• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 06-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Cap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Cap. Bassam
Deidara Ninja Scroll's (Summoning & Art)

I Only Made The Scroll's

Scroll 01:
Summoning Scroll: (Every Thing Was Done By Me)

Scroll 02:
Art Scroll: (Original Fan Art By KC Colored By Me)

Scroll 03:

Download PSD: Summoning Scroll | Art Scroll | Bonus Scroll (1000+ - Downloads)

Thank You For Stopping By. Those Who Replied Have A Nice Day

Last edited by Cap. Bassam; 06-09-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added Bonus Scroll.
Cap. Bassam is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
Narukage
Is much more of a god than a
Academy Teacher

Narukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truthNarukage is an honorable bastion of truth

The design for the scrolls are epic and did Sakura kill someone in the second one O.o

Narukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Cap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is LuminaryCap. Bassam is Luminary
Deidara Lolz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narukage View Post
The design for the scrolls are epic and did Sakura kill someone in the second one O.o
Thank You. I Think She Killed Sasuke.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
Tomato Sauce
| Awesome Sauce |
Advisor

Tomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is Ascendant

Nice! I like the scroll design and colors ^^ and it fits well with the fanarts
because you chose complimenting colors

though I don't think Sakura killed Sasuke, she can't...maybe she killed Tenten.

Tomato Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:55 PM   #5
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Interesting idea.

I like the 1st one and the 3rd one the best. I can't say I like the Sakura one as well. I mean it's a good image but it doesn't fit as well into the whole scroll look as the others do in my opinion.

Good job overall though. ^^

Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #6
Soldier
ಠ__ಠ)ノ

Soldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Soldier Send a message via MSN to Soldier

I like them. it's an interesting idea, and good art chosen for the scrolls. Itachi

Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #7
tdsuchiha
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Examiner

tdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of lighttdsuchiha is a glorious beacon of light

Great work as usual...

tdsuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Deidara Scroll Are Important In Naruto World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-nat View Post
Nice! I like the scroll design and colors ^^ and it fits well with the fanarts
because you chose complimenting colors

though I don't think Sakura killed Sasuke, she can't...maybe she killed Tenten.
Thank You Sensei. You Don't Like Tenten Don't Ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyasurin Yakuto View Post
Interesting idea.

I like the 1st one and the 3rd one the best. I can't say I like the Sakura one as well. I mean it's a good image but it doesn't fit as well into the whole scroll look as the others do in my opinion.

Good job overall though. ^^
Thank You You Are Right About Sakura's Scroll I Must Replace It With Some Other Art. Any Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I like them. it's an interesting idea, and good art chosen for the scrolls. Itachi
Thank You Itachi San's Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdsuchiha View Post
Great work as usual...
Thank You tdsuchiha San

Old 06-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #9
Temp_Position
Something sweet to throw away
Missing-nin

Temp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is Luminary

I really like the 1st one. It looks like the anime. The texure was a nice touch. Sakura looks like she just realize she killed someone. I like the perspective. Its a hard angle to draw ( her bewbs look like they're defying gravity).

Im loving the feeling I get when I look at the last one. the texture and cool brown makes the picture almost serene looking. The art work is beautiful.

Your really good at editing and drawing, keep it up

Temp_Position is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:39 AM   #10
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Sandaime Secret Report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp_Position View Post
Original Message:
I really like the 1st one. It looks like the anime. The texture was a nice touch. Sakura looks like she just realize she killed someone. I like the perspective. Its a hard angle to draw ( her boobs look like they're defying gravity).

Im loving the feeling I get when I look at the last one. the texture and cool brown makes the picture almost serene looking. The art work is beautiful.

Your really good at editing and drawing, keep it up
Thank You Temp_Position San. These Scroll Are The First Things I Have Ever Drawn On Photoshop.

I Hope You Guys Will Like This One.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:23 AM   #11
Red_Blueberry
I'm just side character...
Elite Jounin

Red_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is LuminaryRed_Blueberry is Luminary

Wow! You are really good at this
I like your style
Allways looks so great!

Red_Blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Deidara Sheech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Blueberry View Post
Wow! You are really good at this
I like your style
Allways looks so great!
Thank You Berry Chan.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #13
Velvet
♥ Q U E E N ♥

Velvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Velvet

nice idea the style is awesome too

the last one made me lol

Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
Tomato Sauce
| Awesome Sauce |
Advisor

Tomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is AscendantTomato Sauce is Ascendant

I love the resignation declaration one, (not for the art ) but for the awesome message ...ps: Yondi was dead at the time, it was Sandaime in charge
I wanna post in in MH hangout thread....

Tomato Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #15
Cap. Bassam
NF Artist's Lounge!

Deidara HeHe

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-nat View Post
I love the resignation declaration one, (not for the art ) but for the awesome message ...ps: Yondi was dead at the time, it was Sandaime in charge
I wanna post in in MH hangout thread....
I Know Sandaime Was In Charge. I Wanted It To Be Funny.
Nat Sensei You Are Free To Use It As You Like.

Here Is The PSD Version Of It:
Resignation PSD

Old 08-25-2010, 02:50 PM   #16
YoungAce355
Academy Student

YoungAce355 should be left alone; it bites
Yondaime

Hello guys i'm new to this little ambiance and i hope you guys are nice people.

YoungAce355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
BrightlyGoob
I'm with COCO

BrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareil

Those are amazing !
Awesome job!

BrightlyGoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #18
SweetMura
King Stances!

SweetMura has disabled reputation

Awesome scrolls .

SweetMura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #19
Kiss

God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Great design and coloring.

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote