• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Ayana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is Elysian

***WARNING*** This fan club contains some manga spoilers ***WARNING***

Tsunade x Mizukage

Founder/Owner: Nirvash/Ayana
Co-Owners:
Fanart Nins:
(Co-Owners will be chosen by the owner)

Alliances

Welcome to the Tsunade/Mizukage FC! Anyone who likes/loves the pairing of Tsunade and the Mizukage is more than welcome to join! Joining is simple, all you have to do is ask or say that you want to join. Also, please try and stay as active in here as possible. I would really appreciate it.

Rules:

ZERO TOLERANCE on any type of character bashing, pairing bashing, or SPAM. Try and keep all discussions anything related to this FC, or anything Naruto Manga/Anime related. If you want to say something off topic then please spoiler tag it. If anyone goes against the rules of this FC, they'll be delt with. So stay on the good side. But, of course if you spam once or twice and it's not on purpose then it'll slide. But please try not to. Please no double posting. There is an "edit" button for a reason. Also, do not request to join twice unless I missed your request the first time.

Anyways, enjoy the goodies that will be up as soon as possible, and most of all have fun!

Members:
1. Ayana (owner)
2. Mexicano27
3. Zach
4. Nightshade
5. Miku ♥
6. maddogg91
7. Heloves
8. Hαnnαh
9. hyena611
10. Faust7
11. charmzof
12. Sunako
13. MedicalBlonde

***We need Artist's for Fanart, Banners, Gifs, etc...***

Last edited by Ayana; 04-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Ayana is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-22-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Mexicano27
Riddle me this!
Examiner

Mexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is Luminary

Seeing empty fanclubs always depresses me. I'll join too.

Mexicano27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Ayana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is Elysian

I love your Leon avy.

This FC is epic hotness and deserves more love.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Zach
̧

Zach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a trident

I love this pairing. I'll join

Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
Nightshade

Nightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is CelestialNightshade is Celestial

I'll join too. Hot yuri is hot.

Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

I'm not sure if the owner is still around, I might take over it.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Mexicano27
Riddle me this!
Examiner

Mexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is LuminaryMexicano27 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayana View Post
I love your Leon avy.
Ain't he the best?

Quote:
I'm not sure if the owner is still around, I might take over it.
Looks like someone will have to take over... The OP does need some updates. And we're definitely going to need some art of these two.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #8
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

I will do some hunt on dA and will bring you some.

Spoiler:

Epic boob fight.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
Akari333
Rookie

Akari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of lightAkari333 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello FC.I found some fanarts here.

Fanarts:

Akari333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
Mexicano27
Riddle me this!
Examiner

Quote:
I will do some hunt on dA and will bring you some.

Spoiler:

Epic boob fight.
Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari333 View Post
Hello FC.I found some fanarts here.

Fanarts:
And you found a colored version! Even better.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Zach
̧

Zach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a tridentZach killed a man with a trident

Great fanart we need more

Old 10-27-2010, 02:38 AM   #12
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

I'm writing to the mods to take over this place. And we'll ally with the AnkoTayu FC.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #13
Zach
̧

Awesome

Old 10-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #14
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

This FC must be active and kinky.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #15
Zach
̧

I like the sound of that

Old 10-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #16
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

All hail the power of mega boobs.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #17
Miku ♥
☆☆☆☆☆
Examiner

Miku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is Celestial

Miku ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
Zach
̧

That's awesome

Old 11-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
Miku ♥
☆☆☆☆☆
Examiner

Miku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is Celestial

FANART:
Warning: very hot

Miku ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #20
Zach
̧

OH SH--

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: