• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 03-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
STR1ZZ1
Academy Student

STR1ZZ1 is on a distinguished road
Zaru? Naruto - 666 Satan

Naruto – 666 Satan

Summary
Naruto: 9 Bijus
666 Satan: 10 Angels, 10 Demons

Maincharacter is the container of...
Naruto – Kyuubi (The Nine-Tailed Beast, the strongest Biju)
Jio – Lucifer (FKN Devil, strongest Demon)

In Naruto Akatsuki is collecting the Bijus to create a powerful weapon, in 666 Satan .. OH WAIT..
Zenom is collecting all Demons while the Stea Republic is getting their hands on the Angels. At the end of 666 Satan you find out that Shin is some kind of station which uses all the Demons and Angels to create something you might knows as Armageddon.
Jio can stop this by sacrificing himself.

We don't know what will happen in Naruto, but there's still some time to go till the end of the Manga.

There are a few analogies in Naruto and 666 Satan (besides they wore created by brothers :xzaru)
The mentioned Angels/Demons and Bijus, Naruto and Jio having a hard childhood and being the container for the strongest spiritual thing out there.

Jio follows Ruby Crecent as some kind of bodyguard and Naruto wants to bring back Sasuke.
Jios teacher is Kirin, he has got an „evil“ brother whos called Kujaku. In the end Kujaku is a good guy and helps Naruto.
Itachi was also seen as a bad guy untill he died and we found out about his secrets. Itachi made Sasuke and Naruto stronger(well, not so sure about naruto. But remember the thing with the crows and the theories about making him stronger to fight Sasuke)

Jio also has his personal Sasuke, Jin. Jio and Jin were friends untill Jio killed Jins parents (Jio was obsessed by Lucifer at that time, he also does this – guess Lucifer likes to kill people). Jin wanted revenge on Jio, but Jio made him think about everything and Jin was good again.
→ Sasuke should become a good guy in the next time again.
Akatsuki will catch kirabi-> hachibi and will move to Naruto. In an epic end fight with Madara and Sasuke on his side(lol) he will die but take all the allready collected bijus with him preventing Akatsuki from whatever.

You can make a lot of theories based on the 666 Satan/Naruto similarity, but I will stop right here.
Thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I wasted it because you expected and Tobi = Madara Ultimate Proof theory.

Last edited by STR1ZZ1; 03-24-2009 at 02:02 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 03-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
iam_me
Academy Student

iam_me has much to be proud ofiam_me has much to be proud ofiam_me has much to be proud ofiam_me has much to be proud ofiam_me has much to be proud ofiam_me has much to be proud of

lol wtf you talking about..

Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Shiranui
Nullius in verba
Hokage

Shiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_me View Post
lol wtf you talking about..
He, or she, is attempting to point out the similarities between Naruto and the manga 666 Satan - which is written by Masashi Kishimoto's brother Seishi Kishimoto - as if no one has ever come to the same conclusion. Naruto carries similar traits and plot trends as other manga and anime series? I've never heard of this before!

Old 03-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
Ninjitsu Ninja
Impulse and Instinct
Examiner

Ninjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faithNinjitsu Ninja is a guardian of the faith

I like that manga, it's very cool. If anyone is interested in checking it out, do so. The main character starts out as a kid, then theres a timeskip and he grows up just as Naruto does. The illustration is even similiar to Naruto. Can't wait until it becomes an anime, I think it's already a complete manga tho, no more new chapters.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
Saint Jimmy
Follow cats, they party hard!!
Academy Teacher

Saint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hope

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Capt. Obvious!!
Although I like 666 more because of the demons and angels, because they are more related to mankind compared to the bijuu

Old 03-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #6
MS81
Supreme Jounin
God of Shinobi

MS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is RapturousMS81 is Rapturous

Naruto= Jio

Sasuke= Cross

Kakashi= Kirin

Sakura= Lily I see what you mean.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
Kitsukaru
̣ Kage Bunshin?!

Kitsukaru has disabled reputation

Seishi Needs to take some lessons from his brother.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
uncanny_sama
Que Veux-tu
Legendary Ninja

uncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR1ZZ1 View Post
Naruto – 666 Satan

Summary
Naruto: 9 Bijus
666 Satan: 10 Angels, 10 Demons

Maincharacter is the container of...
Naruto – Kyuubi (The Nine-Tailed Beast, the strongest Biju)
Jio – Lucifer (FKN Devil, strongest Demon)

In Naruto Akatsuki is collecting the Bijus to create a powerful weapon, in 666 Satan .. OH WAIT..
Zenom is collecting all Demons while the Stea Republic is getting their hands on the Angels. At the end of 666 Satan you find out that Shin is some kind of station which uses all the Demons and Angels to create something you might knows as Armageddon.
Jio can stop this by sacrificing himself.

We don't know what will happen in Naruto, but there's still some time to go till the end of the Manga.

There are a few analogies in Naruto and 666 Satan (besides they wore created by brothers :xzaru)
The mentioned Angels/Demons and Bijus, Naruto and Jio having a hard childhood and being the container for the strongest spiritual thing out there.

Jio follows Ruby Crecent as some kind of bodyguard and Naruto wants to bring back Sasuke.
Jios teacher is Kirin, he has got an „evil“ brother whos called Kujaku. In the end Kujaku is a good guy and helps Naruto.
Itachi was also seen as a bad guy untill he died and we found out about his secrets. Itachi made Sasuke and Naruto stronger(well, not so sure about naruto. But remember the thing with the crows and the theories about making him stronger to fight Sasuke)

Jio also has his personal Sasuke, Jin. Jio and Jin were friends untill Jio killed Jins parents (Jio was obsessed by Lucifer at that time, he also does this – guess Lucifer likes to kill people). Jin wanted revenge on Jio, but Jio made him think about everything and Jin was good again.
→ Sasuke should become a good guy in the next time again.
Akatsuki will catch kirabi-> hachibi and will move to Naruto. In an epic end fight with Madara and Sasuke on his side(lol) he will die but take all the allready collected bijus with him preventing Akatsuki from whatever.

You can make a lot of theories based on the 666 Satan/Naruto similarity, but I will stop right here.
Thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I wasted it because you expected and Tobi = Madara Ultimate Proof theory.
somebody screencap this bullshit so we can neg him with it when naruto ends completly different

Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #9
Turrin
玄武

Turrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultraTurrin is the ne plus ultra

It goes like this

Flame of Recca/Hunter X Hunter = Naruto = 666 Satan

Aka Kishi copies off Hunter X Hunter/Flame of Recca to make Naruto and his brother copied of his general ideas to make 66 Satan. Kind of like how it goes for bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho/Dbz = Bleach

Old 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
Nana Tsu
The moon is a dead world
ANBU Captain

Nana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is ElysianNana Tsu is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiranui View Post
He, or she, is attempting to point out the similarities between Naruto and the manga 666 Satan - which is written by Masashi Kishimoto's brother Seishi Kishimoto - as if no one has ever come to the same conclusion. Naruto carries similar traits and plot trends as other manga and anime series? I've never heard of this before!
I didn't even know he had a brother 0_o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjitsu Ninja View Post
I like that manga, it's very cool. If anyone is interested in checking it out, do so. The main character starts out as a kid, then theres a timeskip and he grows up just as Naruto does. The illustration is even similiar to Naruto. Can't wait until it becomes an anime, I think it's already a complete manga tho, no more new chapters.
Finally thread in this subforum brought something truly new. Now I even slightly want to check it out.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #11
Athena Citra
E v E -of- D a w N
ANBU Squad Leader

Athena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is CelestialAthena Citra is Celestial

Kishimoto has similarities with authors that aren't related to him as well. This is not an unprecedented or even remarkable discovery.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
Nois
eternal otter-kun
Hokage

Nois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Nois

Actually i sometimes like Seishi's way of drawing things over Masashi's.

As for the mangas, they both carry similsrities it's like Seishi took some of the ideas form his bro and then MAsashi did the same. when i was reading 666 Satan i had the impression from time to time like 'oh wait, this is Naruto... just twisted a bit' and now i see some of the stuff Seishi did transfered to Naruto. Since they're twins there wouldn't prolly be any copyright issues plus their style is similar but Seishi explains that their influences were the same so it's natural that they draw similar.

Also, Seishi's mangas would be perfect for videogames scenarios. Like RPGs.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
-ScRaTcH-
Naruto Warrior.
Missing-nin

-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth-ScRaTcH- is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to -ScRaTcH- Send a message via Skype™ to -ScRaTcH-

Who knew Kishi had a brother....who also writes Manga.....
Spoiler:
Owwww

Old 03-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

i liked 666, but to me its like a generic brand of naruto...good stuff overall..i read it b/c i found out that the mangaka was kishi's bro and i noticed several similarities, good art, variety of characters and powers. my kind of shiite!..good thread!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
ShounenSuki
Ruler of Penguins
Elite Jounin

ShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is AscendantShounenSuki is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsurugi View Post
I didn't even know he had a brother 0_o

Finally thread in this subforum brought something truly new. Now I even slightly want to check it out.
Not just a brother; a twin brother. Identical twins even, if I'm not mistaken.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #16
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Well it's to be expected they are twin brothers. Though I actually prefer 666 Satan over Naruto. It just has a better story and Jio was treated much better than Naruto until recently anyway. Either way I like both Jio and Naruto, but Jio is so much cooler. I still need to continue reading it. It would be great if it becomes an anime one day.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #17
dark messiah verdandi
I found the soul
Jinchuuriki

dark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysiandark messiah verdandi is Elysian

^ I agree.
666 satan was a wonderful manga. jio had very simular goals to naruto at first, but he evolved into his own, and was genuinely badassssss after the timeskip. he was more serious than naruto so easier to take seriously. he losses in the power department. I just like kyuubi more than satan.

ball was a very refreshing take on a rival. he was a regular kid at first, but his growth was phenominal. best of all he and jio were real friends, and depended on eachother.

ruby >>>>>> sakura. not much more needs to be said. she was hot, powerful, and not a complete whiny stalker. plus she became an archangel.

cross was anoying during the first part to me, but he became badass during the timeskip.

hell, EVERYONE became badass after the timeskip.

I really enjoyed that manga, it had a really nice feel that ended up being completely different than naruto. it felt like classic dragon ball untainted by haters. just really good shit.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #18
The777Man
Soaring Through The Sky
ANBU Captain

The777Man has disabled reputation

Masashi and Seishi are twin brothers. They're going to have similar ideas.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #19
GangWarlord
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

GangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is LuminaryGangWarlord is Luminary

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there also some sort of dark flame that wouldn't go out in the 666 manga?

Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 AM   #20
Sasuke`
Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō
ANBU Captain

Sasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truthSasuke` is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke`

I've never read it. I might have a squiz now though.