The Sannin vs. Hanzo - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2

Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
On and On

On and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is Ascendant
Default The Sannin vs. Hanzo

Was this story ever developed past the flashback sequence?

It'd be a great gaiden tale.

NarutoForums

Old 01-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
SharinganSasori
Prodigy Student Of Itachi.
Academy Teacher

SharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faithSharinganSasori is a guardian of the faith

no it wasn't and to be honest I'd love to see this fight played out. I doubt kishi will ever do it tho

Old 01-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
Infinite Xero
I/O
Legendary Ninja

Infinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is CelestialInfinite Xero is Celestial

There could have been multiple good Gaiden's for Kishi to do, but I doubt he will do them. He could the Kyuubi Vs. Minato, Sannin Vs. Hanzo, Pain Vs. Hanzo, Shodai Vs. Madara, and etc.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
Saint Jimmy
Follow cats, they party hard!!
Academy Teacher

Saint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hopeSaint Jimmy is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKillerBee View Post
There could have been multiple good Gaiden's for Kishi to do, but I doubt he will do them. He could the Kyuubi Vs. Minato, Sannin Vs. Hanzo, Pain Vs. Hanzo, Shodai Vs. Madara, and etc.
*thinking of those epic battle...falls on ground seizuring*

Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 AM   #5
Summoner
サマーナル
Special Jounin

Summoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Summoner

The Sannin would most likely take Hanzou in a battle if they were to fight, however Hanzou could still defeat any one of the sannin individually.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:35 AM   #6
blackshikamaru
I'm retarded, ignore me.
ANBU Recruit

blackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hopeblackshikamaru is a paragon of hope

Hanzou was only there to show how strong pain was. I wouldn't want to see an arc about that battle.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:47 AM   #7
Whip Whirlwind
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

Whip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is ElysianWhip Whirlwind is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKillerBee View Post

Shodai vs. madara would be great to see. as well as kyuubi vs. minato.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #8
Daxcheese
ANBU Squad Leader

Daxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faith

Well duh, the most hyped character after Pain in this manga, versus the three shinobi that are the standard to be compared against at super kage level. Sure they wouldnt have the same powers they had more currently in the manga, but just to see them fight together and the character development (remember they were all different back then) would be better than most stuff the manga can bring out at present.

Sannin vs Hanzou I feel would surpass the craziness of Yondaime vs Kyuubi or Madara vs Shodai, if only cuz there are 4 characters showing their moves (hence more variety) and also cuz it could carry symbolism for Team 7 (neo-sannin). But I really doubt Kishi would do that .....

Old 01-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #9
MDave
Wants access to bathhouse!
Academy Teacher

MDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truthMDave is an honorable bastion of truth

I wonder if Naruto could take Hanzo on in a fight.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
Ephemere
bored

Ephemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is AscendantEphemere is Ascendant

Kishi has a lot of Gaidens on his should be done list

Old 01-29-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDave View Post
I wonder if Naruto could take Hanzo on in a fight.
Why not? I think that even Jiraiya in Hermit Mode who took on Pain can defeat Hanzo.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
TheGreen1
Weilds Dongle of Death
Elite Jounin

TheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to TheGreen1

Well, if it's now the Sannin in their latest forms before dying, Hanzo has little chance of victory in my opinion. I concur with Sabakukyu, Jiraiya with Sage Mode would be able to take on Hanzo himself.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #13
Ninja Shadow Warrior
URA Donkey Punch
Elite Jounin

Ninja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is RapturousNinja Shadow Warrior is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabakukyu View Post
Why not? I think that even Jiraiya in Hermit Mode who took on Pain can defeat Hanzo.
Why? We have no idea of who to compare him to. Not as Strong as Pein, but stronger than the sannin years ago.

If Jiraiya could take him now, doesn't that mean he is stronger than all 3 sannin combined?? (when they were young) He might be, but we just have nothing to compare the young Jiraiya and the Late Jiraiya.

All we know about Hanzo is he is a strong mofo that even the Elder Jiraiya thought to be unbeatable by any one man.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #14
Daxcheese
ANBU Squad Leader

Daxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faithDaxcheese is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabakukyu View Post
I dont think Jiraiya could, and I dont think Naruto could. If you become an instant legend for surviving against the dude, I think this guy was on another level.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #15
Dante

Dante has disabled reputation

Hanzo can defeat the sannin individually but not the 3 together they become much more stronger

Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
Dante

Dante has disabled reputation

and yea i really wanna see this battle also madara vs the first hokage and minato vs the fox

Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
Creator
♥Tsunade's Husband♥

Creator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareil

Sadly not. Althought it would make a better read then the Uchiha Arc.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
The Sannin would most likely take Hanzou in a battle if they were to fight, however Hanzou could still defeat any one of the sannin individually.
Yes, because that flashback certainly didn't suggest Hanzou could have killed all three of them at the same time if he wanted to, even though that's what he implied by saying he would let them live.

On the premise of the thread though, no, it wasn't developed beyond the flashback, but it would have been a fun fight to see.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #19
Nois
eternal otter-kun
Hokage

Nois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is EternalNois is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Nois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisey View Post
*thinking of those epic battle...falls on ground seizuring*
Actually I think some people might be dissapointed with the fight as the sannin were not that much of the people we got to know in the current manga. For instance I doubt Orochimaru had his white snake powers back then, stil would be nice to know what he got back in his 20s - 30s.

As for the rest of the trio I'm not sure, but they surely were not at the level we know them.

And more over, from the picture we were shown by Kishi in the flashback it seemed that they were practically fighting for their lifes and Hanzou was pwning and owning them around and then he recognised their skill to stay alive.

Hm, wait... Hell yeah I'd like to see how those 3 were fighting for their life while some madman in a scubadiver suit riding an amphibian didn't break a sweat trying to take it