Samui and Karui - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 12-21-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Nymph Goddess
A Goddess reclaiming Thyself
Academy Teacher

Nymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Nymph Goddess
Default Samui and Karui

meh a quick drawing i did out of boredom meh...

it totally isn't all that great

http://a-t-sigma.deviantart.com/art/...arui-147467532

Nymph Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-21-2009, 01:59 AM   #2
PikaCheeka
Eternally coming for Madara
God of Shinobi

PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to PikaCheeka Send a message via Skype™ to PikaCheeka

Karui needs more fandom love. <3

PikaCheeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Peaches
Die-hard Madara-sama Disciple
Special Jounin

Peaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faithPeaches is a guardian of the faith

There are some characters you don't see very often. I like it.

Peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:19 AM   #4
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Pretty pretty, I like Karui's hair .

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
Le Pirate
germany :(
Missing-nin

Le Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is LuminaryLe Pirate is Luminary

I love it, but I think you should take off the skirts . It'd look better that way.

Le Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
Hand Banana
Taking a break
God of Shinobi

Hand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBakaRanger View Post
meh a quick drawing i did out of boredom meh...

it totally isn't all that great

http://a-t-sigma.deviantart.com/art/...arui-147467532
Nice. But do another Karui and Naruto pairing. Not sure why but thats a helluva pairing you did.

Hand Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
suga

suga has disabled reputation

You're right, it looks like shit.

Spoiler:

Kidding Rangy, this looks amazing.

Samui looks very hot, as always.. and I like that skirt for Karui. ..Plus, their hair is nicely colored, and their bodies are nicely proportioned.

I love it~

suga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
Nymph Goddess
Academy Teacher

Nymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faithNymph Goddess is a guardian of the faith

thx very much guyz

HB- u must like narukaru admit it r

peaches/pika- kumo chars do need more love

ninja- oh u i could arrange that

kel- thx hon

you too izuna :D

kyo-chan- no it's alright, it is shit! especially since i know that could look better thx btw

Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
suga

suga has disabled reputation

I was kidding!

Seriously, you have talent..

And a nice sense of style for them ninja beautehz.

suga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #10
Nymph Goddess
Academy Teacher

i kno u were kidding but i still agree

oh shucks thx i like em pretty even if kishi doesn't

Old 12-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
Sakubo

Sakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is AscendantSakubo is Ascendant

They look great Samui and Karui are love <3

I like how you drew their hair, and expressions~

Sakubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
Nymph Goddess
Academy Teacher

oh wow thx Tsun!!

Old 12-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
Kirsty
has Anniephilia <3

Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

The characters themselves look nice :3 but I dn really see the point of the way you filled in the background.

Kirsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
Mar Azul
¡Que Bien!
Elite Jounin

Mar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is Ascendant

Very nice! I like their skirts.

Mar Azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
Nymph Goddess
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty View Post
The characters themselves look nice :3 but I dn really see the point of the way you filled in the background.
i did this tired and sleepy at 2 in the morning, didn't want to have a complete white background at the time

but thx

Mar: thx