em, or you don't. this depends on several factors such as relating to the character, the mindset that you have and what anime characters you're uh, attracted to. if you like 'em, good. when you enter a thread that's anti, shut the fuck up. if you don't like 'em, good. if you enter a thread that's pro, shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit about your opinion because if they did they would change theirs to match yours.
stop using logic in the HoU


+1

anony34215 is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:39 AM   #58
Mintaka
...
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 21,221
Mintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareil
Default

Ino's also a better character than sasuke whats your point?

BTW kenneth make that within less than 1 post.

Mintaka is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #59
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,730
Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsundere View Post
stop using logic in the HoU


+1
i'm sorry. i'll stop using it...

now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokoyami View Post
Ino's also a better character than sasuke whats your point?

BTW kenneth make that within less than 1 post.
ahahaha you know what, you're right

Kenneth is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #60
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fumofumo Land
Posts: 3,109
Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
i do. i was venting because i just know that this will become yet another bash fest in 100 posts or less.

also, what details? i keep reading the same thing over and over again.

as for your question 'what are you doing here"; i'm gaining post count. gotta get 4000.
LoL I see. Details like how Ino reached out to Sakura after the Chuunin elimination fight. Yeah these things can get repetitive after some time, and that's when I bail out

I really don't care about post count. You can help yourself to some of mine

Bontakun is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games