• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Dub Discussion

Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #1
Smoreninja
The Young and the Hopeless one
Academy Student

Location: Haven't you ever wondered who that little voice you hear inside your head is?
Smoreninja is on a distinguished road
Kakashi Gai or Kakashi?

Who do you think is cooler? Gai or Kakashi? I think Gai is because he can be funny or serious, but mostly cuz he kicks the shit out of everyone else.

Smoreninja is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
Rori
-
Missing-nin

Rori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is Celestial

lol

Kakashi hand's down.

Rori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
Double Arts Sui
GB's Power of Youth!
Elite Teacher

Double Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is Celestial

Gai. Kakashi's a genious, yet,
Spoiler:
-snip-,
he's not very cautious... Gai can dispel genjutsu, Gaara's sand as well as Suiton and avoid eye jutsu. Plus his Shippuden move.

Last edited by ?<3; 03-26-2007 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Not even in spoiler tags
Double Arts Sui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:40 PM   #4
Marguerite Perrin
Banned
Elite Teacher

Marguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdomMarguerite Perrin is a bearer of wisdom

Kakashi is cool.

Marguerite Perrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:02 AM   #5
Un
home again

Un has disabled reputation

Easy. Gai.

Un is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:12 AM   #6
Lemonade
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Lemonade has disabled reputation

Kakashi in my book!

Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:18 AM   #7
jakuzo
A Gaible Disciple
Genin

jakuzo is a jewel in the roughjakuzo is a jewel in the roughjakuzo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to jakuzo

Gai, hands down.

jakuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:02 AM   #8
1000YearsOfPleasure!
Jutsu: Chwp! Chwp!
Academy Student

1000YearsOfPleasure! is on a distinguished road

def, kakashi, gai knows himself that kakashi is cooler, lol
Flashback:
Gai: Kakashi I will prove to you I am better, and also my student is faster!
Kakashi: Oh I'm sorry, did you say something, Gai?
Gai: Oooo, Kakashi! Why do you have to act so cool!??!

1000YearsOfPleasure! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:04 AM   #9
Gentleman
The Old Prince
Jounin

Gentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faithGentleman is a guardian of the faith

In terms of actually being cool. Kakashi. But Gai though he isnt' exactly what I call cool he still bests Kakashi in other categories. Gai is funnier than him and much more dramatic. He is frankly quite hilarious in my opinion, but being cool is not one of his strong points.

Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:45 AM   #10
̣

̣ has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to ̣

If not already apparent, Gai.
The hair screams win, the brows scream pwn, and theirs a religion deticated to his name

̣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:51 AM   #11
chrisp
Rebirth!

chrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendentchrisp is Transcendent

Gai himself said that Kakashi has a cool attitude.

chrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:53 AM   #12
Judgemento
It's a duck
ANBU Captain

Judgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of light

Kakashi...not by far though :0

Judgemento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 AM   #13
Ninja Chuchan
I can be rather hyper!
ANBU Squad Leader

Ninja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truthNinja Chuchan is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Ninja Chuchan

This is a hard one. I cant decide ^^

Ninja Chuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:20 PM   #14
Ryo_nyanko
mushrooms
Academy Teacher

Ryo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Ryo_nyanko Send a message via MSN to Ryo_nyanko Send a message via Yahoo to Ryo_nyanko

I'm sorry, I have to say Gai.

ehehehe

Ryo_nyanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:42 PM   #15
Soi Fon
RIP Apoo and Astaroth

Soi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is Ascendant

Gai, no contest.

Soi Fon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #16
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Kanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is Elysian

Gai is hilarious lol and he's an amazing character .. But I have to go with Kakashi I just love the mistery-aura around him

Kanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:54 PM   #17
Auraya
originally unoriginal

Auraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is AscendantAuraya is Ascendant

I have to say Kakashi. He is just so amazing . He is also a very good ninja and I think he is probably slightly better than gai (but not by much)

Auraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #18
Ryo_nyanko
mushrooms
Academy Teacher

Ryo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faithRyo_nyanko is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Ryo_nyanko Send a message via MSN to Ryo_nyanko Send a message via Yahoo to Ryo_nyanko

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmwinter View Post
I have to say Kakashi. He is just so amazing . He is also a very good ninja and I think he is probably slightly better than gai (but not by much)
But gai wears green spandex!!!

XD

Ryo_nyanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #19
kantami
Rookie

kantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of lightkantami is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to kantami

Kakashi!! He's sexy which means he's cool! Gai does have a turtle though

kantami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:18 PM   #20
Byakuya
Retired

Byakuya has disabled reputation

Kakashi-sensei is too awesome!

Byakuya is offline   Reply With Quote