• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 11-02-2010, 03:55 AM   #41
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Edward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareil

Oh God, Buu

NarutoForums

Old 11-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #42
Penance
Your best...
Legendary Ninja

Penance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is ElysianPenance is Elysian

Oh, god...greatness...

Old 11-02-2010, 04:06 AM   #43
Ciupy
Captain GARlock
Kage

Ciupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is TranscendentCiupy is Transcendent
Send a message via Yahoo to Ciupy

Yeah,that was friggin hilarious,I now want to see how Mrs. Boo looked like..

And the fact that Goku and Vegeta are merely footnotes in history while Mr. Satan is considered the great saviour..

Also..New Namek was destroyed by a guy who could use the goddamned Genki Dama?

Dude,post that translation in the "Akira Toriyama is rumoured to.. " thread.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #44
darceek
Rookie

darceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to alldarceek is a name known to all

dragonball wont be the same without Goku

Old 11-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #45
TSC
║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█║

TSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is DivineTSC is Divine
Send a message via AIM to TSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciupy View Post
Yeah,that was friggin hilarious,I now want to see how Mrs. Boo looked like..

And the fact that Goku and Vegeta are merely footnotes in history while Mr. Satan is considered the great saviour..

Also..New Namek was destroyed by a guy who could use the goddamned Genki Dama?

Dude,post that translation in the "Akira Toriyama is rumoured to.. " thread.
link to thread? I dunno what section it's under.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #46
atnguyen
Academy Student

atnguyen is on a distinguished road

I like dragon ball so i 'm looking for playing this game.
This game only play in Korea and Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------------
bep dep, phong bep, tu bep hien dai

Last edited by atnguyen; 12-10-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #47
soulnova
Hello Kyuubi
Hokage

soulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturoussoulnova is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to soulnova

Well, seeing there was already a thread about this, I'm going to perform some necromancy.

Just to let you know, I just found out they released a Taiwanese version of the game that doesn't require a cellphone number.

Downloads
  1. Official Client's torrent here (make sure it's the newest version here, updating is a bitch).
  2. Sign up to the Taiwanese website here. Once you are logged in, activate your DBO account.
  3. English Patch for the game.
English fan sites with more guides and information:
http://dbocom.com/
http://dbmmo.com/Forum/

It just baffles me they haven't released it yet in America. I mean, shit, this would become the most played game in latin-american countries. We LOVE Dragon Ball. We still have reruns of DB and DBZ almost everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciupy
Oh shit son..I want to play this really,really bad.

I just saw the trailer and a huge wave of nostalgia came over me.

I mean.."summer days,warm milk and cookies,eating warm dinner with your mom and dad" nostalgia wave..
I know, man, I know. I got such nostalgia that I already downloaded the whole first DB series. Getting the Sayan Saga now.

My Char:

Old 01-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #48
Flow
Banned

Flow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is DivineFlow is Divine

wait the game is out?