Does Nami like Luffy? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > One Piece Harbour
Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
Real MCcoy

Default Does Nami like Luffy?

I havent watched the series much lately, but it seems that they would be a good parring. Are there any hints on the show?

NarutoForums

Old 12-17-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissors

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=160208

Old 12-17-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
newbieFans
Whitebeard 7th Commander
Special Jounin

newbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hopenewbieFans is a paragon of hope

yes it does.....
but that's regarding of what you thought.....it's romance or friendship..

Last edited by newbieFans; 12-17-2008 at 08:11 AM. Reason: wrong word.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #4
Randomguy117
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

Randomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truth

I don't think there will be any actual romance throughout the main story, but there's has been quite a bit of obvious subtext for Luffy/Nami and that will in all likelihood continue every now and then to further setup an eventual relationship.

But for now, adventure and piracy and dreams are what concerns them and the rest of the crew most.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
Broleta

Broleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is Luminary

One Piece pairings? Really?

Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #6
The Bloody Nine
Kingslayer

The Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broleta View Post
One Piece pairings? Really?
Thank you. Thank you very much!

Old 12-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #7
Doc. Q
the grim reaper of threads
S-Class Missing-nin

Doc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is Celestial

Haha, One piece pairings

Go back to konoha library.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #8
Canute87
Bomb Ahead

Canute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
And who's going to read 19 pages worth of post

Old 12-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
Randomguy117
ANBU Recruit

Randomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truthRandomguy117 is an honorable bastion of truth

People who don't suffer from ADD perhaps?

Old 12-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
Canute87
Bomb Ahead

Canute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is EternalCanute87 is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy117 View Post
People who don't suffer from ADD perhaps?
Or those that just want to kill time. Not even Quonina or Mizura made posts so long.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #11
Cochise
I'm with COCO

Cochise has disabled reputation

Of course she does, she trust him as a friend and Captain. If your refering to a romance, then no she does not.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #12
Rokudaime
OMG Rukia is so pretty.
Kage

Rokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is Elysian

I sure Nami probably love Luffy but in other hand, Luffy love meat more than woman...

so this is another crack pairing.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:13 PM   #13
Broleta

Broleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is LuminaryBroleta is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
Lmfao. What the shit! I feel bad for that guy

Old 12-17-2008, 01:26 PM   #14
seastone
A hidden
Hokage

seastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendentseastone is Transcendent

Nami likes Luffy as a close friend. All the strawhats share a close bond to each other since they are nakama.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #15
Colonel Awesome
Lol
Jinchuuriki

Colonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is AscendantColonel Awesome is Ascendant

As a good friend, yes. As a lover, probably not.

Old 12-20-2008, 04:15 AM   #16
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender

Pairings suck

ZZZZ

Old 12-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #17
IceColdBeer
ANBU Recruit

IceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hopeIceColdBeer is a paragon of hope

Personally i think Nami has the hots for Ace. Luffy is more like the funny kid brother

Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #18
Kage Taka
||Taiin||
Chuunin

Kage Taka has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Kage Taka

This just aint Naruto Piece. If there is ever a pairing in One Piece, I speculate Oda quit, and some dumbass took over and ruined the manga by trying to cover up Oda quitting.

But no, Nami is too rich for Luffy

Old 12-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #19
Kenny Florian
ANBU Captain

Kenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truth

Nami likes money.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #20
Nightfall
Elite Jounin

Nightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is Luminary

I'm stalling One Piece for now, stopped at the Thriller Bark arc because I wasn't interested anymore. Will probably pick it up later on, but for nothing more for now.

The thing is though, I never got the romance vibe from One Piece at all, either the author didn't include it because he doesn't feel like using tired generic plotlines just to get a story out it, or he simply doesn't have the ''feel'' for it. I'm usually happy for a little romance in any story, maybe I'm soft hearted guy deep down.. or something.

But all I can get from this manga is friendship without romantic vibes at all, except maybe from saji, but that's just silly anyway. And I suppose you could include Zoro.... with his brief flashback with his dead friend(i forgot a lot of Details)

However I don't see Luffy caring for Nami or the otherway around for anything more than a growing sense of respect and a deep bond on a non romantic level... That's just my interpretation of it. Sort of unusal for me, but hey Oda is original for ya

Closed Thread