• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 04-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

shippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendant
Default shippofox showcase

rat and cheese
Spoiler:

this is my second one i was messing with some of the photobucket effects

b&w anti venom
Spoiler:

color anti venom

Last edited by shippofox; 04-08-2014 at 12:33 AM.
shippofox is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Ace

Ace is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is Elysian

Nice sigs Shippo.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

shippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendant

thanks ace
first set
Spoiler:

second set
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-08-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #4
ZohMyGod
Tobi's Secret Admirer
Academy Student

ZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of light

The first is ok, but the background, the rat and the effects has almost the same colors - try making the rat more Dominant.
the second is just too messy and has a Huge mass of effects.

The 4th is good, colorless ruins it.
I liked the Colors and the effects, but this blackish weird thing on the left is too big, its has too much dominance in the picture and quite goin over the Venom itself :D

Regarding the second post - im too lazy to give opinion on it, the second is the best
Keep up the good job!. (BTW, im not an artist or something, but i quite understand colors and shitz)

ZohMyGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZohMyGod View Post
The first is ok, but the background, the rat and the effects has almost the same colors - try making the rat more Dominant.
the second is just too messy and has a Huge mass of effects.

The 4th is good, colorless ruins it.
I liked the Colors and the effects, but this blackish weird thing on the left is too big, its has too much dominance in the picture and quite goin over the Venom itself :D

Regarding the second post - i"m too lazy to give opinion on it, the second is the best
Keep up the good job!. (BTW, i"m not an artist or something, but i quite understand colors and stuff)
thanks i already knew the top ones blow. i haven't done this in 4 years and forgetting everything. and trying to remember is taking a bit. thank you again. i look forward to seeing you again
umbreon fix shippo to verisons and ivysaur
Spoiler:

i could use some with this one i was trying to get it to look like the move moonlight

[url=http://s96.photobucket.com/user/gfxdemon86/media/shippofox_zps90c40cb7.png.html]/URL]

edit umbreon and rat sig
Spoiler:

sotw467 and edit verison
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-13-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: adding stuff and edit past sigs
Old 04-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #6
Ace

Ace is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is ElysianAce is Elysian

Quote:
This one's more beautiful. Is the bubble(s) spirit shards from Inuyasha?

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #7
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
could be. i was thinking like kagoma brought him bubbles kinda thing. i just dont care for that one as much as they one i am wearing

Spoiler:

Old 04-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #8
ZohMyGod
Tobi's Secret Admirer
Academy Student

ZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of lightZohMyGod is a glorious beacon of light

again, in all of your images the colors are similar, you need to make the character more dominant.
try not to apply effects on the characters (like pooh) and only on the background.

ZohMyGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #9
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZohMyGod View Post
again, in all of your images the colors are similar, you need to make the character more dominant.
try not to apply effects on the characters (like pooh) and only on the background.
i know your trying to help but they have to in the same color set to blend other wise it looks like set there just place there and as for the effect it wraps around poohs arm. the point to include effect is not to over shadow the focal but to make it part of the image if i did what you said it like i randomly slap it on w/o thinking. none of my tags are mono tone so i dont get what your saying
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-27-2014 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
night gai
sucking lee's d
Genin

night gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faith

or maybe what you could do is toy around and make the colors on the main point stand out more? like using color balance or some layer settings. i like to have things stand out by using color balance and that's something i usually do.

night gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by night gai View Post
or maybe what you could do is toy around and make the colors on the main point stand out more? like using color balance or some layer settings. i like to have things stand out by using color balance and that's something i usually do.
i am doing that now and that good advice. i only been doing signature for two weeks after not doing it for years so it taking a bit to learn or relearn. i also need to work on blending. thank you

Old 04-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #12
Harlita
NARUTARD
Jinchuuriki

Harlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is DivineHarlita is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Harlita Send a message via Skype™ to Harlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Wow, that one is, in my opinion, the best. Nice work!

Harlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:43 AM   #13
ane

ane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sunane is invincible under the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippofox View Post
rat and cheese
Spoiler:

this is my second one i was messing with some of the photobucket effects
I really like these two. They both look beautiful, and nice smudging and colours

ane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #14
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

thanks ane and Harlita
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-18-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:39 PM   #15
night gai
sucking lee's d
Genin

night gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faithnight gai is a guardian of the faith

ooo, i love the colors you used here. how did you smudge the background?

Old 04-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #16
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
ooo, i love the colors you used here. how did you smudge the background?
i took a stock and slowly smudge the details and blurred others. at first i just wanted to get rid of a huge white space but as i did that i continued it to do it everywhere and it made it look like i painted it. i like this style the best. i give you the stock if you want it. i change the colors to fit the image of course. use the small brush though like size 20 might work you blur the back the most to give it depth.
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-21-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #17
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

donated avis

sig form

gift to my step sister

Spoiler:
logo for a website-

Last edited by shippofox; 04-27-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #18
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by shippofox; 04-27-2014 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #19
night gai
sucking lee's d
Genin

i really like the one with the snorlax in it. i'd recommend not smudging it so much though. maybe instead try around with some blending options and photo filters?

Old 04-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #20
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

Quote:
i really like the one with the snorlax in it. i'd recommend not smudging it so much though. maybe instead try around with some blending options and photo filters?
the render you mean. yea i over did it a bit