• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous
Heart The Madara x Konan FC

..The Madara x Konan FC..

This is a fanclub for everyone who likes the idea of a Madara x Konan pairing.
Before joining this fanclub, be sure to read the rules, and don’t forget to rate the Fanclub 5 stars!

..Rules & Guidelines..

1. Do NOT talk about the following pairings in this fanclub: NaruHina, SasuSaku, NaruSaku. Not even in spoilertags.

2. Do NOT bash fandoms or members in this fanclub.

3. Offtopic talk is allowed, spam is not.

4. Bashing of the characters Madara and Konan is not allowed.

..Ownership..
1. Founder: Fay
2. Owner: Fay
3. Co-Owner: T7 Bateman

..Alliances..
1. The Uchiha Sasuke FC

..Members..
1. Fay
2. T7 Bateman
3. DancexHime
4. Whips♥
5. Valentine123
6. R00t Decision
7. BloodyButterfly

Last edited by Fay; 07-05-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
T7 Bateman
Keeper of Team 7
Kage

T7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to T7 Bateman Send a message via Yahoo to T7 Bateman

Hey Fay-chan. I will be your Co-owner.

T7 Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7 Bateman View Post
Hey Fay-chan. I will be your Co-owner.
T7-chan!!! Adding you as co-owner!

Old 03-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
T7 Bateman
Keeper of Team 7
Kage

T7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is AscendantT7 Bateman is Ascendant

Fay-chan. I wish that when Nagato dies we find out it was part of Madara's plan and Konan was in on it.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
Fay

You had this idea aswelll? I've been thinking for a while that when Nagato is close to dying, Konan will somehow reveal that her loyalty lies with Madara.

By the way Nagato is talking about his plans for peace, I somehow don't think he agrees with Madara and might be planning to backstab him.

It would be a total "wtf" moment, but nice since it would mean that Konan won't die yet!

She hasn't even gotten a one on one fight afterall.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #6
T7 Bateman
Keeper of Team 7
Kage

It would be a good WTF moment. See we should be writing this manga. I have so many plans for some couples I like. Plus we would have Konan so kickass.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Krix
otp

Krix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is Transcendent

Can I join? This pairing is hot.

Krix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
T7 Bateman
Keeper of Team 7
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancexHime View Post
Welcome. Fay-chan and I needed another person to chat with. They could be very hot together.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
Fay

Quote:
It would be a good WTF moment. See we should be writing this manga. I have so many plans for some couples I like. Plus we would have Konan so kickass.
Indeed we should. I think lots of male readers would stop reading though, with all the romance I would write into the story!
Quote:
Welcome DancexHime! I added you to the list!

Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
T7 Bateman
Keeper of Team 7
Kage

We would just have to make it sexier for them to enjoy it. Plus you put in enough stuff for guys to fap too and they will read no matter what.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
Fay

Quote:
We would just have to make it sexier for them to enjoy it. Plus you put in enough stuff for guys to fap too and they will read no matter what.
Well compared to manga's like Bleach Kishi's women aren't really "fap" material. But Konan in DB3 looks very sexy, I bet Madara had naughty dreams about her.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
Krix
otp

Krix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is TranscendentKrix is Transcendent

@ Fay - Of course he would! She's the only woman in Akatsuki, but she's very sexy. >3

And DB3 Konan is very hot.

@ T7 - Thanks for the welcome! <3 Pfsh, more members should realize the awesomness of Madara x konan. ^^

Old 03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #13
Fay

Quote:
@ Fay - Of course he would! She's the only woman in Akatsuki, but she's very sexy. >3

And DB3 Konan is very hot.
I know. What do you think about Konan's attitude towards Madara? I think it's kinda cute!
Quote:

@ T7 - Thanks for the welcome! <3 Pfsh, more members should realize the awesomness of Madara x konan. ^^
Yes, this FC only has 3 members ;__;

Old 03-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #14
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Konan x Pein? Pfft. Konan x Madara. Joinage

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
Fay

Welcome Whips♥! Adding you the memberslist!

Old 03-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #16
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Awesome and thanks

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
Krix
otp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fay View Post
I know. What do you think about Konan's attitude towards Madara? I think it's kinda cute!

Yes, this FC only has 3 members ;__;
I think it is too! ^^
Just ugh. xD They'd make an awesome couple. <3
And I love the picture in the opening post! Where did you find it?

Whips!!

Old 03-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
Val

Val is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is AscendantVal is Ascendant

Woah, what the fuck.

Joinage!

Val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #19
Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whips♥ View Post
Awesome and thanks
Your welcome!
Quote:
I think it is too! ^^
Just ugh. xD They'd make an awesome couple. <3
And I love the picture in the opening post! Where did you find it?

Whips!!
Another member on this forum found it, I forgot who that member was though, so now I can't search for more fanart ;__;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine123 View Post
Woah, what the fuck.

Joinage!
Welcome to the FC! I'll add you right away!

Old 03-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
Krix
otp

Hmm.. I found this fanart;

Spoiler:

But I'll try and find more! ^^ I can try and organize an album, if you want. :3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: