10 tailed bijuu - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill

Old 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
sleight05
Academy Student

sleight05 pollutes the gene poolsleight05 pollutes the gene poolsleight05 pollutes the gene poolsleight05 pollutes the gene pool
Kyuubi 10 tailed bijuu

here was the link found to say the story for the 10 tailed fox after someone just trashed over the thread.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ten_Tailed_Fox

/gg

the site will give you all the links for the missing answers that would like to ask. run over all the links and also the info.

Last edited by sleight05; 04-16-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: info add up
NarutoForums

Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
YoYo
Turkish till I Die
Missing-nin

YoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is Celestial

Good lord, for the first time in 6 months I go to konoha land fill and read some thread about a 10 tails bijuu and laugh about how fucking stupid it was. Then get irritated when i realise i can't reply

Then for the first time in years I come in here to see if the posting quality has got any better, and the tard has posted the exact same bullshit.

To sum up this and your other thread heres a quote from your 'evidence';

Quote:
The Ten Tailed Fox is a character from my made up Naruto Series; Naruto: Another Road and Naruto Trials of a Shinobi.
After this thread gets trashed, come up with a better theroy for your next thread on an 11 tailed fox.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Sonakira
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Sonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant future

It's made up smartguy, try reading the whole page before you post

The Ten Tailed Fox is a character from my made up Naruto Series

This page belongs to Ten Tailed Fox. Don't edit unless you consult me. Ten Tailed Fox 01:13, 15 October 2008 (UTC)

Retrieved from "http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tailed_Demon_Fox"

It's his fanfic .

Old 04-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Bart
a lion still has claws

Bart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cuteBart is pretty cute

I can safely tell you that there is no such thing as a Ten-Tailed Fox. It's a most folly website, take no notice.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
Ninjitsu Ninja
Impulse and Instinct
Examiner

Ninjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faith

Ten tails...hmm...right then. I'm confused.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Atlantic Storm
Still Honking
Super Moderator

Atlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cute
Send a message via Skype™ to Atlantic Storm

Fan-fic dude

Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
Nadini
Banned

Nadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is AscendantNadini is Ascendant

Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
Paragon
Creeping Creeper

Paragon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultraParagon is the ne plus ultra

Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
Brian
          

Brian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein Übermensch

narutofanon seems trust worthy

Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
Sage Chakra
What?!

Sage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is LuminarySage Chakra is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Sage Chakra

whut?
fanfic

Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
Yagami1211
ナルトくんと共に
Hokage

Yagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is Rapturous

Why I don't see any manga evidence ?

Old 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #12
Grimmjowsensei
True Hokage

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

11th > 10th

Old 04-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
YoYo
Turkish till I Die
Missing-nin

YoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is CelestialYoYo is Celestial

Maybe the 10 tails in its perfect form will change into the 0 tails

Old 04-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
Bink
Binktopian and Zoddist
Chuunin

Bink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truthBink is an honorable bastion of truth

The Ten Tailed Fox is merely a pet against the power of the Master Sgukuqugan.

FACT.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
Sonakira
Genin

Sonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant futureSonakira has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
Maybe the 10 tails in its perfect form will change into the 0 tails
Naw, it will go all Algebra Tails instead, it ultimate trig-no-jutsu will crumble even the best shinobi.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #16
Hentai
Supernova

Hentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareilHentai est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
Good lord, for the first time in 6 months I go to konoha land fill and read some thread about a 10 tails bijuu and laugh about how fucking stupid it was. Then get irritated when i realise i can't reply

Then for the first time in years I come in here to see if the posting quality has got any better, and the tard has posted the exact same bullshit.

To sum up this and your other thread heres a quote from your 'evidence';

After this thread gets trashed, come up with a better theroy for your next thread on an 11 tailed fox.
I remember the first 10tailed fox thread.

it was about if kyuubis penis should be counted or not

I lolled

Old 04-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #17
Dante

Dante has disabled reputation

Spoiler:

ok now im serious...
Spoiler:

Old 04-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
YoYo
Turkish till I Die
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink View Post
The Ten Tailed Fox is merely a pet against the power of the Master Sgukuqugan.

FACT.

I thought it was impossible to hate fanfic more then i already did...then i clicked randomn article 5 times.

Old 04-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #19
Sunabozu
GB's Ghost

Sunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is CelestialSunabozu is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Sunabozu

You believed in that fanfic too much

Old 04-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
Munboy Dracule O'Brian

Munboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareil

Rinnegan
From Naruto Fanon Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼; Literally meaning "Samsara Eye") is one of the three main eye techniques (瞳術, dōjutsu). The Rinnegan is characterized by a number of concentric circles around the pupil of the user. Its power is said to be enough to save or destroy the world. It has recently been revealed that in addition to allowing an individual to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of nature manipulation. It was first possessed by the Sage of the Six Paths (六道仙人, Rikudō Sennin), said to be the founder of the ninja world and the creator of the first ninjutsu. Currently, the eyes are possessed by Pain.

Rin'negan has been told to have its orgins deep within the Zokatakei Clan and that Soul Edge's spirit, Inferno was the creator of Rin'negan which was later trusted to Rokudou Sennin.

Pain uses the Rinnegan in his fight with Jiraiya, summoning a total of six bodies that all possessed the Rinnegan, allowing Pain to control the bodies and see through each pair of eyes as if they were his own. As such, a blind spot cannot be created unless at least one of the bodies is blinded (even then, the other five remain a problem). Ryun Uchiha has gained possession of this eye technique through being the 10 Tailed Fox's Jinchuriki. Seireitou obtained it through battling Pein and stealing his own Rinnegan through Genetic Jutsus.