• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Bleach Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #41
Jordy
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Jordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is Ascendant

lol...hm my uncle has the v3 in silver/chrome... ive played with it when I was at his place.. Its a nice phone, very stylish and all but the problem is there are no extra's ( of course a phone is to call with ) but.. if you read reviews they say that price - options isn't really that good xD

NarutoForums

Old 08-08-2005, 05:11 PM   #42
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

Lien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lien

Well I'm getting it for free so meh I don't care! My free upgrade should be in November...I hope, so I'll also get another one then -STOP BEING CURIOUS ;)

Old 08-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #43
Jordy

Jordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is Ascendant

Euj! ing Im not curious! Im just.... willing to know stuff >.>

Old 08-08-2005, 07:26 PM   #44
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

Lien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lien

^_____^ Now you know don't you?

Old 08-09-2005, 01:50 AM   #45
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Sol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hope

Welcome to the FC, Peppermint-Tea! *smacks lips and drinks you*

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukitake

*points at his ninja rank* BEAT THAT! xD
Chikushou!

I'm so envious.

Old 08-09-2005, 07:24 AM   #46
Jordy

You'd better be

Old 08-09-2005, 10:03 AM   #47
Hef
Night Work
AdvisorSalieri

Hef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is Rapturous

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooin.

Ukitake is my favourite captain.

Tehehe. I uploaded some Ukitake fanart.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b394/shunsui/Ukitake/
I uploaded my Shunsui fanarts there too, so you can view them also.
Note that there are also some yaoi fanarts, so don't go neg repping me if you can't stand it. You have been warned.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:35 AM   #48
Jordy

Welcome hefai! And thanks for ur share of fanart

Old 08-09-2005, 10:50 AM   #49
NudeShroom
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

NudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a trident
Send a message via Skype™ to NudeShroom

why havent I joined this yet >.>
Ukitake is teh awesomness, but his voice sorta creeped me out O,o
*joinage*

Old 08-09-2005, 07:22 PM   #50
superman_1
Jounin

superman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendant

welcome to the fc NaraShika125......enjoy and have fun posting....

Old 08-10-2005, 09:41 AM   #51
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Sol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hope

Welcome, hefaistion and Narashika! :

Yay, fanart! hefaistion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaraShika125
why havent I joined this yet >.>
Ukitake is teh awesomness, but his voice sorta creeped me out O,o
*joinage*
But I thought he had a nice sonerous voice.

50th post, superman_1!

Old 08-10-2005, 12:07 PM   #52
Hef
Night Work
AdvisorSalieri

Hef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is RapturousHef is Rapturous

Ukitake's voice is great.

(Byakuya's voice is the one that creeped me out )

Old 08-10-2005, 01:56 PM   #53
superman_1
Jounin

superman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendant

i like both ukitake and byakuya's voice....ukitake seems normal or cool and while byakuya just seems calm or watver....its cool......

Old 08-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #54
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

Prendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareil

ukitake's voice is alright. now a voice that's great is yoruichi san's. she sounds just like when she was a cat.

Old 08-12-2005, 09:34 AM   #55
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hefaistion

(Byakuya's voice is the one that creeped me out )
Agreed. Its rather inappropriate for his face.

Old 08-13-2005, 10:06 PM   #56
Lord Of Reapers
Different name same Reaper
Academy Teacher

Lord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hopeLord Of Reapers is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Lord Of Reapers Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Of Reapers

can i join?

Old 08-15-2005, 07:43 PM   #57
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

Prendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareil

hello fc!

and reaper gets a welcome from me.

Old 08-16-2005, 11:28 PM   #58
superman_1
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol
Agreed. Its rather inappropriate for his face.
wat...i think it suits him...it goes along well with his whole personality and calmness, etc...... i think its appropriate....

oh btw ...welcome to the fc...Reaper ...... enjoy and have fun posting.......

Old 08-17-2005, 12:06 AM   #59
Neenah
Crazy face Ichijou.
Examiner

Neenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is CelestialNeenah is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Neenah Send a message via MSN to Neenah

<333333333333333333333
enjoy...more to comeee

Old 08-19-2005, 07:04 AM   #60
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Welcome, Reaper! :

Thank you sooo much, Yusura-chan~! <3

EDIT:About high time I posted these

Last edited by Sol; 08-19-2005 at 10:17 AM.
Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: