• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
CosplayWizard
The Ultimate Fanart Finder
Chuunin

CosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faith
Default The Ace X Nojiko FC

This is the Official Fanclub for the couple of Portgas D. Ace and Nojiko.
I know they have never really met.
But Ace is a pirate and Luffy's brother.
He's bound to met Nami's sister sometime.

So please come and join if you like or love this couple.

Rules:

1. Don't post if you don't like the pairing.

2. Don't post "This'll never happen!" or "It's crack!" We know.
but we still love it.

3. Normal NF rules

Owner: CosplayWizard

Co-Owner: Ayana

Members:
Nuriel
The-Ice
Anemone
Agohaste
Izumi
Hisagi
Sunita

Affliates:
Luffy X Nami FC

Last edited by CosplayWizard; 12-28-2010 at 03:44 PM.
CosplayWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 AM   #2
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Ayana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is Elysian

I have to join.
May I co-own?

Ayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

CosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faithCosplayWizard is a guardian of the faith

Of course Ayana. You did give me permission to make this.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Ayana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is ElysianAyana is Elysian

Thank you!

And I'm bringing you fanart!
Spoiler:

Old 12-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

YAY! I love it. Ace, when forest fires just don't cut it.

I'll add it to the upcoming album!

Old 12-18-2008, 01:34 AM   #6
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

Joinage please.

Nuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 AM   #7
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Welcome to the FC.
^^

There are no fics for this pairing on FF.net.
This kinda sucks.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

I know. There are scarce pictures as well. But they look so cool together.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Of course they do.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #10
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

I guess that is the problem with supporting an unpopular pairing.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #11
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

True. Though I've seen Ace X Vivi too. And they have more pictures. They only met once-ish.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #12
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

I don't really follow very many pairings in One Piece so all of these are pretty much new to me.

Old 12-25-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosplayWizard View Post
True. Though I've seen Ace X Vivi too.
I've seen them too. But I've seen some Ace x Nojiko pics before. I just have to find them now.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #14
The-Ice
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

The-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of light

can i join ? i realy love ace and nojiko is kinda hot xD

btw off topic : cosplaywizard : to your sig , isn't lelouch the one that killed euphemia ?
awesome anime tho

The-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:46 PM   #15
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Of course you can!
Welcome to the FC!

Old 12-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
The-Ice
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

The-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of light

thnx :d i'm honored ^^

The-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #17
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

Welcome. Wel I found this pic.
Spoiler:

Off-topic: Yes he did. But when he did he said that euphemia was the only girl he could've loved. Something along those lines.

Old 12-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #18
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

It's made by Pirateneko?
I didn't know that!
I need to fav it right now!

Old 12-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #19
CosplayWizard
Chuunin

I loved PN Ace X Nojiko picture. It's so well done.

Off-topic: Ayana I love your set. Gwen and trent rock! I love Courtney and Duncan together.

Old 12-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #20
Ayana
That is so sublime...
Jinchuuriki

Already faved!
^^

Thank you! And I love Courtney and Duncan together.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: