• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 09-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
dark_zer0
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

dark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hope
Default How did deidara got both arms back again?

I dunno how deidara got both arms back when he was fighting sasuke. One was crushed by gaara; and the other was warped by kakashi.

Was it stated that they found the arm warped by kakashi? If so, Kakuzu could've sewed it back on. But a crushed arm? Sewing won't fix that >.<

Anyway, I'd appreciate help in explaining. Thanks!

NarutoForums

Old 09-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #2
Andrew
Jesus is the Savior

Andrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is CelestialAndrew is Celestial

Sasori gave him a new arm; the other arm he found after Kakashi sent it into another dimension and Kakuzu sewed them on.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
First Tsurugi
M O T I V A T E D
Hokage

First Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is Rapturous

The arm Kakashi hit with Kzmui was only damaged at the shoulder joint, the majority of the arm was still intact, at least enough for Kakuzu to sew it back on.

As for the arm crushed by Gaara, I have no idea how they fixed it, or if it was even mentioned.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
Shadowace
Special Jounin

Shadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant futureShadowace has a brilliant future

I think just the joint that garra crushed on the first arm as well.

Old 09-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
dark_zer0
Academy Teacher

dark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hopedark_zer0 is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Tsurugi View Post
The arm Kakashi hit with Kzmui was only damaged at the shoulder joint, the majority of the arm was still intact, at least enough for Kakuzu to sew it back on.
So when Kakashi Kamui-d it, the arm was only cut off and not completely sent to another dimension?

Old 09-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
LucyXD94
Newbie Kyuubi! XD
Academy Teacher

LucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to allLucyXD94 is a name known to all

i have no idea! Lmao i thot his arm was sucked into that other dimension thing with his ms justu!! Lol howd he find it after it got sucked away?! Lmao buttum as for when gaara crushed his arm; i thot it was like torn off?? buttum i guess it cud have healed & one of his arm had sum wierd lookin skin or watever not sure which arm!! Lol

Old 09-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
syferite
Carpe Natibus
Special Jounin

syferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truth

Deidara found the arm that Kakashi severed:

Spoiler:

Kakazu probably sewed that back.

However I am not sure how Deidara got his other arm back. His next apperance where he attacked the Three-tails, was probably only with on arm. It's a little unclear, but his shadow at the bottom row, middle panel showed only one arm:

Spoiler:

And then Deidara got both his arms back..
So it might be possible he used someone else's arms or whatever. It isn't that important anyway... since we've since arms pop up of no where in this manga.

Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
Love.
Milk ?

Love. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faithLove. is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Captain View Post
Sasori gave him a new arm; the other arm he found after Kakashi sent it into another dimension and Kakuzu sewed them on.
did this really happen or just a theory?
if a theory, a good one i believe

Old 09-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #9
Taco
Jounin

Taco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is CelestialTaco is Celestial

Kishi just probably forgot, the silly goose.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #10
Pervy Fox
Tits & Ass only or GTFO
Elite Jounin

Pervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is CelestialPervy Fox is Celestial

He used Super glue

Old 09-26-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Well, the one that was messed up by Kakashi...we see that Deidara finds it after the fight is over. Part of it is still missing, the part that Kakashi warped. So Deidara had that section filled in with something else.

As for his other arm, I don't know if Gaara really 'crushed' it that badly. Either way, Deidara obviously managed to keep it with him somewhere and had it fixed up by Kakuzu.

Arm-less Dei is hot since I bet he got kind of tense from not being able to.....

Old 09-26-2009, 02:25 AM   #12
YoshiPower
Playing hide and seek with an
S-Class Missing-nin

YoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is LuminaryYoshiPower is Luminary

He found his arm, and used his clay as glue :]

Old 09-26-2009, 02:59 AM   #13
syferite
Carpe Natibus
Special Jounin

syferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truthsyferite is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyasurin Yakuto View Post
Arm-less Dei is hot since I bet he got kind of tense from not being able to.....
He had his chests didn't he?

Old 09-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #14
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by syferite View Post
He had his chests didn't he?
I don't think he can get his chest onto his penis. >_> I guess he might be able to but I don't know. If he bends down that part of his chest wouldn't be in the same spot as....yeah.