• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill

Old 07-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
tokemon

Default How is Hinata more popular than Sakura?

Sakura has.......more fan art, fan fiction, more hentai, more screen time, her own anime ending, more merchandise, has starred in more filler, has more apperances outside the anime and has more portrayals in video games.

Hinata has what two showings of her with Naruto and what else?

Whats the exxageration about?

NarutoForums

Old 07-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Skotty
Legendary Ninja

Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

she got big ass titties that are not that big imo.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #3
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokemon View Post
Sakura has.......more fan art, fan fiction, more hentai, more screen time, her own anime ending, more merchandise, has starred in more filler, has more apperances outside the anime and has more portrayals in video games.

Hinata has what two showings of her with Naruto and what else?

Whats the exxageration about?
Wat.

Hinata has more admirable traits, plain and simple. The more you see someone, the more you get tired of their flaws. Like overstayed guests.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
王志鍵
Special Jounin

王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope王志鍵 is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to 王志鍵

Who gives a shit, seriously. I'm tired of all these Hinata vs. Sakura Threads. Why can't we all just get along and respect other people's opinions and choices. Everyone is different

Old 07-05-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
First Tsurugi
M O T I V A T E D
Hokage

First Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokemon View Post
Sakura has.......more fan art, fan fiction, more hentai,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mider T View Post
Wat.
This.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:03 AM   #6
Sakuragi-Kun
Kogarasumaru
Jounin

Sakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truthSakuragi-Kun is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Sakuragi-Kun

Quote:
Wat.

Hinata has more admirable traits, plain and simple. The more you see someone, the more you get tired of their flaws. Like overstayed guests.
Exactly...I've been tired of seeing Sakura for quite some time now.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #7
Megumi

Megumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hopeMegumi is a paragon of hope

Because people like what they like. I honestly find Hinata boring, and not all that interesting at all but eh. Whatever.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #8
Plot Hole
GB

Plot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skotty View Post
she got big ass titties that are not that big imo.
442 My freind 442.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:09 AM   #9
TobeyPam
I am just!
Academy Student

TobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdomTobeyPam is a bearer of wisdom
Send a message via MSN to TobeyPam

Oh no...
I love Sakura more than Hinata.
But I think Hinata is not bad.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:11 AM   #10
【Temari】
Banned
Legendary Ninja

【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent【Temari】 is Transcendent

Hinata has more hentai, that's it

Old 07-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #11
Skotty
Legendary Ninja

Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Skotty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Hinata is also 'nicer' that Sakura...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Hole View Post
442 My freind 442.

i dislike Kallen, but pic related

Old 07-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #12
Jeff
失恋の準備

Jeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff

It's because Hinata's mission in life is much more relevant at this point. I felt a strong liking towards Hinata simply because of what she tries to do. Sakura doesn't really have that. Sure there's Sasuke, but Naruto overwhelms her with his crying and quest.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #13
Reivaxe
RedWolf Village!
Elite Teacher

Reivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truthReivaxe is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Wat.

This.

It's about character . . . people just like Hinata's character more than Sak. No amount of screen time will make her more liked if people don't like her base character.

In fact, more screen time can make you disslike a character even more if you already don't like the character.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #14
tokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Eda View Post
Hinata has more hentai, that's it
On Gelbooru.

Sakura

Hinata

Old 07-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #15
Izumi
hardy har har

Izumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is AscendantIzumi is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Izumi

When are these Hinata vs. Sakura threads gonna stop?
Anyway Hinata's very overrated in the whole fanbase, so don't be surprised.
Plus Sakura's hella annoying.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #16
Diarrhea
ざわ… ざわ…

Diarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is Celestial

People generally like nice, helpful characters, which Sakura isn't, so

Old 07-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #17
Naruku
having a field day
Jounin

Naruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is Celestial

so what if she has all dat.

quality over quantity, baby.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:49 AM   #18
Diarrhea
ざわ… ざわ…

Diarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is CelestialDiarrhea is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruku View Post
so what if she has all dat.

quality over quantity, baby.
To clarify something, I don't like both characters. In my opinion they are both overrated and useless and a disgrace to women.
I just tried to imagine what the general mass would like.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #19
Naruku
having a field day
Jounin

Naruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is CelestialNaruku is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea View Post
To clarify something, I don't like both characters. In my opinion they are both overrated and useless and a disgrace to women.
I just tried to imagine what the general mass would like.
at least hinata's plot relevance > sakura. i'm not going to make any explanation. serach for a thread opened by my bro N120.

title is 'sakura's plot relevance' or something.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:53 AM   #20
Diarrhea
ざわ… ざわ…

Can't you just link it?