Yu Yu Hakusho Speed - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Meta Battledome

Old 09-21-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is Rapturous
Default Yu Yu Hakusho Speed

Ya know apart from the Hiei speedblitzing the dude who can throw a hundred punches a second thing that is brought up in nearly all YYH topcs, I can't remember any real great speed feats for the characters.I'm probably just forgetting them so does anyone have any notable ones?

And in terms of speed, is YYH around Bleach/One Piece level or beyond?

NarutoForums

Old 09-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Omnirix
Magician's Red
Kage

Omnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is CelestialOmnirix is Celestial

Well I don't know if this is one but post DT Yusuke apparently can ride a bicycle faster than a race car.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
Lord Raizen
The Warrior God
Jinchuuriki

Lord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is CelestialLord Raizen is Celestial

As far as can remember, you really dont have many quantifiable speed feats. You really just have to speed scale, which is made easier by the class system. You have D/C class Hiei completely owning Seiryu, then you have low B class Yusuke tieing with Hiei in the Dark Tournament. Hiei was B class at that point as well. However there was the instant when B class Hiei easily outran a gas explosion. Which i've heard range from 2000-8000 m/s.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #4
migukuni
The Romantic Warrior; Taurus
Legendary Ninja

migukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminary

YYH speed should be higher than bleach/OP levels

in the manga we haven't exactly seen S level speeds and strengths the levels of mukuro and Yomi. We only see it in the anime

In the anime though, S levels like yomi and mukuro are like 5x-10x faster than wind: which is ginda

I don't know how fast wind is...

Old 09-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
Genyosai
10,000 Year Old Cod
S-Class Missing-nin

Genyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is Celestial

"10 x faster than the wind" - That doesn't sound that impressive. Even with an F5 tornado standing in for "the wind", that would only amount to around 1340m/s

Old 09-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
Cableguy15
Retired
Elite Jounin

Cableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is Celestial

Hiei has the majority of YYH's speed feats.

There's the feat where he saves yusuke from a gas explosion just as it had detonated. It's easily hypersonic because the detonation velocity of a gas explosion is 1,500-2,000 m/s

There's also the one where he's standing about 20 feet away from makintaro, and manages to slice off his arm, but did it so fast it didn't even look like he had moved to Makintaro. Calced at mach 2-9. Toguro in his base form also has a similar feat to this, except he was closer.

Seiryu was put at a speed of around mach 1-2 for what he did.

And Hiei cutting down Seiryu was calced at mach 16.

There was also a calculation that put Toguro's thumb flicking speed at 5,000 km/s for him to create the air bullets.

From there it's all speed scaling.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Genyosai
10,000 Year Old Cod
S-Class Missing-nin

Genyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is CelestialGenyosai is Celestial

Quote:
There was also a calculation that put Toguro's thumb flicking speed at 5,000 km/s for him to create the air bullets.
Do you have a link to this? I wanna see how they worked that out.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
NemeBro
I is unicorn
Missing-nin

NemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is LuminaryNemeBro is Luminary

I am pretty sure Yusuke and Kuwabara were bullet-timing after the Saint Beasts arc.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Agent Washington
Blue Team 4 Life

Agent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is DivineAgent Washington is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genyosai View Post
Ryoma was dicking around with it about a month ago. He wasn't taking is seriously though.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #10
Herekic
Deal with it
#narutofan crew > you

Herekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is CelestialHerekic is Celestial

The biggest I'd say is hiei outrunning a gas explosion while carrying somebody.

and he was only a B class at the time, which is a down right weakling by end of series levels.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Shock Therapy
Divine Power Monochrome
Jinchuuriki

Shock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Shock Therapy

for higher levels everything is about power scaling as feats are limited for S class and above

Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #12
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is Rapturous

When did Hiei ourun this gas explosion?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #13
Akatora
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

Akatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is AscendantAkatora is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnirix View Post
Well I don't know if this is one but post DT Yusuke apparently can ride a bicycle faster than a race car.
Likely in the city right, if so the car got speed restrictions...

Or was this him cycling on while it was just accelerating from a green light?

Or did he pass it on the highway at it's max speed

Old 09-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #14
Gnome
It's Me You'll Fight

Gnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is Elysian

air from Toguro's thumb bullet things would have to go pretty fast to blow the heads off of demons who are probably more durable than humans.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #15
Yohan Kokuchouin
Child of the Lost Time
Elite Jounin

Yohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truth

They are labeled as Hypersonic plus. Pretty much sums up their speed. However, they haven't shown any reason why they should be at or above lightning dodging or reactions...

Some tried to argue Suzaku, but it clearly wasn't lightning.

Although YYH lacks speed, normally their opponents don't have what it takes to put them down

Old 09-23-2009, 03:23 AM   #16
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
When did Hiei ourun this gas explosion?
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/131/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/131/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/131/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/131/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/132/08/ - Hiei and Yusuke were fighting evenly right after.

Last edited by God Movement; 09-23-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 AM   #17
Cableguy15
Retired
Elite Jounin

Cableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is CelestialCableguy15 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genyosai View Post
Yeah, Kamen Rider Ryoma did it (Actually, he's pretty much done most of the YYH calcs): http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...&postcount=187

I also remembered wrong, it's more like 3,000 km/s. 5,000 was the speed of the punches

Old 09-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
migukuni
The Romantic Warrior; Taurus
Legendary Ninja

migukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminarymigukuni is Luminary

well, in the anime the guy that fought against ginda was saying he can be as fast as the light (i just watched the scene again). and ginda at that time was an S-class that could defeat 3-4 yusuke's in sensui arc, hmmm... its very complicated i see (although all of this are in the anime not the manga)

Old 09-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #19
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

SpiritGun, you got a link to any of the actual calcs like the one saying Hiei was Mach 16?

Old 09-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #20
Yohan Kokuchouin
Child of the Lost Time
Elite Jounin

Yohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truth

So let me get this straight, the best speed feat they have is Mach 16? Is YYH that far behind in terms of speed?
I know YYH must have some speed that's higher than this.