Will Naruto get the Rinnegan? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: Will Naruto get the Rinnegan?
Yes 83 29.64%
No 197 70.36%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2009, 12:59 AM   #1
ソラのシン-사마
ѕєχу кєувℓα∂є мαѕтєя
Jinchuuriki

ソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestial
Default Will Naruto get the Rinnegan?

Is this really happening?

Is Naruto REALLY going to get the Rinnegan? This seems to be so possible now and yet...I find it kind of dumb.

How many different eyes can this guy stack?

Or at least...it could be something to control Kyuubi, or maybe something to kill Madara.

You're thoughts?

//uZn

NarutoForums

Old 05-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Well Minato did say you need a "special" power to beat Madara. Jiraiya also said rinnegan has "special" powers. Naruto plans on bringing salvation to the ninja world. So it wouldn't surprise me if he get the rinnegan now or later.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #3
BijuuMaster89
Rookie

BijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant futureBijuuMaster89 has a brilliant future

I really don't follow this whole concept of naruto getting the rinnegan. I just don't see any part of the manga that hints at naruto inheriting this dojutsu.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
ソラのシン-사마
ѕєχу кєувℓα∂є мαѕтєя
Jinchuuriki

ソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestialソラのシン-사마 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by BijuuMaster89 View Post
I really don't follow this whole concept of naruto getting the rinnegan. I just don't see any part of the manga that hints at naruto inheriting this dojutsu.

1. Rinnegan destroys or saves the world.
2. Nagato is casting a jutsu and will probably die soon.
3. Minato suggests a "special power" is needed. He knows Naruto has Kyuubi, he did say Naruto could use it, but he didn't say it was the special power.
4. It's Kishi.

//uZn

Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 AM   #5
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BijuuMaster89 View Post
Not that I'm saying he's going to get the rinnegan next chapter though it wouldn't surprise if Kishi did go that route, but he does have some things in his favor. The rinnegan is said to bring destruction or salvation to the world. The child of prophecy is said to bring salvation or destruction depending on Jiraiya's choice. Rikudo wanted to spread peace like Naruto is doing now while Nagato sought destruction. Rinnegan has a special power and a special power is required to defeat Madara.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
utsusemi
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

utsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of lightutsusemi is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto won't get the Rinnegan, nor does he need it. I think Nagato is going to release himself from those black chakra rods and likely kill over. Before he dies though, he will give Naruto some info on Madara and how to beat him Nagato may also do something to his bijuu statue and seal all the other bijuu in Naruto.

Nah, that won't happen lol.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

dark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysian

uzumaki noruzami, Im not sure you are one of the many I have disputed over this fact... its no longer a theory... but you are taking it like a champ. no cursing, nonadat...

it isn't all that bad though. Im sure you are in the camp that only focused on how absurd it was that naruto would get the rin'negan, but think of the benifits.

training arcs move along faster.
naruto has those sweet ass ripple-eyes.
nagato may be a spirit inside of naruto. he's like heaven... or hell.
people will raly around him because of his messiahness.

think of how much the rin'negan fits his jutsu. rin'ne kage bunshin?! raikiri rasengan! are you serious.

it is really win/win if you don't look for loss.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
Neco
How troublesome
Examiner

Neco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is LuminaryNeco is Luminary

I don't want him to get it but it defiantly looks likely at this point.

Also 2000 kbs with rinnegan is soooo overpowered.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #9
crimson8k
Genin

crimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant futurecrimson8k has a brilliant future

Well, look at it this way. If he gets it. We will be seeing more than Rasengans....Right?

Old 05-22-2009, 01:28 AM   #10
The Big G
King Of The Monsters
S-Class Missing-nin

The Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is Ascendant

THE RASENMOON IS COMING!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #11
slickcat
Emperor Of the Dark Dragons
S-Class Missing-nin

slickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestialslickcat is Celestial

Nope, Nagato is probably going to use a technique that returns the souls he devoured in Konoha, maybe then shizune will live again. Though Naruto having rinnengan is all fine and dandy, it doesnt work for his character and those techniques for rinnengan are too overpowered. Naruto needs to struggle and struggle more to overcome anything, not just have winnings on a platter of gold Like sasuke..

AND ONE LAST thing , If Naruto got rinnengan even by the slightest possibility we would see a NEW RASENG....

Old 05-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #12
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

dark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neco View Post
I don't want him to get it but it defiantly looks likely at this point.

Also 2000 kbs with rinnegan is soooo overpowered.
well look at it like this, naruto is most likely going to seal the kyuubi because it is too dangerous. he is going to use sage mode to enhance his chakra now.

so... base naruto can't spam 1000 more than like once per day. one nice AOE jutsu kills them all in one hit.

BUT. sage naruto can only use 5 at one time. so the trade off is this.

six paths sage mode with 5 clones, OR base rin'negan mode with exactly 1000 clones AND no sage benifits.

most people were so irrational that they overlooked the clauses in naruto's jutsu. "its too hax for naruto to get the rin'negan!" yah, not really... if you looked at it closely, it is a very nice, but needed power.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:31 AM   #13
CandleGuy
S-Class Missing-nin

CandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareilCandleGuy est le sans pareil

Does he even need it?

Old 05-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #14
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

he won't get the rinnegan. and i do not think he will get anything from nagato except his will and goal to bring peace to the world. he will takes nagato's goals and dreams as he did for jiriaya, itachi and minato.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #15
The Big G
King Of The Monsters
S-Class Missing-nin

The Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is AscendantThe Big G is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickcat View Post
If Naruto got rinnengan even by the slightest possibility we would see a NEW RASENG....
Genkai Dama.....i mean RASENMOON!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #16
Luiz
Mistah L

Luiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Luiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch71 View Post
Well Minato did say you need a "special" power to beat Madara.
Which is Kyuubi's power,Minato made it clear when he said "there's also another reason why i sealed the fox into you. 16 years ago,someone was behind the attack".

Old 05-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #17
Big Head
This isn't the head on my neck
Special Jounin

Big Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truth

Could be the "special power" minato stated..

Old 05-22-2009, 01:47 AM   #18
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luiz View Post
Which is Kyuubi's power,Minato made it clear when he said "there's also another reason why i sealed the fox into you. 16 years ago,someone was behind the attack".
For that very reason it would make more sense for Naruto to gain the rinnegan in the final battle. Sometimes thing don't go as planned and I could see whatever special power Naruto receives from the Kyuubi won't be enough.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:49 AM   #19
Big Head
This isn't the head on my neck
Special Jounin

Big Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truthBig Head is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luiz View Post
Other than basically a brute force, village nuking beast I don't see what special power it grants him to beat Madara, unless its a jutsu that can actually hit him...

Old 05-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #20
Nagato Sennin
S-Class Missing-nin

Nagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is CelestialNagato Sennin is Celestial

This seems to be overpowered for Naruto