My Re-Debut #Revamp #V6.0 #BTE #2nd Coming - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Academy Registration

Old 09-07-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
Paine™
Lets Delegate!

Paine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faithPaine™ is a guardian of the faith
Default My Re-Debut #Revamp #V6.0 #BTE #2nd Coming

Hey gais I am Paine™ but you already know that, #famous

If you don't then you probably recognize me as the Ask Thread August 2011 winner #neverlost #Numver1

That was a pretty huge deal (I defeated over 19 other people to win that) so yeah #Ez

Let it be known that I am actually a #veteran of this forum I was just AFK for about 1 1/2 years.

That is #Way2Long, #4Ever.

I have been here officially since 2011 #Ancient-Member

I am happy for you to be back and you hope that this time around I will be around longer that b4,

It is very #Rare for me to post here btw so I know you appreciate it.

I am sorry that I was gone for sooooooo long and I hope you understand and forgive me for leaving you guys.

Also please understand that I wont answer all those Private Messages I got during my absence from the forums. #way2many #over9000 (actually-about-tree-fitty-thousand)

Anyways I am just as happy as you are to be back here #you're.welcome

Add me as friends and I will keep you around, nurture you like a mother bird nurtures their baby birds

When the time comes and you think you are ready to leave the nest you wont be.

now proceed to welcome me back

Paine™ is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
What

What is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultraWhat is the ne plus ultra

Damn we got a celebrity all up in this hizzle!

What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
Bontakun
Thug Busting Toy Hamster

Bontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareilBontakun est le sans pareil

#hashtagswovenintoconversationareannoyingasfuck #gobacktotwitterandtumblr

Bontakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #4
Blur

Blur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is RapturousBlur is Rapturous

Okay .

Blur is offline   Reply With Quote