The Sasuke FC's Fanart & Manga Coloring Contest - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 07-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

kire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysian
Sasuke The Sasuke FC's Fanart & Manga Coloring Contest

Sasuke's many faces and loves Contest

This is The Uchiha Sasuke FC's annual Fanart Contest.

Spoiler:
There are three categories this year:

General Fanart, in which anything Sasuke related goes. You know, how do you like to see your Sasuke? Chibi and cute, tall and fierce, or just plain cool, draw him however you like for this category.

Then there's Themed Fanart in which the theme has to be applied. The theme this year is basically a Sasuke plus one/it. In other words a pairing theme, but with a small twist. Everyone has their Sasuke preference, whether it be with Naruto, or Sakura, ect.. And those kind of entries are fine.. BUT, I would like to see odd pairings, like Sasuke/tomato, or Sasuke/weird monster, you know be creative, have fun with it.

I am also putting a Manga Colorings category for those of you who like to color manga panels.

Categories:
General Fanart (Anything Sasuke)
Themed Fanart (Sasuke plus one person/thing)
Manga Colorings (with at least one panel containing Sasuke)

Rules:
~No taking credit for other people's work.
~No using parts of other people's work for your fanart!
~You may enter things you have previously drawn, however if it has been seen by many or I already have it in the album, it must be pre-approved by me.
~You do not have to be a member of The Uchiha Sasuke FC to enter.
~Oh and Absolutely no bashing, trolling, flaming or any other kind of whining about certain pairing entries! It will not be tolerated. All pairing pics will be spoiler tagged. If you do not like a certain pairing drawing entered, you don't have to look at it, therefore you don't have to complain. All this is being done for the love and respect of Sasuke..remember that.
~And one more thing, lets keep it clean. No Hentai, or material of that sort. All pics must conform to Forum rules.

Entries:
~Entries for this contest must come to my PM box. If you choose to post your entries in the FC, that's fine, but please use spoiler tags, (however I prefer you do not post it in fc, I like the element of surprise but that's me.)
~I have no rules for size or content, just stay within the Forum Rules, and use your best judgment.
~As for number of entries, You may enter 2 entries + 1 alternate per category.

Run time:
Now July 6th - Sept. 06, 2009 (11:59pm CST) .
On September 7th, I will post all entries with detailed voting instructions.
Voting will go through September 14th, and the winners announced on September 15th, 2009.

Voting:
All votes must come to my PM box before 9-15-09. If you vote in this thread or elsewhere, it will not be counted. The results will be announced and posted later that evening.

Prizes:
The winners will have a choice of one of the following:

* a sparkly username
* a custom usertitle
* a 150 x 200 avatar

The winners will be featured on the front page under its respective section with credit to the artist of course.
Reps is always a given for these contests as well.
Well I wish I could offer more, but I can't (if anyone has anything they want to offer, please contact me.)

Bonus Prize:
During voting, I will add a poll to this thread and here is where you will vote for an overall Bonus Winner. To be eligible, All you have to do is enter in the contest.
When it is time to vote please pm me votes for all categories and then cast your vote in the poll for an overall winner.
The person with the most votes will win a very special mystery prize! (And yes, it is worth actual money, but not much so don't get your expectations too high.)

Anyone with questions can either post them in this thread, the FC or PM me.
~Good Luck To All~

Spoiler:
Voting Instructions:
Under each Entry is a code. That code must be sent to me via pm so I know who you want to vote for. You may vote for only one entry per category. So you should have no more and no less than three entries in your pm to me.

Contestants may vote, but I do ask that you do not vote for yourselves.

All votes must come to my PM box before 9-15-09. If you vote in this thread or elsewhere, it will not be counted. The results will be announced here and posted on the evening of the 15th.

Results Are In!
First off I want to thank each of you who participated in this event. All the entries were extremely well done, and made it real tough for some people to choose just one.
Below are the voting results. Note that some people still chose to vote for only one category which left us with uneven numbers in the categories.

Manga Colorings:
MC-Bloodthirsty-7
MC-CapBassam-8
Congrats Cap. Bassam!

General Fanart:
GFA-Buraddo-10
GFA-Musou-1
GFA-Tsukiyo-1
gfa-sahil-1
Congrats Buraddo!

Themed Fanart:
TFA-Chita-4
TFA-Izzy-5
TFA-Fourangers-1
TFA-Tsikari-3
TFA-Buraddo-1
TFA-Red2-1
TFA-Sahil-1
Congrats Izzyisozaki!

All winners must contact me, and let me know which of the three prizes they would like.

Also Everyone Please do stop by The Uchiha Sasuke FC and vote for an overall winner. That poll will continue for a couple of more days.

Entries For The Manga Colorings:

Spoiler:

By The Bloodthirsty
To vote for this entry pm to me: MC-Bloodthirsty

Spoiler:

By The Flaming E
To vote for this entry pm to me: MC-FlamingE1

Spoiler:

By The Flaming E
To vote for this entry pm to me: MC-FlamingE2

Spoiler:

By Cap. Bassam
To vote for this entry pm to me: MC-CapBassam

*A late entry:*
Spoiler:

By Sahil

To vote for this entry pm to me: MC-Sahil

To View All Manga Colorings:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...a%20Colorings/

Entries For General Fanart:

Spoiler:

By Musou-Enrai
To vote for this entry pm to me: GFA-Musou

Spoiler:

By Spades
To vote for this entry pm to me: GFA-Spades

Spoiler:

By Tsukiyo
To vote for this entry pm to me: GFA-Tsukiyo

Spoiler:

By Sahil
To vote for this entry pm to me: GFA-Sahil

Spoiler:

By Buraddo
To vote for this entry pm to me: GFA-Buraddo

To View All General Fanart Entries:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...eral%20Fanart/

VVThemed Fanart Entries Located in the next postVV

Last edited by kire; 09-15-2009 at 03:29 PM.
kire is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

kire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysian
Sasuke The Sasuke FC's Fanart & Manga Coloring Contest

Entries for Themed Fanart:
Warning: These spoilers may contain pairings not to your preference. I Have put what pairing they contain so should there be one pairing you can't take you don't have to view it. But I ask you not to just judge these pics based on the pairing you ship, but on the art itself. Any anti remarks or flaming will be DELT WITH! So if you don't have anything good to say don't say it at all...

Spoiler:

By Chita (SasuPlant)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Chita

Spoiler:

By Tsikari (SasuNaru)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Tsikari

Spoiler:

By izzyisozaki (SasuNaru)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Izzy

Spoiler:

By Fourangers (SasuNaru)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Fourangers

Spoiler:

By Buraddo (SasuSnake)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Buraddo

Spoiler:

By RedAsATomato (SasuSaku)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Red1

Spoiler:

By RedAsATomato (SasuTomato)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Red2

*A late entry:*
Spoiler:

By Sahil (NaruSasu)
To vote for this entry pm to me: TFA-Sahil

To View All Themed Fanart:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...emed%20Fanart/

Voting instructions on top of the first post. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by kire; 09-09-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Kairi
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Kairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareilKairi est le sans pareil

*First Post*

You know I'm entering this kire (:

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Oh I am totally entering this, I wont win but Im doing it anyway .

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Excellent, can't wait to see entries from you both!

~thx for the sticky e-nat

Old 07-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #6
Tomato Sauce
| Awesome Sauce |
Advisor

Tomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is Ascendant

your contest theme is soooooo awesome
ps I looked in the manga colors section, there was no contest thread...Hmmm

Tomato Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Well thanks, I try to do something different every year, I just hope we get plenty of entries.

Yeah would I have to make another thread over in that section or could this thread be linked over there?

Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
Tomato Sauce
| Awesome Sauce |
Advisor

Tomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is Ascendant

no, it's OK to have one thread I guess..Otherwise it will be too confusing
if you want, you can make a short announcement thread and link it here. That thread will be closed and stickied.

Tomato Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Cap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Cap. Bassam

Sasuke, Hmmm
I Guess I Will Participate In This Contest. ^^

Cap. Bassam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #10
Seany
Banned
Kage

Seany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is Transcendent

I'll join the General Fanart & Themed Fanart

Seany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-nat View Post
no, it's OK to have one thread I guess..Otherwise it will be too confusing
if you want, you can make a short announcement thread and link it here. That thread will be closed and stickied.
Sounds good, I'll probably do it tomorrow, or late tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seany View Post
I'll join the General Fanart & Themed Fanart

Looking forward to it!

Old 07-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #12
Sahil
Bored...!!!
Chuunin

Sahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faithSahil is a guardian of the faith

i will probably post an entry for general fanart..

Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #13
princess
A n a r c h y

princess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sun

I'm going to do general and pairing~

x3

princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fear

I think I'll give it a shot. There's no harm in it, right?

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
Heartless</3
I'm back bitches!
Academy Teacher

Heartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hopeHeartless</3 is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Heartless</3

I would do something but...
I tried like a million times, i can only draw Naruto, Hinata and Neji, Oh, and Tsunade.
Nothing more. Sorry.

But go Sasuke, shake that kitty, meow! xD

Heartless</3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #16
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I think I'll give it a shot. There's no harm in it, right?
Absolutely no harm...promise.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:56 AM   #17
Undaunted

Undaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is TranscendentUndaunted is Transcendent

I will probably be entering this contest, just have to figure out which I'm going to do.

Undaunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #18
The Flaming E
Master of Katon no Jutsu
Academy Student

The Flaming E is on a distinguished road

I don't quite plan on winning, since I'm just entering with manga colorings, and I always use MS Paint, but I still look forward to seeing how I do. This sounds like fun. ^_^

The Flaming E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #19
Spades
Rabiosa
S-Class Missing-nin

Spades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is Rapturous

I'm nearly done so I guess I'm entering [sigh]

Spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #20
Elle
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Elle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is EternalElle is Eternal

Just saw this and will plan on entering a coloring as well XD.

Elle is offline   Reply With Quote