New Interview with Tite Kubo about next arc - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Court of Pure Souls

Old 09-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine
Default New Interview with Tite Kubo about next arc

Just thought I would share some info from a small Kubo interview that just came out. He said that Isshin will play a major role in the arc after the next mini-arc and that the bodies hanging in Szayel's lab hold an important key to the story.

Anyone want the untranslated version of the interview? It's on Youtube.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
BluishSwirls
no

BluishSwirls has disabled reputation

There were also some pictures drawn by Kubo here at this link.
Credit goes to the people over at BA. x)

http://bleachasylum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=554

BluishSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Seems like shit is about to hit the fan, I'd love the translation posted here.

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Demon_Soichiro
King of Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Demon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faith

lol,i knew and i think most of people here,know that ishhin will play major role(same for ryuken),and yeah the scene were mayuri saw the bodies they must be the other fallen espadas, or fail ''samples'' of vasto lordes, i hope not so much trolling,its too bad to ruin it again

Demon_Soichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Just a speculation, but I think the bodies are spare Espadas like the one used for Wonderweiss before Aizen transformed him. They may be able to transfer souls from the current ones to the new bodies.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

The Yammy mini arc, I can see it now.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
squilliam

squilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendantsquilliam is Ascendant

That's epic. Mayuri getting a hold of Aizen's/Szayel's sick experiments = win

squilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
BluishSwirls
no

BluishSwirls has disabled reputation

I can't wait until the plot moves forwards.

BluishSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Any idea when this will be subbed? I want to see the translated version of this interview.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
Moonwalker
Ultimate Tenshinhan fanboy
Academy Teacher

Moonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hope

Imagine the bodies turn out to be Ganju and Kuukaku.

Moonwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
Beelzejow
Destructive

Beelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquil Fury View Post
Any idea when this will be subbed? I want to see the translated version of this interview.
Yes, I, too, wish to see the interview translated.

Beelzejow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #12
Moonwalker
Ultimate Tenshinhan fanboy
Academy Teacher

Moonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hopeMoonwalker is a paragon of hope

Here is part of the interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcAe...layer_embedded

oh, and more from the interview, Kubo said that the Isshin mini-arc is coming up after the next one after this one. This one is still the Arrancar arc, he called it. Then will be another one (?) and then an Isshin arc (?) Someone else needs to listen to the Japanese in the videos and report to us!

Got it from here...

http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=767&page=57

Moonwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
Altron
スキャンダル
Hokage

Altron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is Transcendent

Fuck yes Isshin has been overdue to be included in an Arc. I can't wait for this, also those pics were awesome.

Altron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #14
Kankurette
Gone
Missing-nin

Kankurette has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Kankurette

An Isshin arc? Should be interesting.

Kankurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
Cerō
Banned
Jounin

Cerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hope

Please God no more Arrancar.

Cerō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Well like I said in the other thread, I look forward to Isshin and the secrets of Szayel's lab. I can't believe we're still in one arc! HM and KT arc are all part of the arrancar arc?.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
Demon_Soichiro
King of Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Demon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faith

he will also make an arc how tatsuki ,keigo and the others will gain shinigami powers and vaizard one

Old 09-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #18
Mar Azul
¡Que Bien!
Elite Jounin

Mar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is AscendantMar Azul is Ascendant

I'm really looking forward to the Isshin arc. Those are great pics of Kubo he looks good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Soichiro View Post
he will also make an arc how tatsuki ,keigo and the others will gain shinigami powers and vaizard one
I miss Tatsuki!

Mar Azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Another one? Perhaps a Hell arc? or Squad 0? Maybe Isshin ties into Squad Zero

Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #20
Demon_Soichiro
King of Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

maybe hitsugaya is becoming the official main char?