• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: Sakura Jealous of Hinata's Love?
No 137 47.57%
Yes 151 52.43%
Voters: 288. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Sword Sage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial
Default Sakura Jealous?

Does anyone think Sakura is jealous?
Spoiler:

To me I don't think so. It would be meaningless to start another love triangle. Sakura looked more sad and compassionate towards Hinata for risking her own life protecting Naruto.

NarutoForums

Old 04-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
Vai
huehuehuehue

Vai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultraVai is the ne plus ultra

There's already a Sakura Discussion thread about this thingies

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=489359

Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
First Tsurugi
M O T I V A T E D
Hokage

First Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is Rapturous

There's already a thread on it, but w/e.

I could see it going in the direction of a love triangle, but it's really up to Kishi.

I think Naruto's reaction after things are all is said and done will be an indicator of where things are headed as, far as this goes.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
Stephanie
̣

Stephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is DivineStephanie is Divine

No i dont think Sakura is jealous. Her expression is more of sadness/compasion and maybe a little bit of confusion.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
censored-fury
Plushiesexual
Rookie

censored-fury has a spectacular aura aboutcensored-fury has a spectacular aura aboutcensored-fury has a spectacular aura about

While I definitely think Sakura has a thing for Naruto, now would be a pretty petty time to be jealous XD;

Old 04-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
Mongrel
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Squad Leader

Mongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is TranscendentMongrel is Transcendent

I don't know if she's so much jealous of her ... probably more like sympathetic. She could understand why Hinata would sacrifice herself for Naruto -- she probably believes she'd do the same for Sasuke. And I'm guessing she probably will, only she won't survive. :|

Old 04-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
Bitch
please™
Legendary Ninja

Bitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is AscendantBitch is Ascendant

Yeah, she's pretending to heal her, but she's actually destroying her insides.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #8
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!

See, this is where having a photographic memory really comes in handy.

Sakura had almost the same facial expression as she did in the aftermath of the KN4's fight with Orochimaru [1] [2]. Basically, she's just in distress and concerned about Hinata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View Post
Yeah, she's pretending to heal her, but she's actually destroying her insides.
Brings back memories of Inner Sakura. Guess that was an element of the manga that Kishimoto decided to drop.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
Howdy
Hard Truth

Howdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is AscendantHowdy is Ascendant

Lukily Naruto iz the hier to teh Namikize clan in Konoho!

He ken getz lutz of womenz!

Old 04-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #10
Elphaba

Elphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is CelestialElphaba is Celestial

Me thinks not. Hinata is lying on the ground, severly injured after attempting to save the person she loves, and Sakura is in the midst of healing her. Of course her expression is going to be solemn, and she is likely feeling a bit of pity for Hinata because she ended up in this situation with pure intentions.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #11
argon
----
#narutofan crew > you

argon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hopeargon is a paragon of hope

Jealous of what?

Anyway we already have this thread.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:09 AM   #12
mastercilander
Unique Title
Jinchuuriki

mastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestialmastercilander is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to mastercilander

She's just resigned to the fact that Hinata is more into naruto than she is.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
Kaenboshi
;_;
ANBU Captain

Kaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faithKaenboshi is a guardian of the faith

No. I'm not seeing it.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #14
Suzuku

Suzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Suzuku

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=489359

Old 04-04-2009, 01:27 AM   #15
N120
Jerusalem
Legendary Ninja

N120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is AscendantN120 is Ascendant

well the data book did say she was a shallow and jealous type, so its not much of a surprise that she now feels jealous of hinata.

it seems to be a recurring theme with her, jealous of her team-mates, jealous ino, jealous orochimaru and now she's jealous of hinata

but you got to give the girl some credit, atleast she's shown consistancy in her shallowness and jealousy unlike her other annoying aspects.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #16
Suzuku

Suzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Suzuku

^ That's a gud theory.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #17
Icegaze
氷の眼差し
Jinchuuriki

Icegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is TranscendentIcegaze is Transcendent

In b4 merge.

But honestly, why think Sakura is jealous????? As you can see, I'm a NaruHina fan however, I still don't understand how Sakura showed jealousy with what she said. If anything, she feels lost in her feelings. She's starting to wonder how she really feels for Naruto. Is it the same as for Hinata? Or is it more of a friendly/sibling relationship?

She'll reveal that to us in a few chapters.... when Naruto gets back to Konoha the ruins.

Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 AM   #18
kubik
Isn't it obvious?
ANBU Captain

kubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendantkubik is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to kubik

Im pretty sure that Kishi knew what he was doing with this panel

Old 04-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #19
Hunted by sister
d(ಠ_ರೃ)b
God of Shinobi

Hunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is Eternal

She is.

lol @ the poll, 50/50

//HbS

Old 04-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #20
Ryuzaki
Moonlight ۷۸٦
Hokage

Ryuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is ElysianRyuzaki is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to Ryuzaki Send a message via MSN to Ryuzaki Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by N120 View Post
well the data book did say she was a shallow and jealous type, so its not much of a surprise that she now feels jealous of hinata.

it seems to be a recurring theme with her, jealous of her team-mates, jealous ino, jealous orochimaru and now she's jealous of hinata

but you got to give the girl some credit, atleast she's shown consistancy in her shallowness and jealousy unlike her other annoying aspects.
LMFAO!

Yeah, we all know only shallow/jealous girls fall for emo boys, the fact that she sees Naruto happy w/Hinata might make her jealous enough to heal Hinata wrong?