The Most Realistic Cosplay - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 01-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Navek
Academy Student

Navek is on a distinguished road
Default The Most Realistic Cosplay

What would you guys say look most like the person they are trying to recreate. I found a few of sasuke that looks almost exact! Same with Garaa!

Thats like a clone if you ask me. Jumped right outa the manga.

NarutoForums

Old 01-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
ShadowAkatsuki
Sage Mode Fanboy
Chuunin

ShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truthShadowAkatsuki is an honorable bastion of truth

I think I've seen better, but she is definitely good. She also seems pretty.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
leiferiksson58
Rookie

leiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdomleiferiksson58 is a bearer of wisdom

I've seen some really dead-on Tsunade cosplays. Unfortunately, I saw them in person, so I don't have pictures.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
Gymnopedie
♥ Rika's Manslave ♥

Gymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truth

Wow, I was pretty shocked at that.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Captain Snow

Captain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is RapturousCaptain Snow is Rapturous

Wow...that really is good. I don't see that many well made cosplays, but this one really does change my mind a bit.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #6
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Ive seen that one before and like it. I found a Zetsu one I really like it looks as real as a Plant Beast will ever get

Zomg Zetsu-Ness!

Best Tsunade Cosplay For Obvious Reasons

Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
Navek
Academy Student

Navek is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting guys xP i also found a sakura cosplay that was just the best one i've seen but it seems i cannot find the picture =/ Anyone got 1 of Sasuke or any of the Akatsu?

Old 01-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
Tyger

Tyger has disabled reputation

hmm thats pretty good, though i've seen better

Old 01-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
Petrelli
#&160
Rookie

Petrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hopePetrelli is a paragon of hope

the best I've seen was one Asuma cosplayer. Dont have any pistures though >.>

Old 01-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
Tyler
̣

Tyler has disabled reputation

Best Garra cosplay ever.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
Zack
hmm

Zack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is LuminaryZack is Luminary

nice one.

here's SAsuke

Old 01-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
lolalicious
DAD?
Rookie

lolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminarylolalicious is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to lolalicious Send a message via Skype™ to lolalicious

People say that I make a good Sakura.
But I don't want to sound conceited ^_^;

Old 01-22-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
Bellville
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Legendary Ninja

Bellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareil

That Gaara cosplay is badass. I personally like a few of the Itachi costumes I've seen. His design seems pretty simple.

I find Sasuke to be the oddest looking cosplay. The clothing can be pulled off well enough, but it's usually the person playing them that kind of kills it People tend to fudge up on his hairstyle alot as well(it's somewhat difficult if you don't know what you're doing, but man.. those spikes can get pretty ridiculous).

Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #14
Xenophobia
Brillent...but Lazy..very Lazy
Chuunin

Xenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faithXenophobia is a guardian of the faith

Old 01-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #15
piirii
Rock Lee's fangirl XD
Academy Student

piirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant futurepiirii has a brilliant future

well thats the best Gaara one ive seen so far

theres already a naruto one posted but i hd to post this one

and heres some random ones

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...ao/1940434.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...to_cosplay.jpg
http://fc92.deviantart.com/fs20/f/20...raphim_cry.jpg

Old 01-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
Libra
Forever Fornever
Jounin

Location: Left on Midway, then make a U-turn and- oh, I forgot...
Libra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is Celestial

I have a lot of photos, so this is only part one!

Sasori Cosplay

Hidan Cosplay

This is a take 2 and 3 on Hidan's Seal.

Kakuzu Cosplay

This is just an edited version of his original picture.

Deidara Cosplay

Last edited by Libra; 01-23-2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Posted all of this the right way.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #17
Dave
Banned
Kage

Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophobia View Post

best in show
hands down

Old 01-23-2009, 01:43 AM   #18
Gaawa-chan
For Hyrule, We Fight!
Hokage

Gaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareilGaawa-chan est le sans pareil

This person looks great as Gaara... but I think they would have looked better if they had worn his second outfit from the Retrieve Sasuke Arc instead of the one they chose, because their face is perfect for it... and their hair needs more... Gaara-ness.

Spoiler:

There's also a really cool Fem-Gaara cosplayer... here...

http://skucoony.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Gaara-102574952

http://clefj.deviantart.com/art/Gaar...Sand-107924599

This person doesn't look anything like Gaara either, but standing on its own, it is awesome.

http://aquaj.deviantart.com/art/Kimono-Gaara-101119958

Amazing Sakuras...

Spoiler:

And this Temari is pretty good.

Spoiler:

Hidan:

http://fay-lin.deviantart.com/art/Hi...lay-I-41300882

Neji and Temari:

http://blufiredragon667.deviantart.c...mari-108891817

And this is my favorite one of Rock Lee...

http://fudjmunkee.deviantart.com/art...splay-87973427

Old 01-23-2009, 03:14 AM   #19
Libra
Forever Fornever
Jounin

Location: Left on Midway, then make a U-turn and- oh, I forgot...
Libra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is CelestialLibra is Celestial

This is part two. Sorry to Zetsu for not having one for him!

Kisame Cosplay

Kisame and Itachi Cosplay

Itachi Cosplay

Tobi Cosplay

Manga Spoiler: Akatsuki Leader and Unknown Cosplay!
Spoiler:
Pein

Konan

Sakura Cosplay

Old 01-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #20
Cinna
~♥
Elite Jounin

Cinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is CelestialCinna is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophobia View Post
pek I love this one! Shika & Chouji look so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori-puppet#06 View Post
pek