final fight is Naruto v Sasuke, and Kakashi vs Obito/tobi - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 12-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

kardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant future
Default final fight is Naruto v Sasuke, and Kakashi vs Obito/tobi

its the easiest thing to see. once you read lyrics of fiddle and the drum.
Spoiler:

And so once again
My dear Johnny my dear friend
And so once again you are fightin' us all
And when I ask you why
You raise your sticks and cry, and I fall
Oh, my friend
How did you come
To trade the fiddle for the drum
You say I have turned
Like the enemies you've earned
But I can remember
All the good things you are
And so I ask you please
Can I help you find the peace and the star
Oh, my friend
What time is this
To trade the handshake for the fist

And so once again
Oh, America my friend
And so once again
You are fighting us all
And when we ask you why
You raise your sticks and cry and we fall
Oh, my friend
How did you come
To trade the fiddle for the drum

You say we have turned
Like the enemies you've earned
But we can remember
All the good things you are
And so we ask you please
Can we help you find the peace and the star
Oh my friend
We have all come
To fear the beating of your drum

a new world order is in effect. live with peace and friends or die with death and ninjas.

that's what needs to change in the Naruverse. Ninja's need to cease to exist. Ninja's will only brew hate. Sasuke is the perfect old world Ninja. Naruto is the perfect new world being. born with darkness in him, but still able to bring light.

NarutoForums

Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

i do not think tobi is obito. i think naruto by himself or with sasuke will fight madara

Old 12-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Agony
the GazettE
Jinchuuriki

Agony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is Luminary

why are u still bringing up the tobi is obito thing?

Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

kardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant futurekardez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony View Post
why are u still bringing up the tobi is obito thing?
why else would they show how Kakashi got his eye before Shippuuden started?

because Kakashi was all about "mission first", Obito was "friends first"
and what is Naruto all about, and Sasuke?

Old 12-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAM View Post
i do not think tobi is obito.
you can't deny the facts.
Spoiler:

undying black flame on Tobi's right side?
Spoiler:

easily disposable!
http://beta.mangastream.com/read/naruto/475-10/11

Quote:
i think naruto by himself or with sasuke will fight madara
that's what i'm hoping on too. that Sasuke would get back with Team-7. it just seems more like Kakashi has to take on Tobi on his own, since he's the one with a Unique set of ninjitsu. granted i want Nagato to come back from the dead and save the day.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
MS81
Supreme Jounin
God of Shinobi

MS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is Rapturous

I wanna see Kakashi vs Madara or Sasuke,Naruto vs Madara!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Hiruzen
Master Debater
Legendary Ninja

Hiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is Celestial

Whats this Obito=Tobi shit

Old 12-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

It will either be Naruto vs Madara or Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
elias
sugar on top

elias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely based

Obito is never coming back.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruzen View Post
Whats this Obito=Tobi shit
please explain how he put out the Amaterasu?
Spoiler:

cause i'd like to know.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Marsala
The Ice-Cream Man Cometh
Advisor

Marsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Marsala

So, is Tobi going to stab Sakura in front of Kakashi and tell him everything is his revenge on Kakashi for letting Rin die or something?

Old 12-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

there is no solid proof madara is obito. it is your personal belief right know, madara is madara not obito. obito did not hate the senju clan or ever seem to want power. also madara does his jutsu with normal sharingan while kakashi does it in his MS. also one eye of the shringan is for ninjutsu the other for genjutsu. they both can not be ninjutsu attacks. like sasuke got his genjutsu in one eye and Amaterasu in the other and both together create susanno. until it is stated in the manga obito is not tobi. just fan speculations.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
So, is Tobi going to stab Sakura in front of Kakashi and tell him everything is his revenge on Kakashi for letting Rin die or something?
no. Kakashi is going to ask Obito, "what happened to friends first!"
Spoiler:

kakashi is the leader of the new world alliance.
http://beta.mangastream.com/read/naruto/474-6/14
there is no meaning if kakashi faces "madara", that's just poor story telling/poor reading skills. the leaders will fight, just like Shodai vs Madara. Kakashi will have his epic battle against old friend.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #14
kardez
Nagato Peace FTMFW!
Academy Teacher

Quote:
there is no solid proof madara is obito. it is your personal belief right know, madara is madara not obito.

flash back to the Jiraiya vs Pain fight.
Spoiler:

because Pain said "i am a God", makes him a god?

then back to your Tobi is Madara..

he simply states...."i'm gonna show the true power of the Sharingan, the True power of Madara Uchiha"
what was Madara trying to do? control the Bijuu's.