Naruto/Bleach Spoiler Prevention - Page 6 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Academy Registration

Old 09-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #101
Yellow
Ho
Hokage

Yellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is Celestial

Can you remove all the forums for me please?

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #102
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Harlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Harlita Send a message via Skype™ to Harlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
Can you remove all the forums for me please?

I can, but it would mean you are banned.

Harlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #103
Pein
illest
Jinchuuriki

Pein has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Pein Send a message via MSN to Pein

we should totally bring back the news stand

Pein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:30 AM   #104
Yellow
Ho
Hokage

Yellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is CelestialYellow is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlita View Post
I can, but it would mean you are banned.
You should totally do that so that I don't get spoiled.

Spoiler:
Lol. Don't do it.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:47 AM   #105
Bangbangg
Academy Student

Bangbangg has a spectacular aura aboutBangbangg has a spectacular aura about

hi, for whatever reason, i don't have the manga forums, can i get it enable please!

Bangbangg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:36 AM   #106
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Harlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangbangg View Post
hi, for whatever reason, i don't have the manga forums, can i get it enable please!

working on it. please check back tomorrow - it does take some time

You should be able to see the Libraries now.

konoha library = Naruto manga.
bleach library = Bleach manga.
2nd floor library = all other manga.

Let me know if you can't see those.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #107
Pokkiri
Born To WIn
Genin

Pokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant futurePokkiri has a brilliant future

I would like the Konoha Library to be removed please.

Pokkiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #108
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkiri View Post
I would like the Konoha Library to be removed please.
This should be done within the next couple of days, tops. Please post back here if you can still see that section 2 days from now.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #109
Milo-
Konoha blue
ANBU Recruit

Milo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truth

Please hide the Konoha Library and... The bleach manga section (whatever it's called) for me.

Milo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #110
occasionalutopia
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Administrator

occasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divineoccasionalutopia is Divine

^Done, let us know if you can still see the sections.

occasionalutopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:26 PM   #111
Milo-
Konoha blue
ANBU Recruit

Milo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truthMilo- is an honorable bastion of truth

They are gone, thanks for that.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:46 PM   #112
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Occa - thanks so much for taking care of that

Old 11-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #113
DraycoXHinata&Nagato
Newbie Dragon
Academy Student

DraycoXHinata&Nagato should be left alone; it bites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insipidipity View Post
both please
Well, I think that you should look at yourself first before commenting on others. Who knows, you yourself may be on that irk list.

DraycoXHinata&Nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:34 PM   #114
Iria
̣
Salieri

Iria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sun

^you quoted a 2 year old post

what is this in reference too?

Iria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #115
Murderous Intent
Cursed penguins
Academy Teacher

Murderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of lightMurderous Intent is a glorious beacon of light

seeing that the last post here was past year, im wondering if this is still possible?

Murderous Intent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #116
Iria
̣
Salieri

Iria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sun

Yes it is...I'll let someone know you are interested in this.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:39 AM   #117
Milo-
Konoha blue
ANBU Recruit

I hope someone sees this. Anyway, so, I gave up, I decided to read the manga, since I always end up reading spoilers anyway.

So, yeah, if anyone sees this, please make me able to visit the manga sections (For Naruto and bleach) again.

Thanks in advance!

Old 04-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #118
Iria
̣
Salieri

KK^^

I will go tell an admin

Old 04-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #119
Milo-
Konoha blue
ANBU Recruit

Occasionalutopia already took care of it, thanks.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #120
Akashauk
Academy Student

Akashauk is a jewel in the roughAkashauk is a jewel in the roughAkashauk is a jewel in the roughAkashauk is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Akashauk

please please remove them ... thanks :-)

Akashauk is offline   Reply With Quote