PC Final Fantasy XIV - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 12-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #21
Corruption
The Sword in the Darkness
ANBU Captain

Corruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is LuminaryCorruption is Luminary

Yea from playing FFXI, that definitely wasn't casual friendly. Although, I heard it has gotten better, I haven't played in a few years.

Corruption is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #22
Jotun
Dyroness
Jinchuuriki

Jotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is Celestial

beta signups peeps do it

Jotun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #23
Stumpy
Ǧ̴͚͠ǒ̳̹̘̄̈́ǫ͚̪͊ͬ̄̿ͮ̍͑ ́͢d̥ ̤̼̈̀͌
Legendary Ninja

Stumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is AscendantStumpy is Ascendant

Did it. I must say, I am excited to see what Square has learned from FFXI.

Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #24
Helix
T̵̷́h͞e̵͡ ̡K҉͘į͞n̷͜g̵̛̕
Jinchuuriki

Helix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is Ascendant

I'm really hoping I get accepted. I thoroughly enjoyed FFXI (mainly because of the people I played with). I would've stayed, but I couldn't keep up with the monthly subscriptions.

Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 AM   #25
Jotun
Dyroness
Jinchuuriki

Jotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is CelestialJotun is Celestial

I hope they change the stupid "Everyone pays on the 1st" policy. They are dropping POL so that's a good sign. I've heard rumors of item based subscription though which does scare me. I would rather pay a flat out fee to be honest.

Old 12-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #26
forkandspoon
The only things that never end
Jinchuuriki

forkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendant

Signed up for the Beta can't wait for it, I hope they have a "class" like beastmaster in this game, maybe if you equip a whip you will be able to charm mobs lol? I sort of want to go back too 11 and play my beastmaster some.

also looks like they added a character creation screen to their website.

forkandspoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #27
Jotun
Dyroness
Jinchuuriki

No pet classes in 14, doesn't look too good for after launch either.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #28
forkandspoon
Jinchuuriki

forkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
No pet classes in 14, doesn't look too good for after launch either.
This hasn't been confirmed yet though? I mean they have announced all of the Physical damage related classes already but it could be a magical class , like summoner. I know Beastmasters being able to solo caused a lot of problems early in ff11 , especially MPK issues.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #29
Helix
T̵̷́h͞e̵͡ ̡K҉͘į͞n̷͜g̵̛̕
Jinchuuriki

Helix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is AscendantHelix is Ascendant

Anyone know when they'll start selecting applicants?

Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #30
Jotun
Dyroness
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by forkandspoon View Post
This hasn't been confirmed yet though? I mean they have announced all of the Physical damage related classes already but it could be a magical class , like summoner. I know Beastmasters being able to solo caused a lot of problems early in ff11 , especially MPK issues.
It's been confirmed in various interviews. The closest thing to summoner people MIGHT get is some type of class like maybe Illusionist, where you become the summon/avatar/esper. Otherwise, no pet classes on launch for sure and the way they talk about it, I doubt it for xpacs also

Old 12-29-2009, 04:32 AM   #31
pinkystick
Academy Student

pinkystick is on a distinguished road

I've heard many good things about FFXI from my friend. Definitely considering it when it comes out. I mean, it's Final Fantasy :D

pinkystick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #32
forkandspoon
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
It's been confirmed in various interviews. The closest thing to summoner people MIGHT get is some type of class like maybe Illusionist, where you become the summon/avatar/esper. Otherwise, no pet classes on launch for sure and the way they talk about it, I doubt it for xpacs also
Well that sucks, any word on a buffing/debuffing class? I always liked that they had that type of class instead of just dps/tank/healer. Something like the Bard or Red mage.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #33
Jotun
Dyroness
Jinchuuriki

The next update will be on the magic classes hopefully. I'm hoping for a bard/rdm/cor type myself

Old 01-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #34
forkandspoon
Jinchuuriki

Magic classes will be interesting , though I never took whm/rdm/blm/blu past lvl 40

I'm really thinking about starting playing 11 again just to hold me over, but the games changed so much when I went back like a year ago I was sort of lost.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #35
Jesus Date
Vegeta, I...

Jesus Date has disabled reputation

signed up for the beta, any word on when they will tell us when beta starts?

Jesus Date is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #36
forkandspoon
Jinchuuriki

Probably not for awhile, I'm signed up for 3 different computers/accounts, Praying I get in!

Old 01-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #37
b0rt
retired, moving on. =)
Kage

b0rt has disabled reputation

FF14 should be titled "the Return of Cloud: Kicking Ass and Taking Names!!"

b0rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #38
Sh1mata
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Sh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant futureSh1mata has a brilliant future

Ill be playing, i signed up for the beta too who knows if ill get in though...

Sh1mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #39
Flow
I ain't getting moved

Flow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultra

It sucks that it most likely won't come out for 360.

This may be one of the only games that will make me get a 360. There is always PC though.

Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #40
forkandspoon
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espionage View Post
It sucks that it most likely won't come out for 360.

This may be one of the only games that will make me get a 360. There is always PC though.
It's a mmo , it should be kept far away from consoles IMO , would be a much better game if it was going to be PC exclusive. Of course I wish they took it a step further and made it for Mac and/or Linux too. Building a decent gaming PC can be expensive enough but having to invest that $100-$200 in windows 7 or risk pirating it.

Either way I am super hyped about ff14