[KINGSTON] Signatures || - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 09-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Kingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hope
Default [KINGSTON] Signatures ||

Hey guys, how's it hanging....

I've been trying to put together some signatures of naruto-related subjects,
so it would be nice if u like to rate some of them

This is my first creation since a long time

I will keep posting more if there is enough ammunition to go around

Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-15-2014, 08:57 AM   #2
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Kingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hopeKingston is a paragon of hope

My second piece I've made

Ratings are always welcome ^^

Old 09-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

shippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendant

first one dark making it hard to read imo.and is kinda plain
second seems washed out
both lack depth to me and not a fan of the text in either

good news is is you blend well and i like the smudging and backgrouds

shippofox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #4
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Yes, I think you have a valid point there

I will fix it, plus I'll come with a new one very soon!

Old 09-15-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

shippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendantshippofox is Ascendant

i try to give both positive and negative of each piece someone does and if you want tuts i have a few that are easy

Old 09-15-2014, 01:52 PM   #6
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Can you send them through PM?

Especially the ones with text I would like to have

Old 09-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Improved?

No text tho, maybe somebody have a good idea about a font

Old 09-17-2014, 05:29 PM   #8
Kingston
Where the sun shines
Academy Student

Do you like this text better?

Old 09-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #9
shippofox
shippo's fox magic

you have two lines of text though made by kington and tobi niether really fit the sig. you realy dont need the made by me thing