• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
Synn

Synn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into Mordor
Godaime NF Resource Packs

NF Resource Packs

NF PSD Pack #1:

NF Resource Pack #2:

Fraj and I are happy to announce that a second NF Resource Pack is in the works! Unlike the first pack, released back in October 2011, this one will include more variety and not just PSDs.

That is why we would like to give you all a chance to contribute in some way and be rewarded for your work and generosity. SkotW and PotF regulars are strongly encouraged to submit their work as well, as we are aiming to have more forms of art in the upcoming pack.

Note: If you don't have access to the Outskirts Trading Post section (where the packs are hosted), go to Group Memberships and join the Trading Post Members group.

---------------------------------------------------------

What can you contribute with to this pack?:
  • PSDs;
  • Tutorials;
  • Renders (your own);
  • Textures (your own);
  • Anything from simple hints and tips pointed out in your art work;
  • Tutorials on how your thought process is while you make an entry for PotF or SkotW;
  • A speed painting video for SkotW entrants;
  • Anything else that you can think of that we might have missed.

Reward: I will rep each contributor two times (~7200 points in your CP) for your generous offer to this community. It's not much, but it's the best I can give you.

---------------------------------------------------------

We'd be really grateful if you could contribute by submitting one or two samples of your amazing work. Credit will be rightfully given.

If you're interested, please PM me. All contributions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Synn; 03-05-2013 at 06:12 AM.
Synn is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #2
fraj

fraj has disabled reputation

This thread can also be used to discuss the pack and give feedbacks if you have already seen it.

fraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 AM   #3
zetzume
Simsimi.
Academy Teacher

zetzume has disabled reputation

~ yeyyy~
- A PSD pack~~!!
- erm, how can I download it? :>

zetzume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
fraj

fraj has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetzume View Post
~ yeyyy~
- A PSD pack~~!!
- erm, how can I download it? :>
Hey, Sorry I am answering a bit late but you will have to be a member long enough to have the Outskirts Trading Post group membership. That way you will be able to access the PSD pack.

fraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
Scerpers
Fight Club
Heart of the World

Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scerpers broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via Skype™ to Scerpers

Aw man I gotta try that.

Scerpers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #6
Rapidus Procella
There's a fire in my belly
Chuunin

Rapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is CelestialRapidus Procella is Celestial
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapidus Procella

I guess I need to be a gold member, eh? How many posts do I need to get to that rank?

Rapidus Procella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
Gogeta
Shape shifter

Gogeta has disabled reputation

50 posts and a small donation of 10 dollars is needed. With it, you get the option to choose either a big avatar, sparkles or a custom user title for a month.

Gogeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
Lightmare
嶺上開花
Chuunin

Lightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of lightLightmare is a glorious beacon of light

Wait, so the only way to get this pack if we're a gold member?

Lightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
Gogeta
Shape shifter

Yeah, after all, those members spent a lot of time in the making of those tags, by donating you give a slight share to them. It's just for support. Again, you gain some extra benefits from becoming a gold member, you don't just give the money for these tags.

Plus, if a new pack were to arise, you would have free access to it. Contact the moderator of this section, Juli for more information and payment.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Don't listen to Gogeta.
All you need is 50 posts and two weeks of membership, then you can join the "Trading Post Members" Group and with that you will have access to the "Outskirts Trading Post" Section where you can find the thread to request the pack. :3

Juli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
Gogeta
Shape shifter

Ah, yes, the newcomer pass. See, Juli and some other mods are often kind enough to let such a thing go - where otherwise would require a payment. You see, you have to pay before you apply for outskirts trading post access - people will find files for you ASAP - which is very time consuming, as your request could be hidden in the deepest caves of its universe - metaphorically speaking.

Now the fact that i can easily report her is just up to me, but her kindness and gratitude towards the members, everywhere, simply forbids me to do that.

Carry on.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
fires

fires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternal

Great idea guys, thank you so much for all your hard work.

I promise I'll also rep everyone who contributes tho my rep power is low so who cares

Do you still have the stuff I sent the first time around or should I resend it?

fires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #13
Synn

Synn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into MordorSynn simply walks into Mordor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysandra View Post
Do you still have the stuff I sent the first time around or should I resend it?
Yes, I have stored it on my computer.

Also, thank you for your help and contribution.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #14
Synn

I'll start repping you guys for your contributions now. :3

Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
Synn

Just letting those of you who might be interested that I'm still taking contributions.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Selva

Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I'd like to contribute with a new psd I just made. Is that ok? it's not much but I'm learning lol

Selva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
Synn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selva View Post
I'd like to contribute with a new psd I just made. Is that ok? it's not much but I'm learning lol
Of course! All contributions are greatly appreciated. :3

Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
Selva

Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Selva broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Great I'm gonna pm it to you then :3

Selva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #19
Synn

Looking forward to it.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #20
Synn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKid View Post
Well I have some tips

- Find an editing program that you're comfortable with , I am using since the beginning GIMP 2.6 cuz I feel the best with it.
- Experiment alot , try things out , watch many tutorials and give it your own flow.
- Let your imagination and fantasy go wild.
I'm sure you're posting in the wrong thread. lol