• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Bleach Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:44 PM   #21
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

Prendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargrL
KF, are your stalking me?

omg....exactly how much of our interests are the same? we're gonna have to sit down and talk someday b/c i see you everywhere! :amsue

NarutoForums

Old 08-04-2005, 06:22 PM   #22
Miss CCV
Alis Volat Propriis.
Examiner

Miss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is TranscendentMiss CCV is Transcendent

OMG he's t3h ub3r n1c3 captain! I must join!

Old 08-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #23
Sazanami
つばさ
Academy Student

Sazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Sazanami

Here are some banners for the FC. Feel free to use them if anyone wants to.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #24
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Sol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerFan
woohoo i'm six!!

thanks sol for the reply. :D
You're welcomed, KF.

A big welcome to Yusura, Absolute-Kaos and Come_Come_Violence! : . Until then Yusura, I'll be waiting for the fanart!

I'm . The banners,Urei.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:14 PM   #25
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

Prendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareilPrendergast est le sans pareil

urei, those are beautiful!! :

Old 08-06-2005, 03:16 AM   #26
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Sol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hopeSol is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerFan
urei, those are beautiful!! :
Agreed. ^^ *pats them*

Old 08-06-2005, 09:25 PM   #27
endgame
神田
Genin

endgame has disabled reputation

This FC needs more members. I'm in.

Old 08-06-2005, 11:22 PM   #28
Sazanami
つばさ
Academy Student

Sazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hopeSazanami is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Sazanami

Welcome, endgame.
I love your avatar, its cute.

Old 08-06-2005, 11:45 PM   #29
Sol
Pfftt...
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame
This FC needs more members. I'm in.
You're in.

EDIT: Not sure whether you guys have seen it or not, but its on another thread in the Society library. Thought I might post it here. ^^ It's the profile of our beloved Ukitake.

Spoiler:
Ukitake Juushirou:
Theme song -- Jonathan Cain - Back to the Innocence

-Eldest brother from 8 siblings of the Lower Aristocratic Ukitake Clan (5 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters)
-White hair. Since infancy. In the three days following the first attack of his pulmonary disease, his hair turned white.
-His favorite food is Umeboushi Chatzuke (Pickled Plum on Boiled Rice w/ hot Green Tea poured over it). There`s nothing he doesn`t like. He will eat anything, no matter what it is, though his body is weak.
- Since the names Jyuushirou and Toushirou sound rather similar, he has a one-sided favoritism for Hitsugaya. As soon as he sees Hitsugaya, he wants to give the boy something to eat.

Don't you like him more already?

Old 08-07-2005, 07:57 PM   #30
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

i haven't read the manga but the info sounds pretty neat! so he has a thing for hitsugaya?

Old 08-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #31
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

Lien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lien

Here here, I want to join too

Old 08-07-2005, 08:17 PM   #32
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

hello peppermint tea. i've never had it personally, but the smell of peppermint is always good.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #33
Jordy
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Jordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is Ascendant

YAY Lien has joined to *dances*

*points at his ninja rank* BEAT THAT! xD

Old 08-08-2005, 01:00 PM   #34
Prendergast
with club sauce
S-Class Missing-nin

ukitake, your naru x hina sig is very cute. naruto looks hilariously reasonable.

Old 08-08-2005, 01:02 PM   #35
superman_1
Jounin

superman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendantsuperman_1 is Ascendant

welcome to the fc...Peppermint-Tea and all other new members who join recently..... hope u all enjoy and have fun......

Old 08-08-2005, 01:37 PM   #36
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

Lien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is RapturousLien is Rapturous

*Robs Uki's phones and runs away*

Old 08-08-2005, 04:49 PM   #37
Jordy

Jordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is AscendantJordy is Ascendant

HEY! *steals pt's cookie!*

Can I ask ur real name? I hate long nickname's xD

Old 08-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #38
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

You know it already! lol - It's Lien as you've mentioned previously! :D

Old 08-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #39
Jordy

Owh....... *scratches head*!!! *slaps himself* xD Sorry for that :D

So lien, already got any idea of the mobile ur going to get?

Old 08-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #40
Lien
small and mighty
ANBU Recruit

Yes the Motorola V3. That really flat one but in black. You know I actually thought this was YOUR fc as in a member one...and then I looked at where it belong I realised it was the Bleach Anime FC. *slaps her head*

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: