• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
T.D.A
King of Football
God of Shinobi

T.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is Elysian
Default So is White Zetsu dead?

We only see Black Zetsu alive and well. And though there are White Zetsu faces on that just Zetsu did, Tsuchikage said it was some kind of time delay jutsu, and those faces are probably not of the real white zetsu since there were multiples of them, or is it possible White zetsu was always itself a jutsu of Black zetsu?

NarutoForums

Old 10-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

Well one translation before said white zetsu is a clone of black zetsu

so white zetsu could be a jutsu of black zetsu.

white zetsu isn't dead though, one way or another he will be back.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
T.D.A
King of Football
God of Shinobi

T.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is ElysianT.D.A is Elysian

I'm thinking raikage may have really killed him, or he just grows back into black zetsu later.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

Black Zetsu has some white stuff on him. I wouldn't be surprise if he can make more White Zetsus. Of course he can only do it when one is dead.

Zetsu has a smile on his face though it seems. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/466/9/ It looks like a smile, that makes it strange IMO. Why would he be smileing? I don't think he was smileing when Raikage got to him.

Although stuff fell on him after due to Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Grimmjowsensei
Soloing

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

I don't think so, he probably got away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Zylos Wolf View Post
Black Zetsu has some white stuff on him. I wouldn't be surprise if he can make more White Zetsus. Of course he can only do it when one is dead.

Zetsu has a smile on his face though it seems. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/466/9/ It looks like a smile, that makes it strange IMO. Why would he be smileing? I don't think he was smileing when Raikage got to him.

Although stuff fell on him after due to Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi.
its weird though, because white zetsu has a consciousness aswell.

But black zetsu said "my jutsu"...

Old 10-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Raikiri
R.I.P. Kisame, keep pimpin
Kage

Raikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultraRaikiri is the ne plus ultra

nah white zetsu is fine. besides, it's always the black guy who dies first in these kinds of stories

Old 10-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
【Temari】
Banned
Legendary Ninja

【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent

no! not yet

Old 10-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
Shukumei
Here and there
Jounin

Shukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Zylos Wolf View Post
Well one translation before said white zetsu is a clone of black zetsu

so white zetsu could be a jutsu of black zetsu.

white zetsu isn't dead though, one way or another he will be back.
Black Zetsu referred to White Zetsu leaving with Taka to the Kage Summit as his 'bunshin' (clone). I wonder if Black Zetsu is the 'true' Zetsu and White is some jutsu or whatever, as you theorize - this would help explain how when they were sealing the Ichibi Pain told Zetsu to use his real body as a lookout ... i.e. White Zetsu would concentrate on the Fuuinjutsu and Black Zetsu would act as sentry?

Old 10-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
Reivaxe
RedWolf Village!
Elite Teacher

Reivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truth

I think you have a point. I don't remember WZ talking . . . seems like in his moment of death he made the jutsu which is controled by BZ.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Audible Phonetics
#three 2 the dome
#narutofan crew > you

Audible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is Rapturous

White Zetsu and Black zetsu are separate entities; sharing the same body. Its logical to assume that they both have to die at the same time in order to kill zetsu. In the Manga Zetsu talks to him self. The black and the white indicate two personalities. And even the Kanji used depicts different dialects.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjowsensei View Post
I don't think so, he probably got away.

its weird though, because white zetsu has a consciousness aswell.

But black zetsu said "my jutsu"...
Well look who we're talking about here. Zetsu is pretty weird overall.

He has a split personality, and talks to himself. He must have gotten lonely and split into two... any bleach readers here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
Black Zetsu referred to White Zetsu leaving with Taka to the Kage Summit as his 'bunshin' (clone). I wonder if Black Zetsu is the 'true' Zetsu and White is some jutsu or whatever, as you theorize - this would help explain how when they were sealing the Ichibi Pain told Zetsu to use his real body as a lookout ... i.e. White Zetsu would concentrate on the Fuuinjutsu and Black Zetsu would act as sentry?
That's where i got it from. there were two translations i read, one said a clone and the other by sleepyfan.

Zetsu trolls the characters and the readers fucks their minds big time

Old 10-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
Black

Black is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is TranscendentBlack is Transcendent

The white one died first? wow that was unexpected.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #13
Shukumei
Here and there
Jounin

Shukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is CelestialShukumei is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black View Post
The white one died first? wow that was unexpected.
Maybe, but he was resurrected.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #14
Bart
a lion still has claws

Bart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cute

Did Zetsu's Houshi no Jutsu allow him to come back to life, or does it allow him to multiply and appear where ever the spores are released?

Old 10-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartallen2 View Post
Did Zetsu's Houshi no Jutsu allow him to come back to life, or does it allow him to multiply and appear where ever the spores are released?
There is like no info on the jutsu.

All we know for sure it that it takes peoples chakra. It seems to have a short range too. We need to wait a few more chapters until we know for sure what White Zetsu's fate it.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
vjpowell
Becoming Stronger
Missing-nin

vjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestialvjpowell is Celestial

I think the White Zetsu saved Sasuke from becoming liquid from the Mizukage's attack. I think that White Zetsu is alive.