• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
View Poll Results: Should Sakura ask Naruto for a bang?
F**k ya, after all Naruto has done, she should do it fast 219 84.88%
No, Sakura is a nice, family kinda girl and she is not into that kinda stuff 39 15.12%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #21
Canute87
Bomb Ahead

Canute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is Eternal

why do you think tsunade gave him the slug when naruto already has the ability to heal himself with kyuubi's chakra

NarutoForums

Old 01-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #22
WraithX959
I hate stupid people
Legendary Ninja

WraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is AscendantWraithX959 is Ascendant

Yup, I foresee a large scale influx of Naruto fangirls. We thought Gaara had fangirls, Naruto is going to have every chick in Konoha riding his sack.

Hell, it's already started:

Spoiler:

There's a couple of nice looking female ninja in the pic, and they look like Naruto fangirls to me. That's also pre-Sage training. Now Hinata and Sakura will have to beat the fangirls off Naruto.

I can see it now, "Oh Naruto-sama, you're so strong!", "Nauto-sama is the greatest, no one is stronger than him!" Yup, Naruto is clearly an elite type ninja now.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #23
seastone
A hidden
Hokage

seastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendent

lol another thread about naruto getting laid.

I will bet there will another one next week.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #24
The Scientist
Perverted Sanin
Jinchuuriki

The Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is AscendantThe Scientist is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustswirl View Post
lol another thread about naruto getting laid.

I will bet there will another one next week.
well, the situation in this current chapter definitely hints at that happening in the future sooooo yeah

Old 01-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #25
emanresu
NF God
S-Class Missing-nin

emanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hopeemanresu is a paragon of hope

where's hinata

Old 01-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #26
Stringer Bell
★★★★★

Stringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Stringer Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
"my butt would definitely get big after all this"
HAHAHAHAHA, you're funny

Old 01-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #27
Uffie
late is better than never

Uffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultra

That's his real objective

Old 01-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #28
ShadowReij
Wanderer
Hokage

ShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is ElysianShadowReij is Elysian

If he were as knowlegdeable as Jiraiya in that subject that I'd say yeah he would get laid a hundred times over but given how is a complete dunce with that subject and given his affiliation for Sasuke it just won't happen.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #29
noobthemusical
The Master

noobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysiannoobthemusical is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
where's hinata
Like I said.
Fullfiling certain needs which can't be shown in this manga

Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #30
Major
▼▲▼▲▼

Major has disabled reputation

He deserves getting laid, that is for sure.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #31
Gspot
El Capitan
S-Class Missing-nin

Gspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is Celestial

Sakura already has a slug dildo. Nothing can pleasure a woman after she experiences Katsuyu pushing, squirming, and secreting inside her.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #32
Yαriko
̣

Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Yαriko

it was about time, I'm sure he'll get a lot of fangirls

Old 01-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #33
haydenKyuubi
try and touch me!
S-Class Missing-nin

haydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is CelestialhaydenKyuubi is Celestial

Naruto just wants Sasuke fucking fag

Old 01-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #34
Spanish Hoffkage
Lol. Kisame
God of Shinobi

Spanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is EternalSpanish Hoffkage is Eternal

but all that stuff is goonna be draw ??

Old 01-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #35
Yαriko
̣

Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yαriko broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Yαriko

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydenKyuubi View Post
Naruto just wants Sasuke fucking fag
I hope he stop running after sasuke after this fight, and go after the girls

Old 01-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #36
DarkSolidus
WorldKage
Special Jounin

DarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSolidus is a glorious beacon of light

Jiraiya seemed to have proven his strength and value many times and didn't seem to hold any effect when it came to girls....

Old 01-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #37
cloudsymph
I am MELON-LORRRRD!!!!!
Kage

cloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminarycloudsymph is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinstrosity View Post
...and he will surpass Jiraiya yet again!!!
i see what you did thar!

Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #38
Suzuku
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Suzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultraSuzuku is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Suzuku
Default Sakura Gets The Biggest Reward and Role of All

I see all of these threads being made about how Sakura ain't shit and she gets no love from Kishi-sensei. But I think you're all forgetting that she's going to get the biggest reward and roll of all. She'll be fucked by the most powerful man in the world and gets to pass on his genes. How many woman can claim to have fucked something that manly?

Old 01-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #39
RED MINOTAUR~!
DEFENDER OF THE GAR
Legendary Ninja

RED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is AscendantRED MINOTAUR~! is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to RED MINOTAUR~!

Let's hope Naruto's seeds plant some awesomeness into Sakura's own DNA and she becomes much less of a loser. Seriously, AFTER the Pein fight, that's when the series becomes really interesting. With Naruto nearing Kamina levels of awesome, what could possibly happen next?

Old 01-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #40
Sephero
10+ Years of NaruSaku
Special Jounin

Sephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is AscendantSephero is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Sephero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
She'll be fucked by the most powerful man in the world.
This makes me so happy.