• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Battledome

Old 06-30-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
White Tiger

White Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to White Tiger
Default Naruto vs Pein

Scenario 1

Naruto vs Naraka Pein (this guy).

Scenario 2

Naruto vs Naraka + Human Path

Scenario 3

Naruto vs Asura Path

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions for all 3 Scenario:

-Distance: 100m
-Both parties are going for the Kill.
-It is PRE TIME SKIP NARUTO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NarutoForums

Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
stavrakas
Waiting for 2012
Elite Teacher

stavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faithstavrakas is a guardian of the faith

I don't even remember what abilities those specific Paths have, but do you seriously pit one of the top tier shinobis against a PRE TIME SKIP character? Noone in Konoha even hurt one of them (with the exception of Konohamaru )

Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
Godammit
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Godammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is ElysianGodammit is Elysian

Scenario 1

Naruto takes it with extreme difficulty, he will need to summon Gamabunta

Other scenario's Pain stomps Naruto

Old 06-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #4
Esponer
Brief Intermission
Advisor

Esponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Esponer Send a message via MSN to Esponer

I don't like this thread. Isn't this really just Gamabunta vs. Pain bodies? Naruto (Part I) isn't really anything on them.

I basically agree with Godammit, as much as it pains me to say it. Hell Pain against Naruto (Part I) and Gamabunta could probably go Naruto's way, but only because of Gamabunta's suiton: teppōdama and sheer awesomeness.

Add in Human Pain and Gamabunta won't be able to stop Naruto getting slaughtered. Replace those two with Demon Pain and he'll obliterate Naruto rather quickly with a missile.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
jdbzkh
Who in the world am I?
Jinchuuriki

jdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestialjdbzkh is Celestial

Pain wins all scenarios at best Naruto wins the first one with a bunshin feint.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
White Tiger

White Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareilWhite Tiger est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to White Tiger

Konohamaru was able to defeat Naraka Pein. It is quite reasonable to believe that if Konohamaru could do it with the same moves Naruto uses (to a more powerful extent as well) then it is also reasonable to believe that Naruto could defeat that Pein.

Konohamaru was shown to defeat that Pein without much difficulty. Since Naruto was far more advanced than Konohamaru, it was because of this I introduced the second Pein. However, I believe Naruto with the aid of Gamabunta could defeat both of them. Shadow Clones + Rasengan + Gamabunta's Jutsus could just overwhelm them.

Naruto cannot win without the help of Gamabunta for the third Scenario. If Gamabunta was introduced, Naruto might be able to defeat that Pein.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
Esponer
Brief Intermission
Advisor

Esponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Esponer Send a message via MSN to Esponer

Konohamaru was able to defeat Hell Pain.

In the sense that Hell Pain was completely uninjured and Konohamaru was extremely lucky to get even one hit in.