• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The NF Café

Old 07-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
saprobe
Let me see your pixels, Baby.
Legendary Ninja

saprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestialsaprobe is Celestial
Angry Child Rapist Dragged Girl Off to "Rape Camp" in the Woods of Army Base

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...smiley21m.html
Quote:
Man charged with raping girl in woods at Fort Lewis

By Ian Ith
Seattle Times staff reporter

36-year-old Jeffrey Richard Smiley, of Spanaway

The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Pierce County man on a series of child-molestation charges after discovering a horrifying pair of makeshift dens in the remote woods of Fort Lewis, where they say the man had set up mattresses, toys and cameras to molest at least one young girl and take explicit photos.

Now the FBI is asking the public to help them find any other children who may have been his victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley, 36, of Spanaway, is charged in U.S. District Court in Tacoma with one count of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. He is also charged in Pierce County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree child molestation for previous incidents last year.

Smiley has no connection to Fort Lewis or the Army, officials said.
Earlier this month, a 7-year-old girl told her mother that Smiley had taken her out in the woods and raped her, according to prosecution documents. The girl's mother called police.

Last week, the girl guided a county sheriff's detective and an FBI agent from her home to the place where the alleged assault occurred, the documents say. It turned out to be in a rural area of Fort Lewis where troops sometimes train.

Nearby, agents found a small clearing where three mattresses had been spread on the ground, the documents say.

They also found hundreds of printed photos of children in explicit poses, and several pieces of children's' clothing, including underwear.

In addition, the agents found "what appeared to be child-size, homemade dolls dressed in children's clothing," the documents say.

Two days later, an FBI agent returned to the site and looked more broadly around the area, the documents say.

He discovered Smiley's red Nissan Maxima parked there with a blanket spread on the ground, according to the documents.

On the blanket was another life-size doll with a rope tied around its neck "in what appeared to be simulating strangulation," the documents say.

The agent also found a cellphone, two computer memory cards, and a pair of jeans with Smiley's wallet in the pocket, the documents say.

Inside Smiley's car was a laptop computer, two cameras and two more cellphones, the documents add. On one camera there were explicit pictures of the 7-year-old girl, the documents say.

"Due to the number of photographs and the amount of children's clothes discovered at sites hidden in the woods, investigators are concerned that there are additional victims," the FBI said in a statement. Anyone with information can call the FBI at 206-622-0460 or e-mail seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov.

In the Pierce County cases, Smiley was charged last summer with molesting a different 7-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl. Smiley's own mother had turned him in, documents say.

At the time of his arrest today, he had been wanted on a warrant in that case.
Ian Ith: 206-464-2109 or iith@seattletimes.com
I hope this sick fuck rots in prison.

saprobe is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
Revy
babaGAReeb's #1 Nicca

Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Revy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Hopefully he'll get teh same in the end in prison.

Revy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
Ƶero
BAMFlash
Legendary Ninja

Ƶero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is TranscendentƵero is Transcendent

This guy needs to drop the soap in prison

Ƶero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Eww gross....he actually set up a camp to rape the kids? It sounds like everything they found at that camp is creepy as hell too.

Also does anyone else find it creepy how his last name is Smiley?

I mean normally the name wouldn't be creepy....but when a pedo has the last name Smiley? Just seems creepy as hell.

Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
spaZ
d[o_0]b

spaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is Celestial

Hahaha what a sick fuck. Hes going to have fun in jail haha.

spaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
Stalin
Banned
Legendary Ninja

Stalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is Celestial

Burn in hell, I say.

Stalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
Altron
スキャンダル
Hokage

Altron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is TranscendentAltron is Transcendent

i do hope a TOS and greenlight is put on his head, when the sick bastard is in prsion.

Altron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
Red
Keep Cool, Carry On.

Red is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is Divine

I hate news like this. Makes me afraid that there are people out there who would do this to my little sisters.

Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
Stalin
Banned
Legendary Ninja

Stalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is CelestialStalin is Celestial

This guy is so evil, even his own mother doesn't love him.

Stalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I hate news like this. Makes me afraid that there are people out there who would do this to my little sisters.
Yeah. I mean both myself and my little sister are adults now but if I ever have kids....it's too bad we have to worry about people like this.

I mean, the remains of a little girl who went missing in a city not far from my city were found the other day:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...issing_girl_64

Pretty sure I made a topic about her a while back when she was first missing or soon after that. So sad that it ended with her being dead.

Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
Zabuzalives
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Zabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is CelestialZabuzalives is Celestial

seriously...just kill this worthless excuse of a human being.

Zabuzalives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #12
Yeobo
★ shota in space ★

Yeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is CelestialYeobo is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Yeobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyasurin Yakuto View Post
Also does anyone else find it creepy how his last name is Smiley?
Aye aye, it's very creepy.

Fortunately he won't be so smiley in prison.

Yeobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
Toroxus
CatBoy

Toroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is RapturousToroxus is Rapturous

Hopefully no one died

Toroxus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #14
MisterJB
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

MisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is CelestialMisterJB is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuzalives View Post
seriously...just kill this worthless excuse of a human being.
nahhh, he'll become someone's bitch in prison. That's a worse punishment.

MisterJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
kunoichi_doctor22
(ɔ'.')=ɔ(♯x_x)
Elite Jounin

kunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to kunoichi_doctor22

He better drop his damn soap in the shower.

kunoichi_doctor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #16
Hoshigusa
Perfectionist, Artist
Genin

Hoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant futureHoshigusa has a brilliant future

What a sick minded, retarded jerk. What does he get out of this? He better rot in jail.

Hoshigusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
Republican
IZUMI KONATA 08
Jounin

Republican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hopeRepublican is a paragon of hope

"Good on ya mate!" -- Me when I saw the guy as I was leaving the "Rape Camp" in the Woods of Army Base

Republican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
pfft
Virago
S-Class Missing-nin

pfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordorpfft simply walks into Mordor

Fuck... someone kill this bitch already.

pfft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #19
Hand Banana
K back

Hand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareilHand Banana est le sans pareil

Lotta lame retorts in here. Anyhoot the samething that happens to all rapist will apply to him. No need for wishing for his death, or him being raped.

Hand Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #20
Mish
;

Mish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is AscendantMish is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Mish

Have fun in jail Smiley.

Mish is offline   Reply With Quote