How come every single team has two boys and one girl? - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Dub Discussion

Old 12-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
~Zaxxon~
I'm with COCO

~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default A burning question of mine....

Why do all the ninja squads consist of one female member and two male members?

Why not some differentiation?....

And what does that say about the number of Shinobi compared to the number of Kunoichi?

To me it makes it seem like the Kunoichi are less important than the Shinobi....(and that sounds kinda sexist.... )

~Zaxxon~ is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-15-2006, 10:50 PM   #2
Jenna Berry
100% juice

Jenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultra

Because Kishimoto Masashi is a sexist bastard

Honestly, I don't know
Maybe it's just because there are less kunoichi than male ninja.

Jenna Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #3
KazumaSakuraUchiha
NiNjA LoRd ANd MaStEr
Elite Teacher

KazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to KazumaSakuraUchiha

well there does seem to be more Shinobi than Kunoichi, id say because he is sexist, and fealt he had to throw in a girl in each squad to try and be less obviouse of a sexist....but i could be wrong......i would like to see a few more Kunoichi in there though

KazumaSakuraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #4
~Zaxxon~
I'm with COCO

~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumaSakuraUchiha View Post
i would like to see a few more Kunoichi in there though
my sentiments exactly.

Old 12-16-2006, 12:17 AM   #5
starblade876
crazy like a 9-tailed fox...
Chuunin

starblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant futurestarblade876 has a brilliant future

Not all ninja squads do, just the main ones. The team that Gaara killed in the Forest of Death were all male, the team that we saw open the scoll were all male, and Kabuto's fake team were all male.

I wouldn't say Kishimoto is sexist since he made quite a few of the best ninjas in Naruto females. Most likely (as one might assume) there are just less females than males who try to become ninja (it's the same with the armed forces and police and firefighters, I think); just a sociological thing, I guess.

I have wanted to see a team of all kunoichi though.

starblade876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:14 AM   #6
Saosin
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Saosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truth

The original InoShikaChou trio didn't have a female teammate.

Saosin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:47 AM   #7
Danny Lilithborne
我を愛する修羅
S-Class Missing-nin

Danny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is CelestialDanny Lilithborne is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by starblade876 View Post
Not all ninja squads do, just the main ones. The team that Gaara killed in the Forest of Death were all male, the team that we saw open the scoll were all male, and Kabuto's fake team were all male.
I'd say that's a good case for him not being sexist... at least not against females, since all the "cannon fodder" teams are all male. :/

Danny Lilithborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:03 AM   #8
Believe It!
Banned
Elite Jounin

Believe It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hopeBelieve It! is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Believe It!

Kunoichi are shinobi. Believe it!

Believe It! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:39 AM   #9
ryne11
Bitches n' Whores
S-Class Missing-nin

ryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminaryryne11 is Luminary

Because there are less female shinobi then male shinobi maybe?

There is one lucky bastard with 2 female parters and a female teacher i bet.

ryne11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:04 AM   #10
Tempest
oh poop
ANBU Captain

Tempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is LuminaryTempest is Luminary

It`s mainly because not many females want to become Kunoichi. I mean, that`s how it was back then, rarely ever saw female ninjas doing dirty work for feudal lords such as assassinations and such.

Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:48 AM   #11
Gamble
Combination Style
Elite Jounin

Gamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is LuminaryGamble is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Gamble

As someone stated previously, it is just the society of their world (like ours, in a sense) on who would take battle into their own hands rather than live a peaceful life. A country's military is majority male, same can be said about the Naruto world and their "military" being majority male.

Somewhat off topic but I would find it kind of wierd to see a team of 2 female and 1 male. If the male was the dominant ninja, it would make the 2 females seem weak and uneffective. If one of the females were dominant, it would emasculate the one male ninja, making him seem as a "loser" or "hopeless." An all female team would have to be stronger than average, or else even more of these "sexist" threads would be apparent.

Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #12
MangekyoMaster
Uchiha
Academy Teacher

MangekyoMaster has much to be proud ofMangekyoMaster has much to be proud ofMangekyoMaster has much to be proud ofMangekyoMaster has much to be proud ofMangekyoMaster has much to be proud of

i think the teams are the way they are for balance.

MangekyoMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:02 PM   #13
Loki
custom title want a loki

Loki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Loki Send a message via Skype™ to Loki

I think Its cool..cose 2 famals hmm i'd fall in love for both. =P

Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #14
KazumaSakuraUchiha
NiNjA LoRd ANd MaStEr
Elite Teacher

KazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud ofKazumaSakuraUchiha has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to KazumaSakuraUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxxon View Post
And what does that say about the number of Shinobi compared to the number of Kunoichi?
ummmm, i think the difference would be 2 boys to one girl if what you said right before that is true.....-_-

and who knows why that is, maybe out of totall coincidence familys just had more boys than girls? meh it doesnt show hes really sexist imo, i mean if it does happen its not always because they purposely did that due to there own feelings, maybe he needed more buy characters for the plot interaction with the other characters in which a women wouldnt fit the part or relationship, who knows

KazumaSakuraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:32 AM   #15
DynamicYoshi
Chicken arise, arise chicken.
Academy Student

DynamicYoshi has a spectacular aura aboutDynamicYoshi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DynamicYoshi

I still would had liked to see a 2 girls 1 boy team or even an all girls team.

DynamicYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:49 AM   #16
Ma-Duece
Rookie

Ma-Duece is on a distinguished road

I'ld say for balance. Or that each team member brings a unique set of charateristics to the team based off of their capabilities, thus, making up what each person lacks.

Ma-Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:50 AM   #17
Tsukasa009
Love Respect Believe
Elite Teacher

Tsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truthTsukasa009 is an honorable bastion of truth

well iruka said the teams were balanced based on skill level, so it could just be a coincedence about the genders

Tsukasa009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:52 AM   #18
Ma-Duece
Rookie

Ma-Duece is on a distinguished road

that's a good possibility

Ma-Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #19
Kurosaki
Eyeshield 21 Ya-Ha!
Special Jounin

Kurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is CelestialKurosaki is Celestial

The way it appears, there are less female ninja than male. Team 8 has two females and two males, but it's rare indeed. Maybe one of these days we will see an all kunoichi team.

Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:06 PM   #20
~Zaxxon~
I'm with COCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
The way it appears, there are less female ninja than male. Team 8 has two females and two males, but it's rare indeed. Maybe one of these days we will see an all kunoichi team.
I so wanna see that!