AMAZING animation series! - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Art Exhibit

Old 01-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #1
Donquixote Dolfamingo
sippin on gin and juice
Academy Student

Donquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant futureDonquixote Dolfamingo has a brilliant future
Default AMAZING animation series!

I've posted here a couple of times about my series "Top Right and The Gingerbread Man." Well over the past two months I've moved into animation and started with the custard calamity-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioJIXEJt5no

And two weeks ago I released a prequel to the series in an attempt to explore hand-drawn animation and improve my ability and understanding of the process. This short film- Burley's Birthday is a big step up from the "custard calamity" and was a real joy to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHF3E8ZLsM

IF YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME I URGE YOU TO WATCH BURLEY'S BIRTHDAY! Even though I still think it's a cute little piece the "custard calamity" was my first attempt at animation.

PICTURE BELOW FOR AN EXAMPLE OF MY WORK-

Donquixote Dolfamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-19-2015, 05:12 PM   #2
Emmy
Sith Lord

Emmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowEmmy is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via Skype™ to Emmy

If you look through legend of korra, you will see some of the best contemporary animation. I was looking for one scene in particular but this gif shows a good clip, just check out all of the fights. The show grew into itself of course.

An amazing source of artistic inspiration

Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote