why cant naruto just forget about sasuke?? - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 01-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Rampage
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Rampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is AscendantRampage is Ascendant
Default why cant naruto just forget about sasuke??

why cant naruto just forget about sasuke he dosent want to come back to konoha.. its his choice if he wants to leave konoha then soo be it even thought i dnt really like sasuke tht much its still his choice naruto has alot of other friends like rock lee etc jiraya has lso told him to move on cause he regrets going after orochimaru as he probably spent lesstime with his other freinds i think naruto should just cherish the time he as with the rookies.

all naruto goes on about is SASUKE SASUKE... he's more worried about sasuke and hasnt even bothered to ask who is parents are as much as i like naruto this is true

what do u think??

NarutoForums

Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Levithian
Leviathan...
Hokage

Levithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is Divine

Bond of brothers and all that. Still I think Naruto is a bit too obsessed with him.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
Erika
Megidolaon de Gozaimasu.
Chuunin

Erika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faithErika is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Erika

Ahh well..just more fanservice to the Narusasu fans.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
Bankai Goku
Too cool to Display
Genin

Bankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant futureBankai Goku has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levithian View Post
Bond of brothers and all that. Still I think Naruto is a bit too obsessed with him.
That's why some say Naruto is Bisexual.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
Jinchuuriki Sparx
All The World Will Hear You!
Academy Student

Jinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdomJinchuuriki Sparx is a bearer of wisdom

Becuase if he did forget about him then the whole theme of the Anime 'trust' will be broken.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
seastone
A hidden
Hokage

seastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki lee View Post
why cant naruto just forget about sasuke he dosent want to come back to konoha
Sasuke is his brother and one of the first bonds he created in his life. Also he made promise to Sakura that he will bring him back. Naruto doesn't bend his words, that is his ninja way.

Quote:
.. its his choice if he wants to leave konoha
Naruto firmly believes Sasuke can be brought back.

Quote:
then soo be it even thought i dnt really like sasuke tht much its still his choice
Naruto wants to save Sasuek because Oro will take over his obdy

Quote:
naruto has alot of other friends like rock lee
Naruto and rack lee are friends? Have they ever spend any time together?

Quote:
all naruto goes on about is SASUKE SASUKE... he's more worried about sasuke and hasnt even bothered to ask who is parents are as much as i like naruto this is true
Sasuke is important to Naruto.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
yukito
used to be azn

yukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendantyukito is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to yukito Send a message via Skype™ to yukito

Naruto has explained it himself many times. Apparently, Sasuke was his first real bond. He grew up wanting to be acknowledged by him. He aspired to be like Sasuke. And finally, Sasuke told him that he thought of them as equals.

Naruto craves Sasuke's attention. He always has. He's redeemed almost everyone he came into contact with, but what he wants most is to be with Sasuke again. I think that's understandable. Naruto had a pretty long monologue about the whole thing during the VotE fight.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
Endlessly
is ANTI
Chuunin

Endlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hopeEndlessly is a paragon of hope

Sasuke is his BFF bitch.

But nay. It has already been wonderfully explained by azn_fan_gurl and Dustswirl, in my opinion.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
Killer Zylos Wolf
Zetsu > All
God of Shinobi

Killer Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is RapturousKiller Zylos Wolf is Rapturous

well if thats the case we would have a pretty crapy manga and amine.

but if u dont know how naruto feels then u cant really judge him. he thinks of sasuke as a brother, he never knew his family and sasuke is lke his family, and since he left he wants him to come back.

naruto wants to change history, and this anime and manga needs a story. those are the main reasons

Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #10
Inuhanyou
The lonely King

Inuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is Divine

Strong ties. Naruto won't give up on someone close to him in need

Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

Aya has disabled reputation

Because the friggin series is about "bonds".

Old 01-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
Emily

Emily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is ElysianEmily is Elysian

Because he misses his bf thinks of Sasuke as a family member and one of the most important people ever. According to him, Sasuke is the person who acknowledged him the most bla bla. To say it briefly,

Naruto = Haku
Sasuke = Zabuza

Old 01-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Bond of Love

Old 01-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #14
Uffie
oh hey, i wasn't listening.

Uffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultraUffie is the ne plus ultra

He loves him

Old 01-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #15
Hikaru-Kaoru
Little Devil
Jounin

Hikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truthHikaru-Kaoru is an honorable bastion of truth

For the plot.

And he loves him.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
Yagami1211
悪を断つ剣
Hokage

Yagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareilYagami1211 est le sans pareil

That's like that in most mangas. Think of what happenned when Krillin died in DBZ, Goku went apeshit on Frieza. Friends ARE important in shounen manga.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #17
Seijaku_
Sorry for my bad english
Chuunin

Seijaku_ has disabled reputation

If Naruto forgets Sasuke there won't be any plot and everything Naruto is, says and believes will be lost. It's his ninja way, he made a promise, Sasuke is his best friend, like a brother and he believes he needs to save him.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #18
Miss Happy
♥ cuteholic ♥
ANBU Squad Leader

Miss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is CelestialMiss Happy is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Happy
Sasuke

it's because of LOVE

Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #19
ii_can_save_myself
TygerBianca
Chuunin

ii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant futureii_can_save_myself has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to ii_can_save_myself

He LOVES him pek

Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #20
Kanali
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Kanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is Transcendent

For the plot. If logic had anything to do with this series Naruto would have stopped loving him after he tried to kill him