Starr's Transparent Request Shop - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio > Request and Giveaway section
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #1
starr
centipede kun ♥

starr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sun
Default Starr's Transparent Request Shop

Starr

ϟ Hero
ϟ Saiyan
ϟ frajosg

part time
☄ Scizor - Gifs
☄ Panda
☄ Selva

Retired
Tousen

* What is the purpose of this thread? Yea this thread was made to help people out who want their Sigs or Avatars Transparent and don't know how to do it. All you need to do is make the request, post the picture tell us what you want in it and either myself or my employees will get to it.. its a pretty simple process.

* When posting in the thread!
We are no different from requesting a sig or a gif. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR SIGNATURES!!Why? the more sigs that are showing, the slower the page loads, so please turn 'em off. Don't know how? Just click the option next to the reply box
example:

*Rules for senior and/or junior: size requirements

* Do we do anything else besides transparencies?
Yes, we will also take avatar requests.
Scizor takes gif requests

* Can I be hired to be a employee here? Of course you can..All you gotta do is send me a PM and we will talk about it then.

1. Must have at least a 500 post count or more
2. Remember to rep and/or credit the person doing your request
3. Most requests don't take that long depending on stock, but the usual wait is seven, if it takes longer you will be informed or you have the option to PM the person doing your request.
4. Two requests at a time, if you're request is more than the
limit PM me, and please wait 24 hours before requesting again
5. stocks must be linked or spoiler tagged
6. Don't be rude, if you insist on disrespecting me or
any of my workers you'll be banned from requesting here.

Link or place under spoiler tag
What you want left on the picture
What size you want it to be reduced too
other

Last edited by starr; 03-21-2012 at 12:42 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 09-03-2007, 01:22 AM   #2
starr
centipede kun ♥

starr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sunstarr is invincible under the sun

℘.s....

some examples of what we do;

Last edited by starr; 03-21-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
starr
centipede kun ♥

<reserved>

Last edited by starr; 12-24-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Arya Stark
chillin' on winner side

Arya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultraArya Stark is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Arya Stark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tousen View Post
Spoiler:

Tousen,you're awesome

Old 03-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
The Pink Ninja
Infamous Cocksucker
Sith Lord

The Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja

Quote:
Is it possible to you to tell me what post number you are talking about?
Oh, sorry, the other image is here:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...es01pg06cl.jpg

Old 03-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Yagura
♥ ≠ ∞

Yagura has disabled reputation

Quote:
Pick Up:

Wow, that was fast

Luv it, awesome job Rep+

Old 03-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
starr
centipede kun ♥

Supreme Alchemist Fan:

Rose:

makeoutparadise:

Old 03-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
makeoutparadise
I will have my revenge
Kage

makeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultramakeoutparadise is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
makeoutparadise:
thank you nnnnnnnn

Old 03-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #9
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

Roy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Roy

transparency of this stock

If you can also make an avy out of it that would be good. thanks =D

Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
starr
centipede kun ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
transparency of this stock

If you can also make an avy out of it that would be good. thanks =D
no

just kidding
I'll finish all the rest later tonight (my time).

Old 03-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

Roy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultra

Your time is my time.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:13 AM   #12
Plot Hole
GB

Plot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is AscendantPlot Hole is Ascendant

Can some one resize this into a senior size avatar? Oh and a border would also be nice.
Spoiler:

Old 03-26-2010, 02:16 AM   #13
starr
centipede kun ♥

Raktus:

Mio:

Tyranisoar:

Roy:
like this?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:21 AM   #14
starr
centipede kun ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Hole View Post
Can some one resize this into a senior size avatar? Oh and a border would also be nice.
Spoiler:
It doesn't want to show for some reason.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:36 AM   #15
Tyranisoar
★★★★★

Tyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant futureTyranisoar has a brilliant future

Thanks! I love it!.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:00 AM   #16
Kakashi666
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Kakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Can I get this made transparent please?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6028/6259762.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-26-2010, 04:58 AM   #17
Hermit Purple
10 years of Mai

Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hermit Purple broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via Skype™ to Hermit Purple

Quote:
Supreme Alchemist Fan:
thank you. reps.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 AM   #18
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

thats great. thanks!

Old 03-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #19
Raktus
God-King
Academy Teacher

Raktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faithRaktus is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Raktus Send a message via MSN to Raktus Send a message via Yahoo to Raktus Send a message via Skype™ to Raktus

Quote:
Raktus:
Any chance you could flip it to looking to the right? Thought I put that in the request but if not my bad. Would it be possible to cut off his clothes and just make it his head and beard?

Old 03-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #20
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

Tousen has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Tousen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pink Ninja View Post
Oh, sorry, the other image is here:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...es01pg06cl.jpg
Like This?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Hole View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tousen; 03-26-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Closed Thread