Kira Yamato is not a newtype - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel > Popular Series discussions > Gundam
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2009, 02:54 AM   #21
Yohan Kokuchouin
Child of the Lost Time
Elite Jounin
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,781
Yohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truth
Default

Kira dodging funnels can not be used as a feat. Garrod Ran does that and he's an old type... By that sense, he should be ranked as a Newtype... but we all know that he's not.

Controlling remote weapons; I'm pretty sure Dearka or Yzak could do the same things Kira could if they would have given them remote weapons. Hell, I'm sure Lunamaria could have too.

Yohan Kokuchouin is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums
        


Old 08-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #22
Sazabi24
SaZAbi
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,611
Blog Entries: 1
Sazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is TranscendentSazabi24 is Transcendent
Default

Kira dodging Dragoons only makes Rau seem like a worse pilot

Sazabi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:04 AM   #23
LightMaster
Gundam Educator
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,958
LightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Which of coruse rules out the probably he was looking around cause it's a battlefield and there were fights happening all around him so a threat could come from anywhere because?
Of course not, the fact that he doesn't see anything. And the Freedom doesn't actually pick anything up rules out the sensors and his own eyesight picking up Rau or the danger he possessed towards the Arch Angel. Not to mention he'd never suddenly looked around before, and he wasn't doing it as if it was just...normal.

Quote:
Being inside the cockpit is not the same thing as a clear shot of Freedom instratment's. All we saw was Kira looking around, you said it youself. NOTHING was shown of the sensors which could have picked Rau up.
You're right, NONE of the sensors are shown picking Rau up. Not the radar, not even a little video screen that appears when a specific unit or piece of space is monitored. If the sensors did suddenly pick up a hostile Mobile Suit there would have been a audio notification and we would have been shown such a notice. Instead he looks all around and says something doesn't FEEL right, not that the sensors are picking up something off or that they're picking up anything at all.

Quote:
It can come off that way to you all it wants. It doesn't change the fact Kira isn't a newtype....If you're going to use the directors word to prove Rau, and Mwu are newtypes then you need to grin and bare it when he declares Jesus Yamato isn't.
And nothing will change the fact he's displayed Newtype traits. I could prove Mwu and Rau are Newtypes WITHOUT the directors word. They sensed other Newtypes, and had Newtype Flashes.

Quote:
Yes, but the entire Earth is saturated with them because of giant spikes which spread them constantly which were launched into the Earth at the start of the war.
1. There aren't any giant spikes, the reason why the Jammer's can't/haven't been neutralized is because they've been jammed so deep into the Earth that it's pretty much impossible to get to them. They in no way stick out onto the surface of Earth.
2. The Freedom also never uses the Multi-targeting system on anything at long distance.

Quote:
Actually he's done so several times in space.... Even multilocking Nuclear missiles whichw ere moving away from him at a good clip... So yes. And that was at the same battle you claim Freedom's sensors couldn't detect objects that far out because of NJC interference.
1. If they were moving away from him, as in they were past him and he was in a chasing position. The beams that hit them might have actually come from such an angle...they did not. Thus you are full of shit. Athrun get's distracted and THEN let's some past him.
2. They're not the same episode, episode 49=/= episode 50

Quote:
Kira dodging Dragoons only makes Rau seem like a worse pilot
Haman's shit because Kamille and Sciricco dodged her funnels, Char's shit with remotes because Amuro dodged his funnels. Everyone who has ever had their funnels dodged is shit. Ali? Shit. Ribbon's? Shit.

LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:17 AM   #24
neodragzero
Holy Jesus Bolter
Hokage
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your soul.
Posts: 12,355
neodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturousneodragzero is Rapturous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Haman's shit because Kamille and Sciricco dodged her funnels, Char's shit with remotes because Amuro dodged his funnels. Everyone who has ever had their funnels dodged is shit. Ali? Shit. Ribbon's? Shit.
There's a difference between dragoons and funnels. Anyone can probably use the dragoon system. The same can't be said for funnels. At least Haman fights in a verse of general competent pilots and multiple newtypes beyond just two. Stop trying to be cute.


Last edited by neodragzero; 08-12-2009 at 04:31 AM.
neodragzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #25
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,185
Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine
Default

Lightmaster Ribbon's, Ali, Char, Haman are characters that come from verses with competent pilots and they don't magically standstill for beam spam. CE grunts are infamous for being the worst in the Gundam.

But to avoid a flame war, I'll get back on topic, Kira is'nt a Newtype this is obvious.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #26
Zetta
Banned
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My own personal Netherworld.
Posts: 16,403
Zetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is Rapturous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Haman's shit because Kamille and Sciricco dodged her funnels, Char's shit with remotes because Amuro dodged his funnels. Everyone who has ever had their funnels dodged is shit. Ali? Shit. Ribbon's? Shit.
Gundam Seed Destiny. Episode 36. 3min 20 sec.

Gilbert Durandal: The Legend however is a ambitious machine equiped with a new generation of the DRAGOON system which can now be used by anyone thanks to improvements in the quantum system.

DRAGOONS are computer-controlled automated laser turrets while Funnels are mind-controlled laser turrets.

Stop comparing them.

Zetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #27
Yohan Kokuchouin
Child of the Lost Time
Elite Jounin
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,781
Yohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truthYohan Kokuchouin is an honorable bastion of truth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post

Haman's shit because Kamille and Sciricco dodged her funnels, Char's shit with remotes because Amuro dodged his funnels. Everyone who has ever had their funnels dodged is shit. Ali? Shit. Ribbon's? Shit.
How is the hell can you say that? Did you see the Fangs in Gundam 00? They were almost impossible to dodge with its insane speed. Anyone that dodged Ribbon and Ali's Fangs have some serious skill.

Haman's shit because Kamille and Scrirocoo dodged her funnels? We clearly saw better piloting and newtype powers at work.

Amuro dodging Char's remotes isn't something to really be bring up. It would have been dumb for Amuro not have dodged him with all of his damn feats. Hell, it just doesn't seem right especially with his Nu Gundam.

Yohan Kokuchouin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #28
Zetta
Banned
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My own personal Netherworld.
Posts: 16,403
Zetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is Rapturous
Default

The Nu Gundam isn't just for show

Zetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #29
skiboydoggy
DYNAMIC GENERAL GUARDIAN
Hokage
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Space Noah Class Kurogane
Posts: 11,965
Blog Entries: 1
skiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy Send a message via MSN to skiboydoggy
Default

Remotes =/= Funnels. The DRAGOONs are more like unwired Incoms.

skiboydoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #30
LightMaster
Gundam Educator
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,958
LightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
There's a difference between dragoons and funnels. Anyone can probably use the dragoon system. The same can't be said for funnels. At least Haman fights in a verse of general competent pilots and multiple newtypes beyond just two. Stop trying to be cute.
Except anyone can't just use DRAGOON's, hell not just anyone can use Gunbarrels and those still use wires, and are drastically inferior to DRAGOON's. The simple fact of the matter is, he said Rau looks worse because a well above competent pilot evade Rau's DRAGOON's, he didn't say because grunts did, or some secondary pilot- he said Kira. Technically speaking grunts evaded a shot or two from Char's funnels, is he shit with remotes now?

Quote:
Lightmaster Ribbon's, Ali, Char, Haman are characters that come from verses with competent pilots and they don't magically standstill for beam spam. CE grunts are infamous for being the worst in the Gundam.
That has something to do with Rau looking worse because Kira dodged it? How does Rau look worse when no one but another Newtype, and the best pilot around managed to evade his remotes. Even Mwu couldn't keep it up forever.

Quote:
Gilbert Durandal: The Legend however is a ambitious machine equiped with a new generation of the DRAGOON system which can now be used by anyone thanks to improvements in the quantum system.

DRAGOONS are computer-controlled automated laser turrets while Funnels are mind-controlled laser turrets.
What the FUCK does that have to do with the fucking Providence? Are you totally retarded when it comes to SEED... or is this all on purpose? And AGAIN, find me some fucking evidence to this computer controlled bullshit you spew, OR you except the fact that they're mentally commanded like the model kit manual-the only one that FUCKING SAYS HOW IT WORKS-says. It's you verses a manual, which means you're wrong and it's right.

Quote:
How is the hell can you say that? Did you see the Fangs in Gundam 00? They were almost impossible to dodge with its insane speed. Anyone that dodged Ribbon and Ali's Fangs have some serious skill.
Except pretty much everyone who had a name DID it, evade them that is. It wasn't just something specific to Setsuna and the 00 Raiser, or being in Trans-Am.

Quote:
Haman's shit because Kamille and Scrirocoo dodged her funnels? We clearly saw better piloting and newtype powers at work.
Rau's shit because Kira dodged his DRAGOONs? We clearly saw his perception, and reflexes at work.

Quote:
Amuro dodging Char's remotes isn't something to really be bring up. It would have been dumb for Amuro not have dodged him with all of his damn feats. Hell, it just doesn't seem right especially with his Nu Gundam.
ReGZ, Amuro never really engaged Char's funnels with the Nu. He had his own to counter Char's. Everyone got a hard on about Char's and Amuro's remotes dueling it out, ya' know.

Quote:
Remotes =/= Funnels. The DRAGOONs are more like unwired Incoms.
DRAGOONs = Funnels = Fangs

The only difference is how they're controlled; DRAGOON's use quantum communication, Funnels use Psychic waves or whatever and...whatever the fuck Fangs use they use.

LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #31
Zetta
Banned
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My own personal Netherworld.
Posts: 16,403
Zetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is Rapturous
Default

Hahahahaha.

Apparently Gilbert Durandal, the fucking chairman of ZAFT and villain of Destiny is a worse source than Gunpla Manuals.

You're hilarious.

Zetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #32
skiboydoggy
DYNAMIC GENERAL GUARDIAN
Hokage
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Space Noah Class Kurogane
Posts: 11,965
Blog Entries: 1
skiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysianskiboydoggy is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy Send a message via MSN to skiboydoggy
Default

The Providence's DRAGOONs are different from the Legend's and Strike Freedom's Super DRAGOONs, so yeah.

skiboydoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #33
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,185
Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine
Default

Providence is piloted by a Newtype Rau and the Legend by Rey Za Burrel so yeah they'll be different from Kira's a non-Newtype.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Titan
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Jenova's Womb
Posts: 15,530
Blog Entries: 1
Sephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is Rapturous
Default

Nope, not a newtype, even Lightmaster knows it.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #35
LightMaster
Gundam Educator
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,958
LightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Apparently Gilbert Durandal, the fucking chairman of ZAFT and villain of Destiny is a worse source than Gunpla Manuals.

You're hilarious.
Woah. You somehow read in that pretty fucking general statement that they're computer controlled? You're some kind of guy, I mean... I must have missed where he mentioned specifically how the pilot controls them with the new system. Instead of just saying it had been improved so anyone can use it...yep. Missed it.

LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #36
Utopia Realm
Space Cowboy
Hokage
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On the Bebop
Posts: 11,109
Blog Entries: 3
Utopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is Transcendent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMaster View Post
Woah. You somehow read in that pretty fucking general statement that they're computer controlled? You're some kind of guy, I mean... I must have missed where he mentioned specifically how the pilot controls them with the new system. Instead of just saying it had been improved so anyone can use it...yep. Missed it.
I find it funny how your trying to turn away evidence that is sitting in your lap. Please re-read Zetta's post on episode 36 pal.

Utopia Realm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #37
LightMaster
Gundam Educator
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,958
LightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapoman View Post
I find it funny how your trying to turn away evidence that is sitting in your lap. Please re-read Zetta's post on episode 36 pal.
What evidence, are you talking about what Durandal said? That doesn't say anything toward them being automated, the Quantum System would be the Quantum Communication system, as in how the Mobile Suit and DRAGOON communicate. It being easier does not mean it's automated, nor does Durandal imply such a thing. A model kit manual for the Providence ZAKU clearly states that the control system is mental, and it uses the same system as the Legend, and Strike Freedom.

So unless Durandal says or actually implies automation...

LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #38
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,185
Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine
Default

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-x13a.htm

Quote:
One of the new technologies present in the Providence Gundam is the DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system. With the DRAGOON system, 11 units are are stored on the Providence Gundam's massive backpack. These 11 units can be controlled wirelessly and attack an opponent from multiple directions. With a total of 43 beam gun nozzles, the Providence can unleash devastating firepower with its all-range attack. However, the DRAGOONs can only be controlled by pilots with a high level of spatial awareness
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/SEE...zgmf-x666s.htm

Quote:
In C.E. 71, ZAFT unveils its revolutionary DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system in two mobile suits: the YMF-X000A Dreadnought Gundam and ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam. Unfortunately, the DRAGOONs utilized by these two units can only be controlled by pilots with expanded spatial awareness. However, in C.E. 74, ZAFT introduces the ZGMF-X666S Legend Gundam, an upgrade of the original Providence Gundam design. The Legend Gundam features a new quantum communication system that allows normal pilots to control the DRAGOONs. The Legend Gundam features two types of DRAGOONs, also used by the ZGMF-X3000Q Providence ZAKU.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/SEE.../zgmf-x20a.htm

Quote:
Where the original Freedom Gundam carried a pair of plasma beam cannons, the Strike Freedom features eight DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) units. The DRAGOON units housed in the wings utilize an improved quantum communications system, allowing normal pilots without expanded spatial awareness to use them

Hey Look! One of them is not the same as the others!. We know the La Flaga are Newtypes as per Word of God so Rey is excused.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #39
LightMaster
Gundam Educator
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,958
LightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of lightLightMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Hey Look! One of them is not the same as the others!. We know the La Flaga are Newtypes as per Word of God so Rey is excused.
You've brought nothing new to the discussion, since... the one that's said to be controlled via thought IS the new one. Since it's the one the Providence ZAKU uses, the new easier one. So I'm still wondering where this concrete statement of automation is, the manual clearly states control via thought... no one has been able to provide a clear statement of automation.

This is of course because such a thing doesn't exist. Because the show doesn't go that deep into the DRAGOON system ever.

LightMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #40
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,185
Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine
Default

You mean I did'nt prove Kira was using Dragoons for dummies and you're just putting your hands on your ears and ignoring it? I was under the impression that was our argument. If I'm wrong then please forgive me, BTW I consider MAHQ>Your fanboysim, I'll trust them over you anyday.

Tranquil Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games