(Kisame vs Killer Bee) VS (Fuu vs Ao) - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: So... Which fight is it?
I like Ao vs Fuu best! 10 25.00%
I like Kisame vs Killer Bee best! 13 32.50%
They both sucked. I can't decide. 14 35.00%
They both owned. I can't decide. 2 5.00%
I just don't care. 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
アルかわいい
Kage

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is TranscendentKojiro Ganryu Sasaki is Transcendent
Default (Kisame vs Killer Bee) VS (Fuu vs Ao)

So which of those two "fights" do you like best?

The retarded one that came out of nowhere and ended in the pointless defeat of yet another villain or a quick and short ninjaesque confrontation that was over in about a chapter?

I personally prefer Ao vs Fuu.

NarutoForums

Old 11-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

I liked both and thought both were great

Fuck the haters

Old 11-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
Harry Balzac
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Harry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truthHarry Balzac is an honorable bastion of truth

killerbee vs kisame was sure a lot more interesting that Fuu vs byukugan dood. But I chose "not too care"

Old 11-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
Sasuke_Bateman
ö

Sasuke_Bateman has disabled reputation

They both sucked. I can't decide.

Ending of Ao v Fuu was like "oh well"

Kisame and Bee

Old 11-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Air D
Thaw, Frigid Heartbeat
Jounin

Air D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is LuminaryAir D is Luminary

Fu is not welcome here. He failed at retrieving the Byakugan and allowed Godaime Mizukage to stomp him. Although he is not awesome, his battle was okay. Bee's battle against Kisame had so much hype and everything, but ended tragically when Kisame was chopped into fish slices.

Ah, this is so hard to decide. Which battle is better...

...how about I just order a pizza?

I say we

Old 11-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Kisame vs. Bee.

The pretty explosions kept my interest. Ao vs. Fuu was basically watching two old guys showing off which one is the manlier of the two.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
Luxiano
Meh
Jounin

Luxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faithLuxiano is a guardian of the faith

They both sucked hard.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
Black

Black is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is Transcendent

I liked the retarded one that came out of nowhere and ended in the pointless defeat of yet another villain.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
IsoloKiro
Sir
Elite Teacher

IsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faithIsoloKiro is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to IsoloKiro

lol Kisame vs Killerbee wasn't very hyped in the manga. Most of the hype came from the forums.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
biar
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

biar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminarybiar is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki View Post
So which of those two "fights" do you like best?

The retarded one that came out of nowhere and ended in the pointless defeat of yet another villain or a quick and short ninjaesque confrontation that was over in about a chapter?

I personally prefer Ao vs Fuu.
Yet we didn't see any abilities from Ao, as a fan of Ao i was quite dissapointed.

They both sucked, but the Bee vs Kisame fight was more overrated / anticipated so I'd say the Bee vs Kisame one due to Kishi's heavy trolling to his audiences.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #11
martryn
Dick in hand

martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to martryn

Ao and Fuu was the better battle because you honestly didn't know who was going to win. Those two characters have also managed to be more interesting than Kisame or Killer Bee, and reading that bit reminded me of the days when the Naruto manga didn't suck ass.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #12
Hiruzen
Master Debater
Legendary Ninja

Hiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is Celestial

They both sucked balls but if I had to choose the lesser of two evils it would be Fuu vs. Ao. It reminded me of the good ol' part 1 battles that actually used intelligence and not just haxx abilities.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #13
Regner
has genital herpes
Academy Teacher

Regner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hopeRegner is a paragon of hope

Could someone explain to me what happened during the Ao/Fuu fight, I was bit confused.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:01 AM   #14
BroKage
Kage

BroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is AscendantBroKage is Ascendant

Ao vs. Fū because actual strategy was involved and it's ending wasn't retarded. Then again, a total of one jutsu was used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air D View Post
Fu is not welcome here. He failed at retrieving the Byakugan and allowed Godaime Mizukage to stomp him.
No, Fū allowed Godaime Mizukage to stomp Ao.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #15
On and On

On and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is Ascendant

Both were fucking retarded.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #16
valerian
kuji

valerian has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
They both sucked. I can't decide.

Ending of Ao v Fuu was like "oh well"

Kisame and Bee
Pretty much this.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:45 AM   #17
elias
sugar on top

elias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely based

Bee's fight made me LOL. Ao's fight made my head hurt.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 AM   #18
Agony
the GazettE
Jinchuuriki

Agony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is LuminaryAgony is Luminary

i cant believe how kisame and bee ended.its just pure fail.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:09 AM   #19
Bathroom_Mop
Icha Icha Paradise Distributor
S-Class Missing-nin

Bathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is CelestialBathroom_Mop is Celestial

I loved Ao's fight. It was awesome. Fu was like I am gonna chop your head off while I have control of your body. Ao was like do it bitch.....but you better not fuck up. Bg explosions are nice, but this was fun.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:21 AM   #20
Icegaze
氷の眼差し
Kage

Icegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is Transcendent

Kisame Vs Bee. Goes without saying for me.
Fuu Vs Ao was merely a fight at all.

Ratings:

Kisame Vs Bee: 7/10
Fuu Vs Ao: 4/10