KOS-MOS vs Rockman/Megaman X - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 06-26-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Lina Inverse
Lina Inverse Fanboy
Jinchuuriki

Lina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Lina Inverse
Default KOS-MOS vs Rockman/Megaman X

Been thinking about this since I saw that pic of Kossy and Rockman in deviantart(the one with Rockman stomping on Kossy with some sort of boot with spikes)

Rules:
- Rockman/Megaman has access to all of the abilities from Rockman/Megaman 1 - Megaman X3
- KOS-MOS cannot planet/starbust/use Phase-Transfercannon/use D-Teneritas/use Tertiary Weapon System
- If this is a stomp in favor of Rockman/Megaman, KOS-MOS is allowed to use the ES-Dinah. If this is a stomp in favor of KOS-MOS, Rockman can call on Zero for help.

Scenario 1
- KOS-MOS is in her standard state, no Mary powerup.
- Blue-eyed KOS-MOS.

Which android would win??

NarutoForums

Old 06-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Utopia Realm
Space Cowboy
Hokage

Utopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is TranscendentUtopia Realm is Transcendent

I would prolly say Rockman takes this. He has had a ton of abilities from all his games.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

-Megaman he has more powers but not sure about his speed,tanking and strength
-Mary easily.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
Raigen
The Hunt is all that matters
Legendary Ninja

Raigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < You

Kos-Mos is powered by U-DO using the Zohar as a doorway. A PT cartridge fired from Kos-Mos' pistol (turning it into a massive cannon) fired at full power can knock out a star. That was just the basic, one-shot design for the Tertiary Weapons System, which is a Phase Transfer Cannon of the same calibur, but even more powerful and it can be fired multiple times and in a continuous beam.

However, KM is being kept from using that here while Rock is being given everything possible. KM still has X-Buster which she used to destroy hundreds of thousands of Gnosis in her first appearance. Also, according to XS3, her Hilbert Affect works on both Gnosis type and Mechanical type enemies. So she can use it on Rock and Zero to substantially lower their abilities for a time.

Also, as noted, Kos-Mos can spread the Hilbert Effect across a range of over 300,000km standard. If using all of her power she can expand the HE across several million astronomical units. In terms of strength, before her final upgrade, Kos-Mos could drop-kick Omega Res Novae onto its ass.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

Raigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < YouRaigen < You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukoku Sanzo View Post
Great feat and all, but that's nothing to punching ANYTHING out of a solar system.
Can that feat even be proven? Also, Omega was designed as one of the Parts of God. It transformed with the Zohar and transformed again when Dimitri Yuriev (who was infected by U-DO's waves) entered it. Kos-Mos 3.0 (the one before final upgrade) stated that T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than she was. After Final Upgrade (Ultimate Kos-Mos or Kos-Mos 4.0, or as they just call her "Kos-Mos") KM appeared to easily overpower T-elos. This did appear to be Mary-KM at the time and by the actual end of the game, Mary and Kos-Mos were no longer separate personalities and she returned to being Kos-Mos completely. Red eyes and all.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

Option two allows Mary so KOS-MOS definately wins.Still Punching someone out of a Solar system is something new about Rocky, when did this happen?

Old 06-26-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

Well, I've played most Mega-Man games and I don't recall anything like that. Though I think I stopped playing them after X3. Never played any of the Digital Warrior ones, but I have played MM Legends, which was actually pretty good. Still, haven't seen anything close to the kind of strength mentioned here. Unless we can get some kinda confirmation, I don't think you can take it seriously.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #8
Keollyn
Cheryl & F5 fanboy

Keollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultraKeollyn is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via AIM to Keollyn Send a message via MSN to Keollyn Send a message via Yahoo to Keollyn Send a message via Skype™ to Keollyn

I've heard, but never seen, that Rockman has reploids in his series that can punch people out of the solar system.

He's supposed to be stronger than that. That feat would wreck KOS-MOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raigen View Post
In terms of strength, before her final upgrade, Kos-Mos could drop-kick Omega Res Novae onto its ass.
Great feat and all, but that's nothing to punching ANYTHING out of a solar system.

I did say I heard about the feat. I cannot confirm or deny it.

I'm pretty sure it isn't from anything you played. This happened after my incur into the Megaman series... which ended with X4. So I pretty much played all you've played, but heard of the feat long after I stopped.

I'm sure it's bull too, but just saying that feat mercs knocking Omega down.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #9
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

I played X-X8. I liked X4 better than all of them.I don't remember any such feat not even in Megaman Zero.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #10
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

If no one can confirm it then we'll have to ignore it. That seems well outside his powerset anyway. Besides, X has always won his fights with using his blaster or jacked abilities, never through strength. So X having a ludicrous strength level on par with Classic Thor (he tossed people outside the solar system) sounds like a load of bull. If it's true then he can go up against guys like Superman.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:45 AM   #11
Lina Inverse
Lina Inverse Fanboy
Jinchuuriki

Lina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Lina Inverse

Well, this match is just Rockman with his abilities upto X3 only. I don't remember this super-punch feat of his though.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:11 AM   #12
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Then KOSY wins.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #13
Lucifeller
F O E F O E F O E F O E !!
Legendary Ninja

Lucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Lucifeller

HADOUKEN.

GG.

(to elaborate, the Hadouken powerup oneshots everything in the game. EVERYTHING. Including the final boss. Nuff said.)

Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

Hadouken this, bitch.

X-BUSTER!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #15
Lucifeller
Legendary Ninja

Lucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is LuminaryLucifeller is Luminary

Where do you think KOS MOS stole the name from, hmmm?

Little thief, that's all she is. :p

Old 06-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

You wish. Rock is crap next to Kos-Mos. And that was from the Episode 1, that's Kos-Mos 1.0 after the Arch-type body. This is Kos-Mos 4.0 that Rock has to contend with.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #17
Darklyre
ponies!
Kage

Darklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is AscendantDarklyre is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifeller View Post
HADOUKEN.

GG.

(to elaborate, the Hadouken powerup oneshots everything in the game. EVERYTHING. Including the final boss. Nuff said.)
Wrong, there's a boss that requires two.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
Lucifeller
Legendary Ninja

Sigma is a two-part boss, of course he requires two. :p

Old 06-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Sigma is an annoying pain in the ass and I'm glad he died for good in X-8.Though he was better than the actual main bad guy.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
Raigen
Legendary Ninja

Most of the shit in the Xenosaga-verse pretty much rapes Megaman. It'd be funny to see how well he'd do against Erde Kaiser. Without access to something like the Hilbert Effect, the Gnosis would be knocking the crap out of Rock. What would his reaction be to seeing Abel's Arc, an object that damn near appears to be close to a Solar System in size and that was making planets vanish just by passing near them while traveling through hyperspace via the UMN.