• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society TV

Old 09-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
saiyanjw
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

saiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hope
Default Best Bleach episodes?

Hey everybody i just have a question.. i read tha bleach manga every week but i havent watched the anime in years so can u guys give share with me which bleach episodes have been the best ones or ur personal favorites.
best fights
best animation
stuff like that.. thanks
no talkin episodes please..

saiyanjw is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Butcher
Screamin' Banshee

Butcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is LuminaryButcher is Luminary

Grimmjow vs. Ichigo was a damn good fight,one of the best fights I have ever seen.As for quality and animation,I don't give a shit.

Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
Demon_Soichiro
King of Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Demon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faithDemon_Soichiro is a guardian of the faith

bleach 57,58,59,121,165,166,201,202

Demon_Soichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
saiyanjw
ANBU Recruit

saiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hopesaiyanjw is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabu935 View Post
Grimmjow vs. Ichigo was a damn good fight,one of the best fights I have ever seen.As for quality and animation,I don't give a shit.
thats nice and all but i dont know which episodes that fight takes place in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Soichiro View Post
bleach 57,58,59,121,165,166,201,202
this is more of wut i was lookin for thanks..

saiyanjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
Special Agent Sugar
Legendary Ninja

Special Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is Celestial

any episode done by ogiso shingo

Special Agent Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
Omaeda Takes It Alone
Knight of Yammy

Omaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareilOmaeda Takes It Alone est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Omaeda Takes It Alone

I liked both Ichigo vs. Renji fights (16, forget the other) and any episode with Zangetsu (19 and 38/39) is good.

Omaeda Takes It Alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
Logic
CursedSuperKyuubiBankaiHo llow6
ANBU Recruit

Logic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of lightLogic is a glorious beacon of light

Watch 30-236.

Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Charade You Are
Nearly a Laugh
Genin

Charade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hopeCharade You Are is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyanjw View Post
thats nice and all but i dont know which episodes that fight takes place in
He's probably talking about 121 or 166, the first and third grimmjow vs ichigo fights respectively. Those had the best animation out of the three.

Charade You Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #9
Corwin
Trained Stalemate Associate
Elite Jounin

Corwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is Luminary

Uryuu Ishida vs Mayuri were the best Bleach episodes ever for me.

Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #10
Beelzejow
Destructive

Beelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is Rapturous

121, 139-140, 166-167, 190 were my all time favorites.

Beelzejow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Corran
Legendary Ninja

Corran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is TranscendentCorran is Transcendent

There is a disturbing lack of 118 love in here
How can anyone forget one of the most awesome bankais?

Corran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #12
Tranquil Fury
Kaiju King
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareilTranquil Fury est le sans pareil

Episode 48 because of the filler in Hitsu vs Gin fight
Episode 121 because Grimmjow is awesome
Episode 166-167 because the third Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight was one of the best
Episode 165 for Grimmjow vs Ulq
Episode 21 for Ichigo vs Jidambo
Episode 26-27 for Ichigo vs Ikkaku
Episode 22 for Gin's shikai
Episode 52 Renji vs Byakuya
Episode 55-59 Ichigo vs Byakuya but more so Ichigo's bankai and Shirosaki
Episode 60-62 Aizen pwning things
Episode 107-108 Ichigo vs Kariya
Episode 188-189 Ichigo vs Amagai
Episode 192 Nel transforms
Episode 209-212 TBTP fighting scenes
Episode 123-125 Ichigo vs Shirosaki and Vizards vs Hollow Ichigo
Episode 136 Ichigo vs Grimmjow part 2 and Urahara's badassery
Episode 137 More Urahara
Episode 218 Kira's battle
Episode 219 Hisagi's battle
Episode 225 Allon owning VCs and Yama owning it
Episode 226 Yama owning

Well we are talking about 237 episodes so there are going to be a lot of favs.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
zabuzaXxrevenge
I Embrace the darkness
Academy Teacher

zabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant futurezabuzaXxrevenge has a brilliant future

my favorite bleach episode is is episode 120 when hitsugaya removes his power limit

zabuzaXxrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #14
Cerō
Banned
Jounin

Cerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hopeCerō is a paragon of hope

Basically, anything before the bount. I really want to know the animation team that was involved with early Bleach. I heard Kubo was directly involved in the early anime episodes.

Cerō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
(\/)ugen
Perverted Indo
Chuunin

(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future(\/)ugen has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to (\/)ugen

57,58 & 59

(\/)ugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #16
drakul
Chuunin

drakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of lightdrakul is a glorious beacon of light

Ichigo vs Byakoya is the best fight so far in the anime because it was ichigo unlocked his ban kai in it.

drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #17
Special Agent Sugar
Legendary Ninja

Special Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is CelestialSpecial Agent Sugar is Celestial

121 stands out for me as if not the best then 1 of the best episdoes of the series, it's 1 of my faves

Special Agent Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #18
TadloS
( -‿-)
Legendary Ninja

TadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is AscendantTadloS is Ascendant

Best fighting episodes with top notch animation eps: 118,121,166 and 219. This is my favorites episodes or rather to say one of the best fights in all animes which I watched. Though, there is many good fighting episodes in first two arcs(1-63). I just don't remember them, lol.

TadloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
Lord Kain
Dream OR Fate

Lord Kain has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kain Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Kain Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Kain

Bleach 201 Nnoitra Released! Multiplying Arms
inore santa teresa

all of the
zaraki VS ???

Lord Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
RODtheTV
Academy Teacher

RODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hopeRODtheTV is a paragon of hope

Ready, because I was going to make this thread also..........

"Cursed Parakeet"
"Encounter, Renji Abarai!"
"Renji's Confrontation"

36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 48, 52, 57 - 61

110 - 127 esp some of the fights like 118

145, 154, 155

RODtheTV is offline   Reply With Quote